Are the Left Wingers trying to lie their way back to power?

I loathe them. They are scum! Everyone who supports these tactics are scum. This will blow back into their faces though!

the left can get a lie in sideways with Trump in room - that fat ass old sob is a lying MACHINE.

Yes. No Facts. No Evidence. All speculation, and anonymous sources, yet they get traction in the Media, or are INVENTED by the Media in concert with their Democrat handlers.

Trump should have thought of that before he started attacking the media .. but he never thinks about anything but feeding his ego and getting his ass kissed by his base.

so fuck him

Yes. No Facts. No Evidence. All speculation, and anonymous sources, yet they get traction in the Media, or are INVENTED by the Media in concert with their Democrat handlers.
-Replace the word democrat with republican-

And I agree exactly. You're a wise man my sir - just that minor error got on your way. :cryhug_1_:

They've always lied their way into power. If they told the truth about their intentions no one would vote for them (even illegals).

Leftists always lie.

Hence, whatever they are "doing" they are lying in the process of "doing" it.

Remember the four core "values" of today's American leftists...

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Yes. The Progs have a "By Any Means Necessary" attitude to further their agenda. The means including things like performing public sacrifices of innocent men and their families.

Someday in the future, if Western Civilization actually survives (a Big IF at this point), people will look back at this era the same way we view the Reign of Terror in France and the Red Guard atrocities in Maoist China.

The bedrock of our society is an Individual's right to due process. This is what the Progs are destroying with this insistence that the Accused Prove His Innocence.

Last edited:
-Replace the word democrat with republican-

And I agree exactly. You're a wise man my sir - just that minor error got on your way. :cryhug_1_:

You are a moron.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Fondled me when I was on a field trip in Middle school I reached out shake her hand and she Grabbed my "Junk" and said Hello Big Boy!! and winked Suggestively I've been forever scarred! What? Well, no I wasn't in Middle school with her on the court, But what does that matter I'm Sure she Fondled somebody in her life So it must be true . Maybe it was my son who told me about it I know he was in Washington during her Tenure on the Court. YEA that's it but maybe It's just a repressed memory from getting "Jerked off" by Dems for 30 yrs

Forum List

Back