Ken Starr fired due to......wait...wait....Sexual Scandal

Everyone knows Bill Clinton is guilty. You're not fooling anyone by pretending you think he is innocent. The reason for you to defend a rapist is that you are a bad person.
LOL Just keep repeating that, and bringing up the old news. On 20Jan17, as President Clinton takes office, she will express her appreciation for you people that disgusted the independent votes with your lies.
You mean Mrs Bill Clinton/Mrs Gary Hart/Mrs John Edwards?
Hypocrites!

Kenneth Starr reportedly fired as Baylor president amid football team sex scandal

And the world turn in incredible turns. It is startling that Starr is being fired from a Christian School. He appears to have turned a blind eye to some pretty ugly stuff.

What poetic justice! He investigated sexual scandal to get a job then lost a job for failing to investigate a sexual scandal. Karma can bite you in the ass sometimes.
When will poetic justice and Karma bite the Clintons on the ass?

As long as the Republican party throws foul balls, never. They spent $70 million on Whitewater, $20 million on Benghazi and have nothing, twenty five years of nothing, you figure they could at least get a little smarter in their traps.
What Slick Willie did to those women is not a foul ball and Hillary not kicking his disgusting ass to the curb tells how much she thinks of women. Ignore it all you want but Liberals holding up the clintons as Democratic Party royalty makes ever supporter an accomplice in everything Billie boy has done to women.

You should consider professional help...

Everyone knows Bill Clinton is guilty. You're not fooling anyone by pretending you think he is innocent. The reason for you to defend a rapist is that you are a bad person.
LOL Just keep repeating that, and bringing up the old news. On 20Jan17, as President Clinton takes office, she will express her appreciation for you people that disgusted the independent votes with your lies.
You mean Mrs Bill Clinton/Mrs Gary Hart/Mrs John Edwards?
Hypocrites!

We could talk about Trump's sexual exploits, but there is a limit on characters typed, I believe...:banana:

Kenneth Starr reportedly fired as Baylor president amid football team sex scandal

And the world turn in incredible turns. It is startling that Starr is being fired from a Christian School. He appears to have turned a blind eye to some pretty ugly stuff.
I guess Starr didn't draw and quarter them. So of course he had to go.
I sense some incredible timing here.....as if the Clintons needed political talking points to back up any rhetoric from Trump. So they talk Starr's boss into firing him just to give themselves some unwarranted credibility. Does anyone believe this would have happened if Hillary wasn't running for president?

What poetic justice! He investigated sexual scandal to get a job then lost a job for failing to investigate a sexual scandal. Karma can bite you in the ass sometimes.

As long as the Republican party throws foul balls, never. They spent $70 million on Whitewater, $20 million on Benghazi and have nothing, twenty five years of nothing, you figure they could at least get a little smarter in their traps.
What Slick Willie did to those women is not a foul ball and Hillary not kicking his disgusting ass to the curb tells how much she thinks of women. Ignore it all you want but Liberals holding up the clintons as Democratic Party royalty makes ever supporter an accomplice in everything Billie boy has done to women.

Wouldn't a person who ignores reality because they can't handle the truth need that help more than others ? Bill Clinton used his position of power to get women that makes him a predator these are facts.Hillary attacked those women these are facts. Keep on ignoring them if you want facts do not disappear no matter how desperately you want them to.
I'm no fan of Trump but he is not timid. All the garbage the Clinton's have dealt over the decades are going to come storming back into the light of day. You lefties are a lost cause and do not care what terrible things Bill and Hillary have done, but the fence sitters will be listening.

I sense some incredible timing here.....as if the Clintons needed political talking points to back up any rhetoric from Trump. So they talk Starr's boss into firing him just to give themselves some unwarranted credibility. Does anyone believe this would have happened if Hillary wasn't running for president?

HE WAS FIRED FROM A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL! The man looked the other way too many times. Grow a Brain!

