Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

An Ex girlfriends of Judges said the following:

Eizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s ex-girlfriend of three years

Rasor stressed to the New Yorker that Judge had told her a “very different” and disturbing story about the type of “rough-housing” he took part in. She claims that Judge had “ashamedly” told her of an incident that involved him and other boys “taking turns having sex with a drunk woman.” However, Judge allegedly told Rasor that he regarded the incident as completely consensual.

“She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep,” the New Yorker reports.

Elizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s Ex-Girlfriend, Contradicts Judge’s Claim | Heavy.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens at Georgetown , stays at Georgetown like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Apparently men feel the need to clear their conscious as well, well he might clear it at the Judicial Meeting, as it sounds like he is not being truthful, and I'm sure the female consented while drunk. Was she half passed out?

Hahahaha give it up ya pathetic old bat. It never happened....Heavy.com? Really? Lol
`
That's it's name. Now can you tell us what you can prove is wrong with what they stated?

They made the allegations the burden is on them....dumbass

Yes and we know whatever is done at Georgetown stays at Georgetown. There are many reason he should not sit on the SC.

Lol you're quoting a joke he made, clueless buffoon

That's a standard lib tactic. Pretend to take jokes seriously. They are completely without honesty or decency.

Rasor stressed to the New Yorker that Judge had told her a “very different” and disturbing story about the type of “rough-housing” he took part in. She claims that Judge had “ashamedly” told her of an incident that involved him and other boys “taking turns having sex with a drunk woman.” However, Judge allegedly told Rasor that he regarded the incident as completely consensual.

“She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep,” the New Yorker reports.

Elizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s Ex-Girlfriend, Contradicts Judge’s Claim | Heavy.com
What happens at Georgetown , stays at Georgetown like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Apparently men feel the need to clear their conscious as well, well he might clear it at the Judicial Meeting, as it sounds like he is not being truthful, and I'm sure the female consented while drunk. Was she half passed out?

But Penelope and her fellow possee of witch hunting clowns thinks Ford is as truthful as they come.

Its made up BS people...none if it passes the smell test and it's all hearsay. Not one single shred of proof has been presented. Nada

`
Brett Kavanaugh's prospects of being confirmed to the Supreme Court suffered another major setback on Sunday night when a second woman accused him of sexual assault decades ago, and a prominent lawyer took to Twitter claiming a third woman has "credible information" on the high court nominee.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are investigating another allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh, according to The New Yorker. Deborah Ramirez, who is 53, told the magazine that when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale in the 1983-84 academic school year, she remembers that he “exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away.”

Kavanaugh flatly denied the allegation, calling it a last-minute smear. But his confirmation now appears to be in serious doubt. Most Senate Republicans had vowed to push forward with his nomination after securing a Thursday hearing with Christine Blasey Ford, who went public a week ago with her allegation that Kavanaugh sexually attacked her at a high school party.- Source
`
`

When it rains, it pours. Poor Brett can't seem to get a break here.
`
You can hope all you want. It isn't going anywhere and he will be confirmed. Is anyone surprised that there are other twisted fame seekers out there?

And I am sure she has excellent proof to substantiate her story.

`
Speaking of dumbness, it was YOU who accused them of lying therefore you have the burden of proof.

Gfy ya leftist hag. They made the accusation the burden is on them

I'm not on trial here and once again you look like an ill informed moron.

I could say you and I knew each other decades ago and at a party you tried to grope me. Thats all I need to do to ruin you...no proof, nothing. You're ruined

Now think hard...you still won't grasp it. You're far to ignorant

And they are such bizzare allegations it's pathetic
No, drinking games among freshmen in college are not "bizarre."

Prove it happenned, no more hearsay, fucking proof and if you cant provide it stfu

You loons are pathetic
I was simply pointing out that people in his dorm DO remember the incident. Don't be changing the point.

A few claim to remember hearing about the incident. Such strong evidence to destroy a man.

I don't know what to think about the guy, really, but a big part of me is reluctant to judge a man like Kavanaugh on drunken behavior when he was 16, 17, 18 years old. As an ADULT, his career and reputation is sterling, and he has an impressive legal mind. Apparently he quit drinking or he grew up (not surprising--that happens to most of us), or both. Would I be devastated to learn that my son had done something like what Kavanaugh is accused of when he was that age? Of course, but I know that he is now an outstanding father and husband, a good man and a positive contributor to the community. Should all that go down the tubes because of drunken behavior when he was not yet fully formed? I truly wonder, Penelope.

