Kelly Slurs Dreamers: 'Too Lazy To Get Off Their Asses'

There are no dreamers just like there were no Russians (except helping Hillary)
Dreamers ia a soft sell euphemism for parties whose very first act in America is an Illegal one

Last edited:
5a79e5381d000026006adf86.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― White House chief of staff John Kelly said Tuesday that PresidentDonald Trump’s offer to save undocumented young people ― though only if he can build a border wall and slash legal immigration ― is generous because it would help immigrants who may have previously been “too lazy” to seek protections.

Trump has said he would support a path to citizenship for the 690,000 people protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, as well as for anyone who is eligible for the program but didn’t sign up. The White House estimates that’s 1.8 million people total, leading Kelly to call the president’s proposal “stunning.”

“The difference between 690 [thousand] and 1.8 million were the people that some would say were too afraid to sign up, others would say were too lazy to get off their asses, but they didn’t sign up,” Kelly said, according to The Washington Post. “So the president, shockingly, said OK, 1.8 million, and then probably the biggest shock was in a path to citizenship. That’s beyond what anyone could have imagined.”

MORE: KELLY SLURS DREAMERS: ‘TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES’

Wow, Kelly sounds like a chip off the ole block - like Trump. No wonder Trump hired him. Kelly is a mean man with a cold heart.

he seems to have gone full on trumpscum.

and *he* was supposed to be the adult in the room. :rofl:
he forced the shut down last time, too. what a wackjob.

Actually, it's looking like the ones that did NOT trust the US Gvt when they PROMISED if they registered for DACA they would not be deported....are the SMART ones, not the lazy ones! :eek:

what's up with this gen. Kelly guy?

He's a heartless asshole - like Trump.

By that do you really mean....
”He’s fulfilling his oath to defend the constitution and act on behalf of REAL Americans?”
“He respects law and order and expects others to do the same.”

What an asshole he is huh?

WASHINGTON ― White House chief of staff John Kelly said Tuesday that PresidentDonald Trump’s offer to save undocumented young people ― though only if he can build a border wall and slash legal immigration ― is generous because it would help immigrants who may have previously been “too lazy” to seek protections.

Trump has said he would support a path to citizenship for the 690,000 people protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, as well as for anyone who is eligible for the program but didn’t sign up. The White House estimates that’s 1.8 million people total, leading Kelly to call the president’s proposal “stunning.”

“The difference between 690 [thousand] and 1.8 million were the people that some would say were too afraid to sign up, others would say were too lazy to get off their asses, but they didn’t sign up,” Kelly said, according to The Washington Post. “So the president, shockingly, said OK, 1.8 million, and then probably the biggest shock was in a path to citizenship. That’s beyond what anyone could have imagined.”

Wow, Kelly sounds like a chip off the ole block - like Trump. No wonder Trump hired him. Kelly is a mean man with a cold heart.

I guess Donald Duck influence him or he has always been that way.

Actually, it's looking like the ones that did NOT trust the US Gvt when they PROMISED if they registered for DACA they would not be deported....are the SMART ones, not the lazy ones! :eek:

”He’s fulfilling his oath to defend the constitution and act on behalf of REAL Americans?”

Yes I agree, a huge asshole.

I heard he was a bigot and a conspiracy nut...

Yes I agree, a huge asshole.

Why do you hate constitutional adherence, law and order?
I bet I know the answer...Penelope RODRIGUEZ.

I heard he was a bigot and a conspiracy nut...

You need to learn to ignore those voices in your head.

Mexicans are kind of lazy

When I lived in the south, I thought they were lazy , walked slow and spoke slow. In northern Georgia.

Who walks in the south?

I and many others do nearly every day.

Walk where.. Who the heck walks in the south where you are bothering anyone?

Lafreniere Park. Wonderful track, five minutes from my house. Nobody's bothering anyone.

Mexicans are kind of lazy

When I lived in the south, I thought they were lazy , walked slow and spoke slow. In northern Georgia.

Who walks in the south?

I and many others do nearly every day.

Walk where.. Who the heck walks in the south where you are bothering anyone?

Lafreniere Park. Wonderful track, five minutes from my house. Nobody's bothering anyone.

Exactly...

Forum List

Back