Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin Removes Names Of Clerks From Marriage Licenses

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
All good on the gays having equal rights now??

"FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin has ordered the state to prepare new marriage licenses that do not include the names of county clerks in an attempt to protect the religious beliefs of Kim Davis and other local elected officials.

In a news release Tuesday, Bevin said he has issued an executive order directing the Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives to issue the revised marriage license forms to all county clerks. The order comes after Davis, the Rowan County clerk, spent five days in jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples."

All good on the gays having equal rights now??

"FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin has ordered the state to prepare new marriage licenses that do not include the names of county clerks in an attempt to protect the religious beliefs of Kim Davis and other local elected officials.

In a news release Tuesday, Bevin said he has issued an executive order directing the Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives to issue the revised marriage license forms to all county clerks. The order comes after Davis, the Rowan County clerk, spent five days in jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples."

Why not have the ones voted in like she was sign a moral and ethics contract like doctors and counselors do in order to work and Be Paid....

The field of ethics (or moral philosophy) involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong behavior.

Last edited:
Read also his two EOs cancels out the last democrat gov of employee bargaining (ie..gov state MW) and reinstate voter rights for non violent felons.

I guess we've got a compromise. Teh gheys can marry, and the Christers can pretend they're not legitimate. Whatever :dunno:
Works for me, they are good at pretending, as in Jesus is Lord and they will live for Eternity in a Paradise after death.
We get it, bitch. You hate freedom of belief, thought, and expression. Unless of course, they all align with your own.

So tired of your trite bullshit. :slap:

I guess we've got a compromise. Teh gheys can marry, and the Christers can pretend they're not legitimate. Whatever :dunno:
Works for me, they are good at pretending, as in Jesus is Lord and they will live for Eternity in a Paradise after death.
We get it, bitch. You hate freedom of belief, thought, and expression. Unless of course, they all align with your own.

So tired of your trite bullshit. :slap:
Nope, I'm a liberal, but if you work for the man, a secular government, you follow our fucking rules, not those of your god.

Forum List

Back