Keith Olbermann: "Terrorist Trump" And His Enablers And Supporters Must Be "Removed From Our Society" Posted By Tim Hains

KEITH OLBERMANN: Trump can be, and must be, expunged. The hate he has triggered, Pandora's boxes he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed.

So, let us brace ourselves. The task is two-fold: the terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box, and then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has destroyed by turning it over to a virus.

Remember it, even as we dream for a return to reality and safety and the country for which our forefathers died, that the fight is not just to win the election, but to win it by enough to chase — at least for a moment — Trump and the maggots off the stage and then try to clean up what they left.

Remember it, even though to remember it, means remembering that the fight does not end on November 3rd, but in many ways, will only begin that day.

I am not a Rump guy but I detest you self righteous Progs
He sounds just like you Trumptards talking about Schumer and Pelosi.
He sounds just like you scum demoncraps.

KEITH OLBERMANN: Trump can be, and must be, expunged. The hate he has triggered, Pandora's boxes he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed.

So, let us brace ourselves. The task is two-fold: the terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box, and then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has destroyed by turning it over to a virus.

Remember it, even as we dream for a return to reality and safety and the country for which our forefathers died, that the fight is not just to win the election, but to win it by enough to chase — at least for a moment — Trump and the maggots off the stage and then try to clean up what they left.

Remember it, even though to remember it, means remembering that the fight does not end on November 3rd, but in many ways, will only begin that day.

Wow..good one, your friends at Trailer Park Elementary will get a kick out of it no doubt..

Keith Olbermann sounds like he wants to throw Trump supporters into the gas chambers. Stunning how people like Olbermann can't see they are they are the very thing they purport to hate.

I suggest all leftists take a peek at LWNJ Olbermann's career over the past 20 years.
As for ESPN , look at it twenty years ago opposed to today. More proof liberalism destroys everything it touches. 10 years from now ESPN will be primarily I'm 16 and pregnant.

Wow..good one, your friends at Trailer Park Elementary will get a kick out of it no doubt..
Why do you belittle the poor to make you feel good about yourself?

Are you poor?..didn't know that. sorry

Are you poor?..didn't know that. sorry

Weak dodge. You're a leftist. Why do you belittle the poor?
Answer the question.
I do quite well for my family. I encourage my children to volunteer to help those who struggle. Race isn't a factor.

Really? How do you think the rest of the countries feels about the Republican Party which not only put this dangerous, incompetent, corrupt criminal at the head of their ticket all the while knowing of his financial malfeasance, shoddy business deals, 6 bankruptcies, and hundreds of business failures at the head of their ticket. He was being sued by two states for a massive fraud scheme during the campaign.

Republicans promised to use checks and balances to reign in Trump's worst impulses and did neither. When given the chance to impeach and remove him from office, they closed ranks around him. You detest progs for refusing to accept the incompetent criminal you encouraged the American people to vote for, and who should never have been on the ticket in the first place.

Don't sit there and talk about how detestable progs are. You've got a lot of fucking gall to support racism, xenoophobia, incompetence, death and disease, and we're not sitting back and saying "Please sir can I have some more>

You brought this on yourselves, you smug arrogant twits. Now get up off your stupid ass and help with the cleanup.

Really? How do you think the rest of the countries feels about the Republican Party which not only put this dangerous, incompetent, corrupt criminal at the head of their ticket all the while knowing of his financial malfeasance, shoddy business deals, 6 bankruptcies, and hundreds of business failures at the head of their ticket. He was being sued by two states for a massive fraud scheme during the campaign.

Republicans promised to use checks and balances to reign in Trump's worst impulses and did neither. When given the chance to impeach and remove him from office, they closed ranks around him. You detest progs for refusing to accept the incompetent criminal you encouraged the American people to vote for, and who should never have been on the ticket in the first place.

Don't sit there and talk about how detestable progs are. You've got a lot of fucking gall to support racism, xenoophobia, incompetence, death and disease, and we're not sitting back and saying "Please sir can I have some more>

You brought this on yourselves, you smug arrogant twits. Now get up off your stupid ass and help with the cleanup.

Did you remember to feed your 30 cats you spinster bitch?

You are railing about political differences and defending a guy who basically is calling for Conservative "Camps" to weed us out of society.

