'No accident' Brett Kavanaugh's female law clerks 'looked like models'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
'No accident' Brett Kavanaugh's female law clerks 'looked like models', Yale professor told students

A top professor at Yale Law School who strongly endorsed supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as a “mentor to women” privately told a group of law students last year that it was “not an accident” that Kavanaugh’s female law clerks all “looked like models” and would provide advice to students about their physical appearance if they wanted to work for him, the Guardian has learned.

Amy Chua, a Yale professor who wrote a bestselling book on parenting called Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, was known for instructing female law students who were preparing for interviews with Kavanaugh on ways they could dress to exude a “model-like” femininity to help them win a post in Kavanaugh’s chambers, according to sources.

Dear me. Its all starting to look a bit iffy.

'No accident' Brett Kavanaugh's female law clerks 'looked like models', Yale professor told students

A top professor at Yale Law School who strongly endorsed supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as a “mentor to women” privately told a group of law students last year that it was “not an accident” that Kavanaugh’s female law clerks all “looked like models” and would provide advice to students about their physical appearance if they wanted to work for him, the Guardian has learned.

Amy Chua, a Yale professor who wrote a bestselling book on parenting called Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, was known for instructing female law students who were preparing for interviews with Kavanaugh on ways they could dress to exude a “model-like” femininity to help them win a post in Kavanaugh’s chambers, according to sources.

So you don’t like good looking people? I see no problem here. Have we actually seen them?

So what's your point?
Pretty women are not supposed to be smart?

One whole person that happened to state that he likes nice looking women. So does every other man.

Anyone want to bet said class was about wearing business suits and brushing your hair rather than showing up in sweats and curlers?

Seriously, you should see what some people wear to job interviews...

C6269619-D6A8-4A95-B0D7-03082B95A9A8.jpeg
Didn't hire leftist hags, eh?
Speaking of leftist hags.

So you think you should hire only on LOOKS. That seems racist and wrong in many ways.

Wow. Talk about scraping the barrel.

We know you like your women to be like Bruce Jenner, Tammy.

Especially when drunk.
I think Tammy prefers the bin bag look:

upload_2018-9-21_0-25-47.jpeg

One whole person that happened to state that he likes nice looking women. So does every other man.

All other things being equal why not have pleasant scenery.

Not:

View attachment 217618
I bet 0bama knows was what’s down there.

Wow. Talk about scraping the barrel.

I know!

The left is desperate.....they have no shame they have no dignity left anymore! ...Nobody gives a fig about the left!

Because, regardless of their antics, Brett Kavanaugh WILL BE CONFIRMED! :2up:

Crucify him!

HANG HIM!

Forum List

Back