Kennedy Family racism exposed

When will JFK's name be removed from the airport in Queens, the homeland of Donald J Trump?

When will his name be removed from the high school in Warren Ohio?

When will his likeness be removed from the half dollar coin?

Five Revelations from New Sammy Davis Jr. Book

All JFK did was not invite Sammy Davis to his inauguration. I'm pretty sure that there were a lot of people that Trump didn't invite to his because he didn't like them.

EVERYBODY is RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!
racist racist racist
racist is everyone's favorite word
racist racist racist racist
EVERYTHING is RACIST

Though Davis had campaigned tirelessly, alongside Sinatra, to get Kennedy elected, his daughter wrote that after his interracial marriage, which at the time was forbidden by law in 31 states, her father's name was dropped from the list of entertainers at the president's inaugural party hosted by Sinatra.

His name should not be removed from anywhere.

For their time and place, that wasn't much in the way of racism. It would be no different that a democrat electing not to have a drag queen perform at their inauguration after said drag queen campaigned for them.

When will JFK's name be removed from the airport in Queens, the homeland of Donald J Trump?

A mixed race couple in 1960?

What country do you think you live in?

I live in America, and in the 1950's, a mixed race couple, Desi and Lucy, were #1 on TV. And open minded honkies like Sen. Thurmond were fathering children with black chicks.

But the racism of the Kennedy's wouldn't allow it in the WH.

I live in America, and in the 1950's, a mixed race couple, Desi and Lucy, were #1 on TV. And open minded honkies like Sen. Thurmond were fathering children with black chicks.

Not the same
In the 1950s, black men would be lynched for dating a white woman.
Look up Emmitt Till

JFK disinvited Frank Sinatra because of alleged Mafia connections

Cubans were allowed back them, the US and Hollywood were very involved in Cuba, it was their partying grounds, but AA no way.

That is why Kennedy picked Johnson for his running mate, from the state of Tx, to get civil rights act enacted.

Christians would not have it, he might of been lynched, at the time RC only married RC and Protestants only married Protestants of the same race.

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

Emmett Till didn't date anyone. He was a teenager who allegedly sexually harassed a married woman. He was killed by premature "me-too" mob.

Cubans were allowed back them, the US and Hollywood were very involved in Cuba, it was their partying grounds, but AA no way.

That is why Kennedy picked Johnson for his running mate, from the state of Tx, to get civil rights act enacted.

Christians would not have it, he might of been lynched, at the time RC only married RC and Protestants only married Protestants of the same race.

Sammy Davis Jr. actually was Cuban, however. Mr. Davis and his managers kept it on the QT as he thought his Cuban heritage might hurt record sales.

As far as passing the civil rights act, JFK just didn't do it.

That was done by Republicans during the term of his successor, LBJ, in 1964.

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till
Emmit Till was not dating a white woman. He may have wanted to, but he wasn’t dating a white woman.

Sammy Davis Jr. actually was Cuban, however. Mr. Davis and his managers kept it on the QT as he thought his Cuban heritage might hurt record sales.

JFK planned to do it, but he was gunned down by the John Birch Society.

I'm talking about Arnaz (since you brought him up)and Davis was a black born in NY from Cuban grandparents.

You know I find it funny , you want to ruin the reputation of a half way decent man , the only Catholic president so that you can bring Kennedy down to tramp's reputation, it will never happen.

Tramp will go down as the one of the most racist, partisan president, and not well liked.

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

Emmett Till didn't date anyone. He was a teenager who allegedly sexually harassed a married woman. He was killed by premature "me-too" mob.
How would that mob have treated Sammy Davis Jr and his white wife or Barack Obama and his white wife in 1960?

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till
Emmit Till was not dating a white woman. He may have wanted to, but he wasn’t dating a white woman.

Dating?
He was tortured to death for looking at a white woman

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

Dating?
He was tortured to death for looking at a white woman
Did you forget already? You insinuated that he was dating a white woman.

I wouldn't have invited that glass-eyed jew either!

Not the same
Look up Emmitt Till

How would that mob have treated Sammy Davis Jr and his white wife or Barack Obama and his white wife in 1960?

The alleged assailants of Emmett Till were relatives of the broad who made the allegations of sexual harassment. We don't know how they would have viewed Cuban singer Sammy Davis and his honky wife, people they did not know, at all. Its really difficult to say, I don't think they had TV in rural Mississippi in 1955.

Forum List

Back