Go get fucked by a rabid moose you Canuck whore.

Newsflash, real Americans don't give two shits what you foreign toad's think

Olbermann is definitely part of the problem.

The nutters on the ends are fucking killing us.

I am not an Olbermann fan, but he is right about donnie. Donnie's got to go.

Well, I hope Keith has his life insurance paid up because when the "purge" starts, he's gonna find out whose going to really get purged and his sorry stupid ass will be one of the first headed to the morgue.

The hate he has triggered, Pandora's boxes he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed.
Thank God those dirty secrets were exposed, and we are endowed with the weapons of war to fight against that evil.
Not a single leftist here has denounced Olbermann for calling for the wholesale murder of conservatives.

I'm not at all shocked.
No. I am not either. The Democrat Party is the party of unapologetic mass murder, population control, eugenics, social Darwinism, and elimination of undesirables.
I see. Are Democrats going to start burning the Jews too?
No shit they are. Don't listen to the wealthy white liberal "Jews" as seen on TV running City Hall with the usual district of prostitution and vice.

Democrats are of the sort who assaulted the house of Jason according to the Acts, and who are not Jews but lie and say they are Jews, according to the Revelation.

You are as detestable as it gets, you are literally human excrement. I'm not a Republican and I'm not a Rump guy but I detest people like you and ole Keith there. You stupid Progs have as your aim the the purging of all dissent nd the ability to tell everyone how they must live. You're are a good reason to bomb Canada.

I am not an Olbermann fan, but he is right about donnie. Donnie's got to go.

Well, I hope Keith has his life insurance paid up because when the "purge" starts, he's gonna find out whose going to really get purged and his sorry stupid ass will be one of the first headed to the morgue.
Purge? What eastern European or Asia or African Dictator shithole are you moving to? There will be no "purge" here. Do you family member know you are having these thoughts?
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You are as detestable as it gets, you are literally human excrement. I'm not a Republican and I'm not a Rump guy but I detest people like you and ole Keith there. You stupid Progs have as your aim the the purging of all dissent nd the ability to tell everyone how they must live. You're are a good reason to bomb Canada.

Because I want the USA to have sane governance and a stable democracy, I'm a piece of human excrement and should be bombed. Do you even read what you post before you post it?

No one is proposing ANY of the bullshit you've posted. Trump is the guy who is attacking dissent and protest, and free speech. And your bullshit "I'm not a Republican". So fucking what? You're enabling a monster.

You're like the kid who got arrested for throwing rocks off the roof of a parking garage complaining to the cop that she didn't throw any rock on that BMW. Her friends did. No but she didn't stop them from throwing the rocks, and she was gathering rocks for her friends to throw. You helped Trump get elected. You're here every day attacking the left. And you're still doing it.

And now you want to do violence to those who disagree with you. But I'm a piece of human excrement for calling you on your bullshit. Pathetic.

Fanning the flames in the hope to start a civil war....

I fear what is going to happen when Trump wins in a landslide.... I hope we are ready to defend our nation from these treasonous bastards..

Because I want the USA to have sane governance and a stable democracy, I'm a piece of human excrement and should be bombed. Do you even read what you post before you post it?

No one is proposing ANY of the bullshit you've posted. Trump is the guy who is attacking dissent and protest, and free speech. And your bullshit "I'm not a Republican". So fucking what? You're enabling a monster.

You're like the kid who got arrested for throwing rocks off the roof of a parking garage complaining to the cop that she didn't throw any rock on that BMW. Her friends did. No but she didn't stop them from throwing the rocks, and she was gathering rocks for her friends to throw. You helped Trump get elected. You're here every day attacking the left. And you're still doing it.

And now you want to do violence to those who disagree with you. But I'm a piece of human excrement for calling you on your bullshit. Pathetic.

Honey you're just one more bitter little bitch that hates the world. Yes, you ARE human excrement.
The thread is about what Olberman said, are you truly so ill educated as to not be able to understand that?

I did nothing to help Rump at all, I DO attack the left because people like you and Keith people nauseate me. Here is my issue with you moron's, live your lives as you wish, do it, I applaud it. But that's not enough for you people, no....YOU NEED to control everyone else. You NEED to tell everyone what is right and what is wrong according to you.

Forum List

Back