Kentucky is first state to add medicaid work requirement

There has been a drop in the numbers that are accepting welfare. And no one has starved to death to date. And neither have their children. The democrat Armageddon scenario has failed to materialize yet again.
No children were harmed in the making of this requirement..
Never said people would starve and since this has to do with medicaid no one would starve to death either way. I said its bullshit move to take the most basic dental and eye care from people who can't afford it as it is. Take it ALL away from people who refuse to get off their ass to at least do some volunteer work no need to double the punishment by eliminating the dental and vision care.

Sure you don't want that because someone else hard earned money is paying for you and your kids and a lot of other folks as well.

They need to get off their lazy asses and get a damned job and pay their own way.

I for one am sick and tired of paying for freeloaders.
Blow it out your ass bitch. What you rich snobby fucks don't seem to comprehend and obviously never will is MOST people on food stamps and medicaid ALREADY work but aren't paid enough by their rich cocksucking bosses so their boss can afford his 2nd and 3rd vacation home while the wage slaves get to go apply for state help.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO

I've worked my ass off for everything I have and have never taken a dime of taxpayer money to do it. Unlike a freeloader like you who think its your right to be supported. I've had two and three jobs at times to make ends meet. If I can do it than ever swinging dick and freeloading vagina can do it do.

Everything I own is paid for and I don't owe anyone one red cent. Try it you lazy fuck.

Blow it out your ass you tree stump dumb freeloader.

Last edited:
The law is employment at will; not "work or die" for the benefit of the rich.

Boy, that was easy to predict. Just like I said in that other thread, your lack of understanding re the law is no impediment to your continual spouting of failed excuses.

Stop pretending that you have a clue. Employment at will means either you or your boss can terminate your job whenever either of you wants to. It does not mean you have the right to collect UE without even working first.

Boy, that was easy to predict. Just like I said in that other thread, your lack of understanding re the law is no impediment to your continual spouting of failed excuses.

Stop pretending that you have a clue. Employment at will means either you or your boss can terminate your job whenever either of you wants to. It does not mean you have the right to collect UE without even working first.
A federal doctrine and State laws declare the concept of employment at the will of either party.

Equal protection of the law, is equal protection of that concept, in law.

Well since the "rich" provide 64 percent of the tax dollars that the freeloaders live on guess you're point is bullshit.
Only about capitalism? The rich were too big to fail; unlike the "work or die" ethic claimed for the poor, for the sake of any given bottom line, under any form of Capitalism.

Kentucky to add Medicaid work requirement; first state to follow Trump plan

I have no problem with the work requirement because its not just work but volunteering,going to school etc but seriously getting rid of BASIC dental and vision care is just bullshit. The simple fact is A LOT of lazy ass people will be dumped from medicaid for not doing a simple volunteer work or going to class there is no reason to cut people's dental work and vision services. Tennessee does that shit and its part of the reason I left there. As it is I pay for my glasses but not the vision testing and my kids get it all for free until they are 18. Me and wife both go to school so eventually won't need medicaid but still completely disagree with that. If your goal is to make the people healthier then don't cut BASIC vision and dental!

Typical rightwinger, only give a shit about the effects of cuts when it happened to YOU.

A federal doctrine and State laws declare the concept of employment at the will of either party.

That's what we already have.

I have no problem with the work requirement because its not just work but volunteering,going to school etc but seriously getting rid of BASIC dental and vision care is just bullshit. The simple fact is A LOT of lazy ass people will be dumped from medicaid for not doing a simple volunteer work or going to class there is no reason to cut people's dental work and vision services. Tennessee does that shit and its part of the reason I left there. As it is I pay for my glasses but not the vision testing and my kids get it all for free until they are 18. Me and wife both go to school so eventually won't need medicaid but still completely disagree with that. If your goal is to make the people healthier then don't cut BASIC vision and dental!

Typical rightwinger, only give a shit about the effects of cuts when it happened to YOU.
Actually I am worried about ALL people it would affect but only if its because they didn't get off their ass and work,go to school or volunteer. NONE of those cost money to do. I am in college right now as is my wife so IF I lived in Kentucky this wouldn't affect me at all.

I think there are limits on cutting dental for kids.
Benefits | Medicaid.gov

The vision thing has me stumped. I thought that vision was mandated for all of Medicaid, but I guess not.

No, we don't.

Actually I am worried about ALL people it would affect but only if its because they didn't get off their ass and work,go to school or volunteer. NONE of those cost money to do. I am in college right now as is my wife so IF I lived in Kentucky this wouldn't affect me at all.
why do you care what people do with their money; envy?

I care when the state is forced to pick up the tab. Why should EVERY taxpayer have to help pay for someone's medical care or food because the job they work is more interested in giving the boss a huge bonus for his 2nd or 3rd vacation home..

I care when the state is forced to pick up the tab. Why should EVERY taxpayer have to help pay for someone's medical care or food because the job they work is more interested in giving the boss a huge bonus for his 2nd or 3rd vacation home..
The People are picking up the tax cut tab; what part of that does the right wing, not get.

No, we don't.

Sure we do. Everyone who gets laid off from a job can get unemployment. What you want is welfare. It's really just that simple.

No, we don't.

Sure we do. Everyone who gets laid off from a job can get unemployment. What you want is welfare. It's really just that simple.
welfare is more expensive than unemployment; only the right wing never gets it--we could be lowering our costs through more efficient public policies.

No, we don't.

welfare is more expensive than unemployment; only the right wing never gets it--we could be lowering our costs through more efficient public policies.

Getting paid to not work is welfare. Calling it by a different name doesn't change its cost.

No, we don't.

Getting paid to not work is welfare. Calling it by a different name doesn't change its cost.
this is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

We are seeking gains from efficiency.

Unemployment compensation is simply more cost effective.

No, we don't.

this is why nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

We are seeking gains from efficiency.

Unemployment compensation is simply more cost effective.

It costs less because it's restricted to only those who lost their jobs through no fault of their own. Open it up to every deadbeat who wants to get paid but not work and the costs explode. Naturally, you want to call it UE because that way you can hide the true cost, but it's welfare.

Forum List

Back