Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

The silly bitch either needs to get on God's payroll or quit her job with the county.
Bigot.

Let's let her go back to work on the condition that God pays her from now on instead of taxpayers. Think she'd agree to that? (he-hee-hee)

I'd back her if she had made that stand and refused her pay based on her religious beliefs.

Fucking hypocrite.
God should pay her????

No problem........

money-god-1.jpg.cf.jpg
After all is said and done, God is on her side, no matter what heathens think or say.
Well if he is then her god is entirely unworthy of praise...
Dick sucking and carpet munching is praiseworthy? No thanks.

The silly bitch either needs to get on God's payroll or quit her job with the county.
Bigot.

Let's let her go back to work on the condition that God pays her from now on instead of taxpayers. Think she'd agree to that? (he-hee-hee)

I'd back her if she had made that stand and refused her pay based on her religious beliefs.

Fucking hypocrite.
God should pay her????

No problem........

money-god-1.jpg.cf.jpg
After all is said and done, God is on her side, no matter what heathens think or say.
Hey according to Ben Carson going to jail will make Davis gay right? Jesus might have the last laugh after all! :rofl:

...for failure to obey court order of issuing marraige licenses to gay couples.

News from The Associated Press
Obama's and the Democrat Party's first political prisoner. We are no longer free Americans. The transfer of our rights is now whatever democrats tell us. The transformation is complete.

Ever hear of the Supreme Court of the United States?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The people of this community should punish the ones directly responsible. The gay couples themselves should get some community involvement.

So the drunk doctor/lawyer/dog washer wants to punish the SCOTUS?

Or does she not know who is "directly responsible"?

You liberals are evil in your celebration of this political prisoner's imprisonment.
It's not political, she's breaking the law, and now in jail where she belongs for doing so...
...and where Obama should be for breaking the law...and where Hillary should be for breaking the law...

Your selective application of rules to follow is understandable. Liberals are some sick people.

Can you spell "MARTYR"?
Yes I can. If she thinks she's a martyr, I'm sure she gets all tingly about it.....Lester Maddox and George Wallace thought they were martyrs too.
So do all terrorists.

Oh.....So now she's a terrorist.

Lol.

Too bad she's a Democrat......not a Republican.

Then guys would have something to actually bitch about.

Like I said before.......quit being assholes and go to another county.

But No!!

You want to force your sexuality down everyone's throats.

I learned a long time ago that you get more bees with honey, not with vinegar.
Her religious views are closer to the terrorists than to the views of the overwhelming majority of the Democrat party. If she's a Democrat, then she needs to gtfo.

You sound exactly like the Strawman you guys claim is a conservative.

So you want Democrats you don't agree with to leave. Get the fuck out.

Lmao!!!
Her failure to issue marriage licenses is based on religious not political grounds. I think she has made that quite clear.

Yeah, an elected official refusing to do their job is a little problematic... :laugh:
Then why don't you gripe about Obama not doing his job? Oh, I forgot! He was elected by useful idiots that do not understand what his job entails.
There can be a difference between doing his job and doing his job the way you want him to.

This lady is refusing to do her job, period.

Obama's and the Democrat Party's first political prisoner. We are no longer free Americans. The transfer of our rights is now whatever democrats tell us. The transformation is complete.

The people of this community should punish the ones directly responsible. The gay couples themselves should get some community involvement.

Tipsy wants the community to covertly punish the gays. It is the Christian thing to do....

Presumably that means cutting off their supply of K.D. Lang discs.

You liberals are evil in your celebration of this political prisoner's imprisonment.
It's not political, she's breaking the law, and now in jail where she belongs for doing so...
...and where Obama should be for breaking the law...and where Hillary should be for breaking the law...

Your selective application of rules to follow is understandable. Liberals are some sick people.
Unlike your other two examples, this one has actually been convicted by an actual court...

Hopefully they still fine her too. To recoup some of the taxpayer's money she's still receiving despite refusing to do her job.
No fines, so far. The Judge didn't want the little Jesus-freaks paying up for her, so he had that dumb **** arrested. Love it!

She went to jail willingly, and with a "thank you" to the Marshals taking her into custody.
Hopefully they still fine her too. To recoup some of the taxpayer's money she's still receiving despite refusing to do her job.
No fines, so far. The Judge didn't want the little Jesus-freaks paying up for her, so he had that dumb **** arrested. Love it!

She went to jail willingly, and with a "thank you" to the Marshals taking her into custody.

Ah....civil disobedience is just so sweet when it's a white person, isn't it?

it's right up there with how MLK did his, let the system arrest you to show the injustice of the system.

MLK wasn't getting paid by government for what he did, and was working to stop segregation, not enforce it like she is.

Tipsy wants the community to covertly punish the gays. It is the Christian thing to do....
God will eventually punish them. And He ain't a Christian.

it's right up there with how MLK did his, let the system arrest you to show the injustice of the system.

MLK wasn't getting paid by government for what he did, and was working to stop segregation, not enforce it like she is.

Its a comparison of methods, not of reasons or circumstances.

Good. Woman is an idiot.
Can you spell "MARTYR"?
Yes I can. If she thinks she's a martyr, I'm sure she gets all tingly about it.....Lester Maddox and George Wallace thought they were martyrs too.
So do all terrorists.

Oh.....So now she's a terrorist.

Lol.

Too bad she's a Democrat......not a Republican.

Then guys would have something to actually bitch about.

Like I said before.......quit being assholes and go to another county.

But No!!

You want to force your sexuality down everyone's throats.

I learned a long time ago that you get more bees with honey, not with vinegar.
He did not say she was a terrorist....what's wrong with you? Incomplete education? Never learn to read well?

This homely hog Davis is taking her cue from the SCOTUS finding in favor of defendants like Hobby Lobby. That's what happens when religion is allowed to influence laws and citizen's rights.

Good. Woman is an idiot.
Can you spell "MARTYR"?
Not really. They hated blacks.

This lady says she doesn't hate Gays.

Your problem is you assume anyone who doesn't agree with you hates you.
I never know about people who disagree with me. So I hate them just in case. :)

Its a comparison of methods, not of reasons or circumstances.
when mlk was arrested it was showing the injustice in the system. she's getting arrested because she's denying people their rights - she is the injustice

Expected that.
Twice the courts ruled against her. Judge had little choice.
It is illegal to discriminate and that is what she was doing. She was supposed to serve the community without prejudice. She was supposed to do her job, not impose her religious beliefs onto those seeking to get married.

If she had belong to some white supremacy church, she could not have refuse a mix race couple or a black couple a license.
Her son's name is Nathan Davis; who knows...

Yeah, an elected official refusing to do their job is a little problematic... :laugh:
Then why don't you gripe about Obama not doing his job? Oh, I forgot! He was elected by useful idiots that do not understand what his job entails.
There can be a difference between doing his job and doing his job the way you want him to.

This lady is refusing to do her job, period.

Just like Obama.

I think he should be jailed.

Forum List

Back