Kentucky is first state to add medicaid work requirement

It also requires a person to work when hospitalized or they lose coverage...
can you link where it says that?
The rules apply to those between 19 and 64 years old. Certain groups are exempt, including former foster-care youth, pregnant women, primary caregivers of a dependent, full-time students, the disabled and the medically frail. The Trump administration also said states would have to make “reasonable modifications” for those battling opioid addiction and other substance-use disorders.

The thing to do is get pregnant and have a baby, go to school full time continually, and get hooked on a substance.

Just like with the ACA mandate. everyone complaining, but there were several ways to get out of it, by merely stating its against their religion. There is a loophole for everything.

Especially for those who can afford to adopt abroad, their babies and children are automatically allowed to be citizens. Ok to import but not to come here and give birth. Anchor babies are fine as long as they have an American anchor.
Well gotta have a reason to discriminate...Before you know it debtors prison will be back in fashion...

The rules apply to those between 19 and 64 years old. Certain groups are exempt, including former foster-care youth, pregnant women, primary caregivers of a dependent, full-time students, the disabled and the medically frail. The Trump administration also said states would have to make “reasonable modifications” for those battling opioid addiction and other substance-use disorders.
so that's a no.

you're just making an assumption to make a false accusation.
You have to work since it's not in the exempted section...or lose the medical coverage...
since it's not possible, while in the hospital

I suggest you keep reading and stop making such clearly idiotic accusations.
There are jobs to do in public hospitals...

The thing to do is get pregnant and have a baby, go to school full time continually, and get hooked on a substance.

Just like with the ACA mandate. everyone complaining, but there were several ways to get out of it, by merely stating its against their religion. There is a loophole for everything.

Especially for those who can afford to adopt abroad, their babies and children are automatically allowed to be citizens. Ok to import but not to come here and give birth. Anchor babies are fine as long as they have an American anchor.

Now that's funny Penelope..

I suppose since its no longer required for an employer to offer insurance , those even working full time will have to pay for Medicaid, and what if they make too much money , and not enough to buy health ins, since they are repealing the ACA. Seems the Dems were right all along. Walmart has many working poor on Medicaid and food stamps , what about them?

I suppose since its no longer required for an employer to offer insurance , those even working full time will have to pay for Medicaid, and what if they make too much money , and not enough to buy health ins, since they are repealing the ACA. Seems the Dems were right all along. Walmart has many working poor on Medicaid and food stamps , what about them?
They really don't care about those people...

medicaid already comes out of your check.

and the rest of your nonsense is just that since most companies offered hc as incentive LONG before you morons came up with the idea that tyranny is good.

and the rest of your nonsense is just that since most companies offered hc as incentive LONG before you morons came up with the idea that tyranny is good.

No they are only offering it now as the workforce is slim, when the unemployment rates goes up, most will not. Obama made it a law to have to offer it if one had 50 employees or more, it was never a law to offer it before and its not now.

Medicaid comes out of your check, sure it does if one pays taxes.

No they are only offering it now as the workforce is slim, when the unemployment rates goes up, most will not. Obama made it a law to have to offer it if one had 50 employees or more, it was never a law to offer it before and its not now.

I don't know how old you are, but medical benefits started being offered in the early 80's.

I don't know how old you are, but medical benefits started being offered in the early 80's.

I have no idea what you are talking about , Medicare?

How We Got to Now: A Brief History of Employer-Sponsored Healthcare

I have no idea what you are talking about , Medicare?

How We Got to Now: A Brief History of Employer-Sponsored Healthcare

He seems to be getting Medicaid and Medicare mixed up. If he is referring to group insurance I had it back in 1970.

Now that Walmart raised their wages to $11 an hour a lot of people are going to lose that Medicaid.

That's not a link, dumb ass!

It comes from ze OP's link, and you stink...

Why didn't you say that? A link was requested.

I'm sorry I haven't showered today.

Well I didn't give a link since I didn't source the article and folks should try reading before speaking...

Well I didn't give a link since I didn't source the article and folks should try reading before speaking...

No courtesy I see! Typical lib!

There has been a drop in the numbers that are accepting welfare. And no one has starved to death to date. And neither have their children. The democrat Armageddon scenario has failed to materialize yet again.
No children were harmed in the making of this requirement..
Never said people would starve and since this has to do with medicaid no one would starve to death either way. I said its bullshit move to take the most basic dental and eye care from people who can't afford it as it is. Take it ALL away from people who refuse to get off their ass to at least do some volunteer work no need to double the punishment by eliminating the dental and vision care.

Sure you don't want that because someone else hard earned money is paying for you and your kids and a lot of other folks as well.

They need to get off their lazy asses and get a damned job and pay their own way.

I for one am sick and tired of paying for freeloaders.

Kentucky to add Medicaid work requirement; first state to follow Trump plan

I have no problem with the work requirement because its not just work but volunteering,going to school etc but seriously getting rid of BASIC dental and vision care is just bullshit. The simple fact is A LOT of lazy ass people will be dumped from medicaid for not doing a simple volunteer work or going to class there is no reason to cut people's dental work and vision services. Tennessee does that shit and its part of the reason I left there. As it is I pay for my glasses but not the vision testing and my kids get it all for free until they are 18. Me and wife both go to school so eventually won't need medicaid but still completely disagree with that. If your goal is to make the people healthier then don't cut BASIC vision and dental!
No more bailouts for the rich, without a work requirement!

There has been a drop in the numbers that are accepting welfare. And no one has starved to death to date. And neither have their children. The democrat Armageddon scenario has failed to materialize yet again.
No children were harmed in the making of this requirement..
Never said people would starve and since this has to do with medicaid no one would starve to death either way. I said its bullshit move to take the most basic dental and eye care from people who can't afford it as it is. Take it ALL away from people who refuse to get off their ass to at least do some volunteer work no need to double the punishment by eliminating the dental and vision care.

Sure you don't want that because someone else hard earned money is paying for you and your kids and a lot of other folks as well.

They need to get off their lazy asses and get a damned job and pay their own way.

I for one am sick and tired of paying for freeloaders.
Blow it out your ass bitch. What you rich snobby fucks don't seem to comprehend and obviously never will is MOST people on food stamps and medicaid ALREADY work but aren't paid enough by their rich cocksucking bosses so their boss can afford his 2nd and 3rd vacation home while the wage slaves get to go apply for state help.

Forum List

Back