Keith Olbermann: "Terrorist Trump" And His Enablers And Supporters Must Be "Removed From Our Society" Posted By Tim Hains

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
KEITH OLBERMANN: Trump can be, and must be, expunged. The hate he has triggered, Pandora's boxes he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed.

So, let us brace ourselves. The task is two-fold: the terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box, and then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has destroyed by turning it over to a virus.

Remember it, even as we dream for a return to reality and safety and the country for which our forefathers died, that the fight is not just to win the election, but to win it by enough to chase — at least for a moment — Trump and the maggots off the stage and then try to clean up what they left.

Remember it, even though to remember it, means remembering that the fight does not end on November 3rd, but in many ways, will only begin that day.

I am not a Rump guy but I detest you self righteous Progs

KEITH OLBERMANN: Trump can be, and must be, expunged. The hate he has triggered, Pandora's boxes he has opened, they will not be so easily destroyed.

So, let us brace ourselves. The task is two-fold: the terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box, and then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has destroyed by turning it over to a virus.

Remember it, even as we dream for a return to reality and safety and the country for which our forefathers died, that the fight is not just to win the election, but to win it by enough to chase — at least for a moment — Trump and the maggots off the stage and then try to clean up what they left.

Remember it, even though to remember it, means remembering that the fight does not end on November 3rd, but in many ways, will only begin that day.

We, the armed people, need to execute Keith Obermann and everyone like him.

They had their chance to live in peace. Now they need to rest in peace.

We, the armed people, need to execute Keith Obermann and everyone like him.

They had their chance to live in peace. Now they need to rest in peace.
There are to many people with mental illness that have been empowered to influence us. And when the deeds are done they move to the net one no matter how many people are hurt by it.

He sounds just like you Trumptards talking about Schumer and Pelosi.

I am not an Olbermann fan, but he is right about donnie. Donnie's got to go.

I am not an Olbermann fan, but he is right about donnie. Donnie's got to go.
Donnie needs to stay. Demoncraps need to go.

Olbermann railed against every Republican his whole life.

Now he loves them:

He’s a complete shit head.

I though Keith was doing sports on ESPN since ousted an PMSNBC. Can't he keep a job?

He sounds just like you Trumptards talking about Schumer and Pelosi.
You can always move to China if bean brain loses.

Forum List

Back