Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

The people of this community should punish the ones directly responsible. The gay couples themselves should get some community involvement.

Hopefully they still fine her too. To recoup some of the taxpayer's money she's still receiving despite refusing to do her job.
No fines, so far. The Judge didn't want the little Jesus-freaks paying up for her, so he had that dumb **** arrested. Love it!

She went to jail willingly, and with a "thank you" to the Marshals taking her into custody.
Hopefully they still fine her too. To recoup some of the taxpayer's money she's still receiving despite refusing to do her job.
No fines, so far. The Judge didn't want the little Jesus-freaks paying up for her, so he had that dumb **** arrested. Love it!

She went to jail willingly, and with a "thank you" to the Marshals taking her into custody.

Ah....civil disobedience is just so sweet when it's a white person, isn't it?

it's right up there with how MLK did his, let the system arrest you to show the injustice of the system.
She is the Christian Roa Parks, but only with God on her side.

Good. Woman is an idiot.
Can you spell "MARTYR"?
Yes I can. If she thinks she's a martyr, I'm sure she gets all tingly about it.....Lester Maddox and George Wallace thought they were martyrs too.
So do all terrorists.

Oh.....So now she's a terrorist.

Lol.

Too bad she's a Democrat......not a Republican.

Then guys would have something to actually bitch about.

Like I said before.......quit being assholes and go to another county.

But No!!

You want to force your sexuality down everyone's throats.

I learned a long time ago that you get more bees with honey, not with vinegar.
Her religious views are closer to the terrorists than to the views of the overwhelming majority of the Democrat party. If she's a Democrat, then she needs to gtfo.

You sound exactly like the Strawman you guys claim is a conservative.

So you want Democrats you don't agree with to leave. Get the fuck out.

Lmao!!!

Yeah, an elected official refusing to do their job is a little problematic...

:laugh:

What would really be problematic is her being re-elected after all this.

What can the feds do then?
Just as it's doing now. The court really has no alternative. It certainly can't override a higher court. If this clerk has any sense at all she will comply. There is no limit on how long a person can be jailed for contempt. A 73 year old lawyer spent 14 years in prison for contempt.

First of all, I agree that as a government official, she is in the wrong. What I do admire is her refusal to comply even when she is wrong. Too often people just lie down and take it, instead of forcing government to follow through with it's actions.

The silly bitch either needs to get on God's payroll or quit her job with the county.
Bigot.

Let's let her go back to work on the condition that God pays her from now on instead of taxpayers. Think she'd agree to that? (he-hee-hee)

I'd back her if she had made that stand and refused her pay based on her religious beliefs.

Fucking hypocrite.
God should pay her????

No problem........

money-god-1.jpg.cf.jpg
After all is said and done, God is on her side, no matter what heathens think or say.

Can you spell "MARTYR"?
Yes I can. If she thinks she's a martyr, I'm sure she gets all tingly about it.....Lester Maddox and George Wallace thought they were martyrs too.
So do all terrorists.

Lol.

But No!!

Her religious views are closer to the terrorists than to the views of the overwhelming majority of the Democrat party. If she's a Democrat, then she needs to gtfo.

Lmao!!!
She'd feel much more at home in the GOP, where hatred is applauded and where superstition takes precedence over the laws of this country.

The silly bitch either needs to get on God's payroll or quit her job with the county.
Bigot.

Let's let her go back to work on the condition that God pays her from now on instead of taxpayers. Think she'd agree to that? (he-hee-hee)

I'd back her if she had made that stand and refused her pay based on her religious beliefs.

Fucking hypocrite.
God should pay her????

No problem........

money-god-1.jpg.cf.jpg
After all is said and done, God is on her side, no matter what heathens think or say.
Well if he is then her god is entirely unworthy of praise...

The people of this community should punish the ones directly responsible. The gay couples themselves should get some community involvement.

True. The RW never can seem to round up vigilantes when they really need them.....

Somebody get Clive Bundy on the phone.
Real vigilantes work quite differently. However, the law has failed. The only thing left is covert vigilanteism.

Ah....civil disobedience is just so sweet when it's a white person, isn't it?

it's right up there with how MLK did his, let the system arrest you to show the injustice of the system.
:rolleyes: MLK wasn't getting himself arrested so he could discriminate against black people.

I'm talking methods, not reasons.
Then why did you post "injustice of the system" as the only injustice being done is being done by her.

SHE perceives an injustice, I actually think she is in the wrong.

I just like seeing government have to go through the motions of force instead of a person just knuckling under and complying.

Yeah, an elected official refusing to do their job is a little problematic...

:laugh:
Then why don't you gripe about Obama not doing his job? Oh, I forgot! He was elected by useful idiots that do not understand what his job entails.

So do all terrorists.

Lol.

But No!!

Lmao!!!
She'd feel much more at home in the GOP, where hatred is applauded and where superstition takes precedence over the laws of this country.

Sounds like hatred isn't exclusive to the GOP.

I've witnessed plenty of it in this thread.

True. The RW never can seem to round up vigilantes when they really need them.....

Somebody get Clive Bundy on the phone.
Real vigilantes work quite differently. However, the law has failed. The only thing left is covert vigilanteism.

May I suggest rainbow colored KKK robes?

Forum List

Back