Kennedy is perfect alternative to trump

Correct. He has nothing in common with normal Americans, but he is a perfect fit for the anti-vax/Q-conspiracy/MAGAs.

Maga supporters are not anti-vax, you dumb shit....they are anti-chinese vax because it is a new, untested type of vaccine without any long term understanding of possible side effects.......and now we know the CDC and fauci lied to the American public about the vaccines, and the Maga supporters who were anti-chinese vax were right, and you asshats were wrong and stupid.

Maga supporters are not anti-vax, you dumb shit....they are anti-chinese vax because it is a new, untested type of vaccine without any long term understanding of possible side effects.......and now we know the CDC and fauci lied to the American public about the vaccines, and the Maga supporters who were anti-chinese vax were right, and you asshats were wrong and stupid.
See? Kennedy loves voters like you.

LOL. So you expect a MAGA to vote for RFK?
I've learned there is no guessing what a MAGA might do other than be contrary for contraries sake. I do know that there have been countless threads started by republicans that unabashidly praised him, and that he is well in line with anti-vaxers, and other assorted conspiracy theories. He might be a perfect alternative to trump. All the conspiracy theory trumpieness, and none of the courtroom drama. No reason to believe many right wingers wouldn't vote for Kennedy.

I've learned there is no guessing what a MAGA might do other than be contrary for contraries sake. I do know that there have been countless threads started by republicans that unabashidly praised him, and that he is well in line with anti-vaxers, and other assorted conspiracy theories. He might be a perfect alternative to trump. All the conspiracy theory trumpieness, and none of the courtroom drama. No reason to believe many right wingers wouldn't vote for Kennedy.
I refer back to my first post to you:

You're terrified Trump will beat Biden so you think you can start a thread trying to get Trumpsters to vote for RFK.

Lots of Right Wingers have been concerned about their choices for the next election. They aren't really comfortable voting for trump with all his legal troubles, but don't want to vote for Biden. That's where Kennedy comes in. Most of his plans are acceptable to the right wing, and he doesn't have all the baggage. Nobody is scared that Kennedy will be in prison. His change to the Independant party opens his candidacy up to republicans who want to maintain their same goals without having the weight of Trump dragging them down. Is there any reason why Kennedy couldn't be the best alternative to trump?

I refer back to my first post to you:

You're terrified Trump will beat Biden so you think you can start a thread trying to get Trumpsters to vote for RFK.
You are free to believe what you want. You will be wrong, but that never stopped you before.

You are free to believe what you want. You will be wrong, but that never stopped you before.
Oh please. I am right and you know I'm right. Your thread is all about hoping to get some who would vote for Trump to vote for RFK instead because you are terrified Trump will beat Biden. At least you could be honest about it.

Oh please. I am right and you know I'm right. Your thread is all about hoping to get some who would vote for Trump to vote for RFK instead because you are terrified Trump will beat Biden. At least you could be honest about it.
Yes. You got me. I'm terrified that that fat orange rapist crook is gonna beat all 91 felony charges,and somehow come up with enough supporters to beat the 81 million voters that kicked his ass out last time. Trump's base is firm in their support, but he has reached his ceiling. If you are not already a trump supporter, you won't be later. This time,there really aren't enough crazies to elect him.

Starting to get noises for this guy to replace Biden as a candidate who could beat Trump; don't know much about him myself, thoguh, just keep seeing his name pop up as a candidate who will appeal to moderates.

Yes. You got me. I'm terrified that that fat orange rapist crook is gonna beat all 91 felony charges,and somehow come up with enough supporters to beat the 81 million voters that kicked his ass out last time. Trump's base is firm in their support, but he has reached his ceiling. If you are not already a trump supporter, you won't be later. This time,there really aren't enough crazies to elect him.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, that's not what the polls say, which is why you made this thread.

Why is Kennedy Jr talking about reparations?

huh?

weird

What a idiot.

Lots of Right Wingers have been concerned about their choices for the next election. They aren't really comfortable voting for trump with all his legal troubles, but don't want to vote for Biden. That's where Kennedy comes in. Most of his plans are acceptable to the right wing, and he doesn't have all the baggage. Nobody is scared that Kennedy will be in prison. His change to the Independant party opens his candidacy up to republicans who want to maintain their same goals without having the weight of Trump dragging them down. Is there any reason why Kennedy couldn't be the best alternative to trump?
Kennedy is the perfect alternative to Biden as well

Forum List

Back