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law, is said to have voted pro in favor of corps over individuals, and would not let an immigrant get an abortion after she was supposedly raped, yes I think so. We have 9 people on the SC and its a lifetime position, and there are others who can fill the void, he was not on the first list, but was picked due to the fact he thought the Potus should not even be investigated.
Now THAT is a good reason to oppose his nomination. If only that is the discussion this country was having right now, instead of talking about ... you know.

You idiots haven't presented one valid reason to oppose Kavanaugh other than TRUMP APPOINTED HIM!!!!!

Stop the fucking charade. This is past ridiculous
There are plenty of people opposed to him due to the court decisions he has made.

Yeah and every other judge in the nation

Weak sauce
Exactly the "sauce" we should be discussing, not whether he acted like a drunken fool as a teenager.

`
Speaking of dumbness, it was YOU who accused them of lying therefore you have the burden of proof.

Gfy ya leftist hag. They made the accusation the burden is on them

I'm not on trial here and once again you look like an ill informed moron.

I could say you and I knew each other decades ago and at a party you tried to grope me. Thats all I need to do to ruin you...no proof, nothing. You're ruined

Now think hard...you still won't grasp it. You're far to ignorant

I was there. I saw it. She was a monster. YOu cried.

Prove it happenned, no more hearsay, fucking proof and if you cant provide it stfu

You loons are pathetic
I was simply pointing out that people in his dorm DO remember the incident. Don't be changing the point.

I dont believe this BS and you are in no position to dictate to me. I think you're a clown...that is what you'll never over come

You loons are pathetic

A few claim to remember hearing about the incident. Such strong evidence to destroy a man.
I don't think it should destroy him. Not unless people come forward telling of this type of behavior as a mature adult, like Clarence Thomas.

A man who thinks the Potus is above the law, is said to have voted pro in favor of corps over individuals, and would not let an immigrant get an abortion after she was supposedly raped, yes I think so. We have 9 people on the SC and its a lifetime position, and there are others who can fill the void, he was not on the first list, but was picked due to the fact he thought the Potus should not even be investigated.
Now THAT is a good reason to oppose his nomination. If only that is the discussion this country was having right now, instead of talking about ... you know.

You idiots haven't presented one valid reason to oppose Kavanaugh other than TRUMP APPOINTED HIM!!!!!

Stop the fucking charade. This is past ridiculous
There are plenty of people opposed to him due to the court decisions he has made.

Yeah and every other judge in the nation

Weak sauce
Exactly the "sauce" we should be discussing, not whether he acted like a drunken fool as a teenager.

Yawn...you're all over the map simply because you're an old befuddled partisan hack involved in a witch hunt

Get some proof or dry up. Hearsay won't work

You loons are pathetic

I dont believe this BS and you are in no position to dictate to me. I think you're a clown...that is what you'll never over come
That really hurt. You moron.

You loons are pathetic

I don't think it should destroy him. Not unless people come forward telling of this type of behavior as a mature adult, like Clarence Thomas.

Well that's what you assholes are trying to do

Stop, youre not helping yourselves here. You look childish, immature and like petulant children

You loons are pathetic

That really hurt. You moron.

Think I give a shit? Nope

It's all BS and you fell for it hook line and sinker you gullible old tool

Gfy ya leftist hag. They made the accusation the burden is on the I'm not on trial here and once again you look like an ill informed moron.I could say you and I knew each other decades ago and at a party you tried to grope me. Thats all I need to do to ruin you...no proof, nothing. You're ruined Now think hard...you still won't grasp it. You're far to ignorant
`
The burden of proof is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position. You are disputing my quotation of the "Heavy" you feel is false. Prove it.Very simple. When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

You loons are pathetic

Well that's what you assholes are trying to do

Stop, youre not helping yourselves here. You look childish, immature and like petulant children
I'm not the one who brought forward allegations against him from when he was a drunk teenager. I'm not a Dem and I don't give a fuck if he ends up on the SC or not. When Trump was elected, I accepted the fact that conservative judges would be appointed to the SC. His ADULT record seems exemplary. I'm doing nothing but refuting the dumbest and most unfounded arguments here, which are stupid as hell.

Gfy ya leftist hag. They made the accusation the burden is on the I'm not on trial here and once again you look like an ill informed moron.I could say you and I knew each other decades ago and at a party you tried to grope me. Thats all I need to do to ruin you...no proof, nothing. You're ruined Now think hard...you still won't grasp it. You're far to ignorant
`
The burden of proof is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position. You are disputing my quotation of the "Heavy" you feel is false. Prove it.Very simple. When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.

All you've got is hearsay, that won't cut it

Try again, novice barrister

Forum List

Back