Kennedy is perfect alternative to trump

RFK all the way

No mandated vaccines for the coronavirus. No useless foreign wars. And RFK junior wants to give us a system where the interest rates for buying a house will be back to 3% for the middle class.
Sounds like a republican dream.

Remember that weird QAnon theory about JFK still being alive? I wonder how this ties into it.

You mean the hand-picked judges that render decisions even though not one bit of evidence has been presented in a court of law?

Those judges?
What woud you do without your paranoid conspiracy theories? I guess you would have to face reality. That scares you, doesn't it?

So now you're saying that Obama appointed judges cannot be biased?

You need to tell Disney where you are because they miss you back in Fantasyland.
Are you saying judges only reflect the ideals of the person that appointed them? That the law means nothing to judges, but loyalty to one person is all? How long have you hated our constitutionally defined court system. Your paranoia has twisted your view of reality.

Are you saying judges only reflect the ideals of the person that appointed them? That the law means nothing to judges, but loyalty to one person is all? How long have you hated our constitutionally defined court system. Your paranoia has twisted your view of reality.
Now you're getting there.

Obama lied about his background and his political beliefs.

He appointed biased activist judges who create law from the bench instead of in the legislature.

I'm not paranoid when I say that Obama is not only a known Marxist, but he's also a terrorist sympathizer bent on destroying America.

Last edited:
RFKjr is a conspiracy theorist, with some minor MAGA affections, enough so he will draw four to five more points from Trump than Biden, who, if he is smart, will secretly fund a campaign run by Kennedy.

Lots of Right Wingers have been concerned about their choices for the next election. They aren't really comfortable voting for trump with all his legal troubles, but don't want to vote for Biden. That's where Kennedy comes in. Most of his plans are acceptable to the right wing, and he doesn't have all the baggage. Nobody is scared that Kennedy will be in prison. His change to the Independant party opens his candidacy up to republicans who want to maintain their same goals without having the weight of Trump dragging them down. Is there any reason why Kennedy couldn't be the best alternative to trump?

He is just a less rational democrats.

RFK jr. has nothing in common with normal Americans .......

Now you're getting there.

Obama lied about his background and his political beliefs.

He appointed biased activist judges who create law from the bench instead of in the legislature.

I'm not paranoid when I say that Obama is not only a known Marxist, but he's also a terrorist sympathizer bent on destroying America.

Obama is a racist and anti-semite. He hates the United States and the western world, and is doing his best to bring us down. His minions control biden. Obama is evil.

Lots of Right Wingers have been concerned about their choices for the next election. They aren't really comfortable voting for trump with all his legal troubles, but don't want to vote for Biden. That's where Kennedy comes in. Most of his plans are acceptable to the right wing, and he doesn't have all the baggage. Nobody is scared that Kennedy will be in prison. His change to the Independant party opens his candidacy up to republicans who want to maintain their same goals without having the weight of Trump dragging them down. Is there any reason why Kennedy couldn't be the best alternative to trump?

Well much like The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King, the cheese also slid off his cracker long ago as well. So for the MAGAGATARDS why not?

LOL. Translation: You are very terrified Biden will lose to Trump so you want to encourage his supporters to vote for RFK. Did it ever occur to you that Trump supporters don't give a shit about what you think?

I was worried about Kennedy's impact on Trump's numbers until Kennedy came out in support of tax money for reparations. He's toast with Reps.

I was worried about Kennedy's impact on Trump's numbers until Kennedy came out in support of tax money for reparations. He's toast with Reps.

And his other insanity.......once people look at what he actually believes, he is just as nuts as AOC and the other democrats.

He is just a less rational democrats.

RFK jr. has nothing in common with normal Americans .......

Correct. He has nothing in common with normal Americans, but he is a perfect fit for the anti-vax/Q-conspiracy/MAGAs.

LOL. Translation: You are very terrified Biden will lose to Trump so you want to encourage his supporters to vote for RFK. Did it ever occur to you that Trump supporters don't give a shit about what you think?
But they do care about winning--I think. Those who can still think know trump has little chance of winning. Some alternative to the orange loser king is their only shot.

Forum List

Back