Music Celebrity 'Moby' Says CIA Agents Asked Him To Spread The Word About Trump And Russia...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Disturbing, but not surprising. The CIA is a devious Un-American entity. It's been known to have agents working in Hollywood, the Music Business, and American Mainstream Media. It has a very strong presence in American 'News' Media especially. I mean, one media dunce at CNN has actually publicly boasted about working for the CIA.

I know some Democrats will cheer for this, but they really should reconsider. This is very bad, no matter who the President is.

Last February, following the Presidential inauguration of Donald Trump, Moby posted on social media claiming to have insider information on connections between the Trump administration and Russia. The producer/DJ said that “after talking to friends in DC,” he had allegedly learned that the Fusion GPS dossier was “100% real” and that the Russian government was “blackmailing” the president. Now, in a new interview with WFPK in Louisville, Kentucky, Moby has doubled down on his claims (as CoS points out).

Talking with WFPK's Kyle Meredith, Moby cited “active and former CIA agents” who were “truly concerned” about Trump’s collusion with Russia. “They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he said. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”...

Moby Says CIA Agents Asked Him to Spread the Word About Trump and Russia | Pitchfork
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Disturbing, but not surprising. The CIA is a devious Un-American entity. It's been known to have agents working in Hollywood, the Music Business, and American Mainstream Media. It has a very strong presence in American 'News' Media especially. I mean, one media dunce at CNN has actually publicly boasted about working for the CIA.

I know some Democrats will cheer for this, but they really should reconsider. This is very bad, no matter who the President is.

Last February, following the Presidential inauguration of Donald Trump, Moby posted on social media claiming to have insider information on connections between the Trump administration and Russia. The producer/DJ said that “after talking to friends in DC,” he had allegedly learned that the Fusion GPS dossier was “100% real” and that the Russian government was “blackmailing” the president. Now, in a new interview with WFPK in Louisville, Kentucky, Moby has doubled down on his claims (as CoS points out).

Talking with WFPK's Kyle Meredith, Moby cited “active and former CIA agents” who were “truly concerned” about Trump’s collusion with Russia. “They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he said. “So they passed on some information to me and they said, like, ‘Look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of put it out there.’”...

Moby Says CIA Agents Asked Him to Spread the Word About Trump and Russia | Pitchfork
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
We are seriously going to take the word of a has been musician? ROFL! I mean I just don't see this happening. Is the CIA deceitful? Hell yes,are the corrupt? hell yes! But I just don't see them getting THIS musician to do that....why not someone the younger generation knows like Beyonce or Jay Z?

Moby :rofl:

Trump sheep are so dumb

How so? Why are you dismissing him so quickly? The CIA has infiltrated American MSM. It has a very strong presence in entertainment media, and especially in American 'News' media.

Trump sheep are so dumb

How so? Why are you dismissing him so quickly? The CIA has infiltrated American MSM. It has a very strong presence in entertainment media, and especially in American 'News' media.
Moby wasn’t even MSM back when he peaked

Also, your theory is retarded

It's not 'retarded', it's fact. Do some research. The CIA has been infiltrating Media for many years.
Sure link me to some tinfoil youtube videos about it

Trump sheep are so dumb

Moby wasn’t even MSM back when he peaked

Also, your theory is retarded

It's not 'retarded', it's fact. Do some research. The CIA has been infiltrating Media for many years.
Sure link me to some tinfoil youtube videos about it

Do some research. It is known fact that the CIA has been infiltrating American Media for many years. It has numerous operatives in entertainment and 'News' media. So i wouldn't dismiss this guy's assertions so quickly.

Forum List

Back