Kavanaugh, Roberts side with liberal judges on Planned Parenthood case

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to review whether states can block Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers from their Medicaid programs, passing on a pair of cases that would have served as the first major abortion test for the court’s new conservative majority.Kavanaugh, Roberts side with liberal judges on Planned Parenthood case

seems like fake god :iyfyus.jpg:loving DOPers got anally screwed:21::dunno:
Yeah for the abortions of liberal women to kill their babies as those future voters will never see the light of day. Kill them off by the millions, and with illegal immigration slowing down, the Democrat party will be extinct.

th.jpg

• Banned
I saw this and laughed out loud!

All those who thought Kavanaugh was going to single-handedly overturn Roe v. Wade were completely mistaken, huh?
gop needed stupid god loving moron folks votes. as always going with fake gods ends bad ignorant morons got played

Good.

Let liberal whores wipe out their genetic garbage. We have enough retards that survive and get online to parrot inane psycobabble they find on moonbat agitprop websites, never mind all the parasites in the trailer parks, ghettos, government offices and prisons.

Kav is saving himself so he can be fresh when Drumpf gets impeached.

What does that even mean?!

Impeachment - Wikipedia

"The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachmentto "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may be impeached and removed only for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors"."

Impeachment - Wikipedia

"The Constitution defines impeachment at the federal level and limits impeachmentto "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States" who may be impeached and removed only for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors"."

If Trump gets impeached, what does that have to do with Kavanaugh?

Impeachment - Wikipedia

If Trump gets impeached, what does that have to do with Kavanaugh?
Maybe you should read Kavs opinion regarding the issue. Any case would wind up in the SCOTUS

All those who thought Kavanaugh was going to single-handedly overturn Roe v. Wade were completely mistaken, huh?
No one cares about Roe v Wade. AA and other identity politic politics is where the butt hurt will be.

So you don't think there were plenty of "conservatives" foaming at the mouth to have Kavanaugh on the bench for this case?

No one cares about Roe v Wade. AA and other identity politic politics is where the butt hurt will be.

So you don't think there were plenty of "conservatives" foaming at the mouth to have Kavanaugh on the bench for this case?

No. Kavanaugh has no interest overturning Roe vs. Wade

Kavanaugh isnt a black robe that makes law, he defines law. Now if the people got to vote for each state to have their own rights to repeal abortion and those states won, then when the libtards tried to take it to court, then the SCJ Kavanaugh would follow the law again...See how that works...

Yep, I told the nuts that it wouldn’t happen yet they thought they knew more than I. Looks like the nuts are wrong again.

Forum List

Back