Kavanaugh out of town during summer of 1982

Great! I believe it is possible to ascertain the age of documents and so once that's done the matter can be settled once and for all and we can quit hearing about it.

1. Confirm Kavanaugh
  2. Prosecute Ford
  3. Expel Feinstein
Enough is enough

A realistic threat to prosecute Ford would scare the crap out of the liberal leadership. Her computer and phone has the proof of the conspiracy here, and a prosecutor would take a peek

They've already moved on to plan B since Ford's story is falling apart. They have their new accuser to run interference.

The liberals should have checked the judges's calendar before making the false allegations.

BOOM! Judge Kavanaugh to Provide Senate With Calendars From Summer of 1982 Showing He Was Out of Town Most of Summer!
/-----/
But the allegations of what he might have done far outweigh anything he actually did.
liberal rapid resonse team.jpg

The liberals should have checked the judges's calendar before making the false allegations.

BOOM! Judge Kavanaugh to Provide Senate With Calendars From Summer of 1982 Showing He Was Out of Town Most of Summer!
The bimbo will just claim she made a mistake about the exact time period .. due to the ''trauma' of being attacked by Kavanaugh.

Ford:
'The exact day / month / year I was attacked by Kavanaugh does not matter - what matters is I claim he attacked me!'

Hirono:
"SEE! I told you Kavanaugh could not be trusted, that he would try something sneaky to try to lie his way out of this - he can not be trusted because HE OPPOSES ABORTIONS!"

:p :rolleyes:

At this point is has become obvious that Dirty Democrats are fabricating Accusers in an attempt to run out the clock.

A realistic threat to prosecute Ford would scare the crap out of the liberal leadership. Her computer and phone has the proof of the conspiracy here, and a prosecutor would take a peek

I could be wrong considering today's political climate, but I would be surprised if Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh decides to pursue charges against Dr. Ford. If nothing else, it would be in poor taste to sue the crap out of a woman with serious problems, who has been used and abused at the hands of her cohorts in Congress. Perhaps Brett Kavanaugh can take the high road on that one, and be a bigger man.

At this point is has become obvious that Dirty Democrats are fabricating Accusers in an attempt to run out the clock.
What "clock?"

The Democrats want to get this vote past the election, and if they can win the Senate majority for next year, hold up President Trump's nominations permanently (or at least until the GOP regains the Senate).

If the D's get to election day, and there is no vote and they win, they will keep Kavanaugh and all other Trump appointees off the court.

Forum List

Back