Kellyanne Conway Slammed For Saying There Was No Supply Chain Crisis Under Trump

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
People on social media went ballistic, remembering all the products they could not get, including essentials. "Nurses were wearing goddamn trash bags," said one Twitter user.

A former senior spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, Jesse Ferguson, went off on Conway: "Doctors and nurses couldn't get masks and gloves," he tweeted. "Americans couldn't even get toilet paper. This is another set of Alternative Facts cooked up at the Bowling Green Massacre."

What were you wiping your ass with Kellyanne?

The only shortage I remember was toilet paper and it wasn't a supply chain problem, it was a people panic buying problem. Same thing happened back in the 80s I think when we had a energy crisis temporarily, or maybe the 70s I just remember Johnny Carson talking about the toilet paper shortage. But it only last a month or two till supiers caught up and stores limited sales on it till the supply was built up again.

Walmart, Amazon, target, etc we're setting records last year during the shutdowns in terms of sales so obviously we had record amounts of product to sell.

I never saw near as many holes in store shelves under Trump during the shutdowns as I did this past weekend at the store. Even on closer inspection some shelves that looked full were just faced to look full.

Some shortages in 2020 mainly TP and paper towels. The supply chain has yet to correct it's self.

Remind me, how many ships were anchored indefinitely off California, waiting to be unloaded? It sometimes amazes me how idiotic you people are about facts that simply cannot be disproven. You really do exist in a "special world" all your own without regard to any reality. You DO understand that when we have a collapse of the dollar followed by the collapse of the global economy, all of the snarky comments or blame orgies you'll engage in will not matter to your condition at all, yeah? Do you really imagine your state or local area will avoid the chaos your party is causing?

The only shortage I remember was toilet paper and it wasn't a supply chain problem, it was a people panic buying problem. Same thing happened back in the 80s I think when we had a energy crisis temporarily, or maybe the 70s I just remember Johnny Carson talking about the toilet paper shortage. But it only last a month or two till supiers caught up and stores limited sales on it till the supply was built up again.

Walmart, Amazon, target, etc we're setting records last year during the shutdowns in terms of sales so obviously we had record amounts of product to sell.

I never saw near as many holes in store shelves under Trump during the shutdowns as I did this past weekend at the store. Even on closer inspection some shelves that looked full were just faced to look full.
I remember going to BJs and there was no meat at all.
March 16 2020
1636499331849.jpeg

Bleach and Laundry detergent were not to be had
No paper products
Entire aisles of the grocery store were bare

We have to remember that they believe this kind of stuff. Completely.

Can a republic last when it's operating in two different, competing realities?
Trump taught them that if you don’t like the facts just make up your own

I remember going to BJs and there was no meat at all.
March 16 2020
View attachment 562278
Bleach and Laundry detergent were not to be had
No paper products
Entire aisles of the grocery store were bare
We never ran out of meat. Eggs once and we did have a time when you couldn't buy canned chili for a couple days but the big shortage we have seen was in having our house built. We started in March of this year and since then, lumber, plastics, metal, glass, cement have all delayed the building of the house. Now we need to buy a refrigerator and guess what, they are at least 6-8 weeks from when you order to when you get one.

We have to remember that they believe this kind of stuff. Completely.

Can a republic last when it's operating in two different, competing realities?
A good question. Kellyanne was willing to sacrifice everything for the orange slob and for Trumpism. Family and career. How many others like her?

People on social media went ballistic, remembering all the products they could not get, including essentials. "Nurses were wearing goddamn trash bags," said one Twitter user.

A former senior spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, Jesse Ferguson, went off on Conway: "Doctors and nurses couldn't get masks and gloves," he tweeted. "Americans couldn't even get toilet paper. This is another set of Alternative Facts cooked up at the Bowling Green Massacre."

That was because of hording, not because of a supply chain interruption.

The trash bag story was a hoax. Stop spreading lies.

Forum List

Back