Kavanaugh's all lady law clerks. He's lucky every single one looks like a model.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

And these are Kavanaugh's previous law clerks:

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

When I see women in law, I think of Kagan and Sotomayor. Not these babes.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

So is someone going to ask if I'm jealous?

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.

So why is it that you can't respect a woman who is good looking or semi- good looking? You can only respect the professionalism of someone homely looking like Kagan? Seems to me you have some misplaced bias here

Furthermore, if he was ever out of line with them you can bet they would be talking. More proof that KAV is not what the Left is trying so hard to prove that he is.

Who doesn't like models?

star-collectibles-model-airplane.jpg
I know. They act like I'm jealous not being surrounded by beautiful women who I'm in charge of. Of course I'm jealous. I never denied it.

But it makes more sense when you're not married. Married men don't usually surround themselves with models. Unless they are looking for a new title: Divorced.

Who doesn't like models?

I know. They act like I'm jealous not being surrounded by beautiful women who I'm in charge of. Of course I'm jealous. I never denied it.

But it makes more sense when you're not married. Married men don't usually surround themselves with models. Unless they are looking for a new title: Divorced.

You last paragraph is total bullshit. There are plenty of other explanations. You just can't stand that Kavenaugh wasn't shot down and got past your picketlline of horsehockey.

deanrd is a juvenile.

He apparently thinks with his tiny dick.

He can't see that a man can be around an attractive (and not that much at that) woman and not want to screw her.

Obviously he can't....and he projects.

Married men don't usually surround themselves with models. Unless they are looking for a new title: Divorced.

When did Democrats turn into Mrs Kravitz?

latest

You guys used to be cool ... you've changed, Man.

713760.jpg

Who doesn't like models?

Frankly, the way you objectify women makes me ill. Women aren't just here to be your ornaments ... they have brains, ambition and talent.

Pig_Smile-300x285.jpg

Married men don't usually surround themselves with models. Unless they are looking for a new title: Divorced.

latest

713760.jpg
When you look at all the women married Republicans have had affairs with, all of them look way better than their wives. And many Republicans divorced those wives and married those women.
Look at Newt Gingrich, John McCain, Donald Trump and the list goes on.

Who doesn't like models?

Frankly, the way you objectify women makes me ill. Women aren't just here to be your ornaments ... they have brains, ambition and talent.

Pig_Smile-300x285.jpg

For me and you maybe. But not for Republicans.

latest

713760.jpg
When you look at all the women married Republicans have had affairs with, all of them look way better than their wives. And many Republicans divorced those wives and married those women.

I refuse to speak to someone like yourself, who just looks at women as objects of lust ... seek help.

latest

713760.jpg

Yeah....

Bill Clinton......

Ted Kennedy.....who also killed his mistresses......

Who doesn't like models?

Pig_Smile-300x285.jpg

Republicans, like myself, are very comfortable surrounded by strong, smart, funny, politically savvy, and yes, beautiful, women.

Crawl back into your cave ...

main-qimg-34473aaf8645ae31b671541956dadf0c-c

Who doesn't like models?

Pig_Smile-300x285.jpg

For me and you maybe. But not for Republicans.

No, not for you.

You apparently think with dick...which explains a great deal.

latest

713760.jpg

I refuse to speak to someone like yourself, who just looks at women as objects of lust ... seek help.
Why would you think that's how I look at women?

I'm not a Republican.

So Kavanaugh names all women to be his law clerks...the first one in Supreme Court history to do so after a long history of promoting women when he was a judge in the lower courts...every single one of which has distinguished herself in law school to GET that clerkship...but all you can see is their appearance? That's so typical of you liberals, R-Derp...you prattle on about the MeToo movement but in reality you're just another Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton or Matt Lauer...seeing women as "objects"!

So Kavanaugh names all women to be his law clerks...the first one in Supreme Court history to do so after a long history of promoting women when he was a judge in the lower courts...every single one of which has distinguished herself in law school to GET that clerkship...but all you can see is their appearance? That's so typical of you liberals, R-Derp...you prattle on about the MeToo movement but in reality you're just another Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton or Matt Lauer...seeing women as "objects"!
Wait a second. Do you think Kavanaugh saw more than their appearance? And you called me dumb?

Wait a second. Do you think Kavanaugh saw more than their appearance? And you called me dumb?

Tell me one law clerk that Kavanaugh has EVER hired that didn't deserve to be where they were!

And if you CAN'T...then apologize for your rather pathetic attempt to smear women that have done NOTHING wrong!

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

And these are Kavanaugh's previous law clerks:

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

When I see women in law, I think of Kagan and Sotomayor. Not these babes.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

So is someone going to ask if I'm jealous?

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.
of course you think a racist and male hater is good
Sotomayor is a racist and hates men
Sotomayor's 'Wise Latina' Line Maybe Not So Wise

Forum List

Back