Kelly Ayotte Betrayed Trump's Kindness

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Ayotte you might remember feigned OUTRAGE at Trump's "pussy grabbing" fiasco and pulled her support for him in her New Hampshire Senate race. Trump replied at the time it could cost her the seat and it did. So she's out the door, unemployed and a has-been. So what does the President do? He gives her the job of shepherding Gorsuch through his meet and greets with the Senators. Then stolen valor creep Blumenthal claims Gorsuch trashed Trump's "supposed judge" comment and witness Ayotte CONFIRMS Gorsuch said he was disappointed in attacks on the judiciary without clarifying what was said and in what context. Until TODAY. 3 days late and a dollar short, Kelly.

Sen. Ayotte: Gorsuch's comments were not on a specific case

Why does this matter? The President has to stop thinking former opponents and phony GOPers like Ayotte (she's a climate-change dupe) have forgiven his victory or will be helpful to him. She was given a key spot and she let both the President and the nominee twist in the breeze either out of ignorance or spite. Either way, Trump has to stop bringing in these losers from the cold and stick with his loyalists.

Kelly Anne had a ditzy blonde campaign moment, and forgot she wasnt sucking Donnies cock like she did before he was elected.

punishment, ...... take away her wrinkle cream for a year.

• Banned
Kelly Anne had a ditzy blonde campaign moment, and forgot she wasnt sucking Donnies cock like she did before he was elected.

punishment, ...... take away her wrinkle cream for a year.

Kelly Ayotte isn't Kellyanne Conway, you moron. :lmao:

Wrap her, pochahauntes and "susan collins" up in duct tape and drag them behind an F150 around the Washington monument to the Capitol. Send a message.

Slept in and on my first cup of coffee? Gorsuch was only talking in a "general sense"?

Are you freaking kidding me?

Slept in and on my first cup of coffee? Gorsuch was only talking in a "general sense"?

CNN and the rest of the rodent-press won't bother reporting what she FINALLY clarified today...they got their 3 days of cheap shots thanks to Kelly.

Well, someone used..."the donald, peemeister" and it pisses you off, too f*cking bad.
What a wonderful thought.
Let us hope it happens again to this pathetic moron.
:dev3:

Ayotte you might remember feigned OUTRAGE at Trump's "pussy grabbing" fiasco and pulled her support for him in her New Hampshire Senate race. Trump replied at the time it could cost her the seat and it did. So she's out the door, unemployed and a has-been. So what does the President do? He gives her the job of shepherding Gorsuch through his meet and greets with the Senators. Then stolen valor creep Blumenthal claims Gorsuch trashed Trump's "supposed judge" comment and witness Ayotte CONFIRMS Gorsuch said he was disappointed in attacks on the judiciary without clarifying what was said and in what context. Until TODAY. 3 days late and a dollar short, Kelly.

Sen. Ayotte: Gorsuch's comments were not on a specific case

Why does this matter? The President has to stop thinking former opponents and phony GOPers like Ayotte (she's a climate-change dupe) have forgiven his victory or will be helpful to him. She was given a key spot and she let both the President and the nominee twist in the breeze either out of ignorance or spite. Either way, Trump has to stop bringing in these losers from the cold and stick with his loyalists.

CNN and the rest of the rodent-press won't bother reporting what she FINALLY clarified today...they got their 3 days of cheap shots thanks to Kelly.

Oh for crying out loud!!!!!!! When I first heard about the comments from Blumenthal I believed Gorsuch was talking in generalities about the Judiciary.

My opinion was based on all he had said and written about activists Judges. But as with all fake news the media pounds it to dust out there. I'd heard there were witnesses but no specifics so I also assumed they were all D's.

Wow just wow that Ayotte did a pile on.

And I totally agree with your OP that Trump has to not give any political player a second chance unless the original sin against him or one of his people was a true mistake, a lie by the media and blown out of proportion or they were shit faced when they screwed up.

Otherwise nuke em.

:lol:

Was she she supposed to lie?

Of course. But the New Right doesn't consider a lie a lie, it is an alternative fact. Do try to keep up.

You can keep your doctor.......we stopped iran from getting nuclear weapons......the attack in Bhengazi and the death of 4 Americans was because of a video.....

Please..keep telling us what lies are......

since you insist ..

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

Wrap her, pochahauntes and "susan collins" up in duct tape and drag them behind an F150 around the Washington monument to the Capitol. Send a message.

Hey, are you just a wannabe fascist, racist, misogynist bigot, and are only seeking attention/approval from others of your ilk? Or do you really want to harm those who you and your kind hate and fear? I understand hyperbole, but hate fueled rhetoric is a sign of a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back