Wouldn't a person who ignores reality because they can't handle the truth need that help more than others ? Bill Clinton used his position of power to get women that makes him a predator these are facts.Hillary attacked those women these are facts. Keep on ignoring them if you want facts do not disappear no matter how desperately you want them to.
I'm no fan of Trump but he is not timid. All the garbage the Clinton's have dealt over the decades are going to come storming back into the light of day. You lefties are a lost cause and do not care what terrible things Bill and Hillary have done, but the fence sitters will be listening.
Yeah...like we need to return to the 90s, but some Americans seem to think electing the pantsuit will return us to the 90s. One would think they would learn from their mistakes....like electing a know nothing Illinois senator who was suppose to bring change and end racism.

So you will vote for the perverted billionaire...okay....

Yeah...like we need to return to the 90s, but some Americans seem to think electing the pantsuit will return us to the 90s. One would think they would learn from their mistakes....like electing a know nothing Illinois senator who was suppose to bring change and end racism.

I think most people will see a chance to return to the 90's economy under Bill Clinton, when we were all making money and we weren't fighting a Republican war. Or they can elect Donnie and expect to be in another war within a year. That seems to be a clear choice.

Interesting, and if true, I agree he should be fired for failing to protect students. OTOH, when I first heard "sexual scandal", I thought it would be something as ugly as him getting a blowjob from an intern in his office then diddling her with a cigar.

I think most people will see a chance to return to the 90's economy under Bill Clinton, when we were all making money and we weren't fighting a Republican war. Or they can elect Donnie and expect to be in another war within a year. That seems to be a clear choice.
Presidents don't wave a wand and magically transform the national economy. Clinton is no more directly responsible for the 1990s economy than Obama is for the 2010s economy. There are a lot more factors at work.

Clearly you are not informed. We are not electing Bubba.

Cankles is a terrible interventionist and will get us into lots of wars. She has yet to find a war she did not like...and being owned by the 1%, she does as she is told.

Trump is a non-interventionist...big difference, but the blind can't see it.

Clinton had zero to do with the 90's economy that was mostly the tech bubble and a Republican controlled house and Senate. BJ's in the oval office does not make you a good leader.
Tell me which one was a Republican war ? I seem to remember a majority of Democrats voting yes to both the Afghan and Iraqi wars.

Excuse me? How many more fucking wars could trump get us in then the Nobel peace prize winning president?

We are already in IRAQ, Afgahanstan, drones blowing up bad guys in to many country's to name and oh yea the Special ops....

How Many Wars Is the US Really Fighting?

In the waning days of the Bush administration, Special Operations forces (SOF) were reportedly deployed in only about 60 nations around the world. By 2010, according to theWashington Post, that number had swelled to 75. Three years later, it had jumped to 134 nations, “slipping” to 133 last year, before reaching a new record of 135 this summer.

Excuse me? How many more fucking wars could trump get us in then the Nobel peace prize winning president?

We are already in IRAQ, Afgahanstan, drones blowing up bad guys in to many country's to name and oh yea the Special ops....

How Many Wars Is the US Really Fighting?

In the waning days of the Bush administration, Special Operations forces (SOF) were reportedly deployed in only about 60 nations around the world. By 2010, according to theWashington Post, that number had swelled to 75. Three years later, it had jumped to 134 nations, “slipping” to 133 last year, before reaching a new record of 135 this summer.
It's all Bush's fault! ROFL

The left wingers would rather forget that the problem of radical Islamic terrorism has been around for decades and that ignoring it, as Clinton did, doesn't make it go away.

Starr represents the worst of Republican politics, placing party before country, and wasting the people's time and money on a partisan witch hunt completely devoid of merit, the template for the "Benghazi" and "emails" nonsense.

Starr represents the worst of Republican politics, placing party before country, and wasting the people's time and money on a partisan witch hunt completely devoid of merit, the template for the "Benghazi" and "emails" nonsense.
The Clinton's were the one's responsible for wasting the people's time and money. But then, you can't see that.

It says so much about the.left that they think that criminal.sexual.assault and perjury are nothing more than a 'scandal'.

HE WAS FIRED FROM A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL! The man looked the other way too many times. Grow a Brain!
Ditto. Baylor is still a liberal school dumbass. Republicans are scarce.

Forum List

Back