Kavanaugh accusers classmate had to backtrack her statement

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I hate this Kavanaugh accusation. Not just because it’s obviously false. Not because it’s obviously a planned Democrat delay tactic. Though those are disgusting.

I hate it because it hurts the credibility of women who actually have gone through this and come forward. It’s disgusting.

I hate this Kavanaugh accusation. Not just because it’s obviously false. Not because it’s obviously a planned Democrat delay tactic. Though those are disgusting.

I hate it because it hurts the credibility of women who actually have gone through this and come forward. It’s disgusting.
Is that what fox and Rush are saying now? Absolute Balderdash...

That is such a great point but they don't care...they are at war and we are playing tiddlywinks.....

As I made note of it last night... Democrats specifically have done a disservice to the victims of sexual assault these past few days, this has damaged any credibility the victims had to a point where they can or will feel that they won't be believed when they come forward. The result? They won't. They will have to live with the pain as long as they can bear it.

The Democrats didn't think this through. The credibility of all the real victims of sexual assault has been rendered as nothing more than collateral damage. How utterly reckless.

To say I am outraged is an understatement.

Last edited:
Brett Kavanaugh Sex-Assault Allegation: Classmate of Accuser Backtracks on Viral Guilty Claim | National Review

Looks like one of her classmates was trying to claim she knew Kavanaugh was guilty and then had to backtrack the claim and say she has no first hand knowledge of this.

This whole delay strategy is looking bad.

I seriously hope some independent PACs start running some ads against Feinstein over this

The problem here is that you're dealing with hearsay.

It's a dangerous thing, someone could sue you for defamation, even though you're commenting on what was spoken about at the time.

Now, if the women said at the time that something had happened, that doesn't mean something happened, doesn't mean it didn't happen either.

The guy wasn't convicted of anything back then, so you're stuck.

Knowing some people said stuff is fine, putting it in a tweet can complicate your life massively. Not many people want to get into a fight with a guy with so much money he can bankrupt you, have his supporters threaten you, etc (that being Trump).

You’re a white cis male are you not? Then the democrats want you to shit up.

Brett Kavanaugh Sex-Assault Allegation: Classmate of Accuser Backtracks on Viral Guilty Claim | National Review

Looks like one of her classmates was trying to claim she knew Kavanaugh was guilty and then had to backtrack the claim and say she has no first hand knowledge of this.

I seriously hope some independent PACs start running some ads against Feinstein over this

She had to. The bloody fool didn't notice that Ford claimed she never told a soul until 2012 when she told the therapist.

:lol:

BUSTED !!!

lol...you're a funny guy mr balderdash...like the time ya went fishing using plastic straws as bait cuz ya heard fish like to eat them...
...the claim of where it comes from is in the link [ya don't have to click it, just read and understand it] and it shows how the classmates claim and fords claim directly contradict each other...did I mention you're a funny guy absolute?

Last edited:

So basically she’s 0 for 3. Three of the four she counted on as witnesses have said she’s full of shit. That’s what I would call a really bad start.

She had to. The bloody fool didn't notice that Ford claimed she never told a soul until 2012 when she told the therapist.

:lol:

BUSTED !!!

Now there's something the FBI can investigate

Actually I was off in my previous post. It’s now sitting at 0 and 4. Kav, judge, pj and now this hack running away as fast as possible.

As I made note of it last night... Democrats specifically have done a disservice to the victims of sexual assault these past few days, this has damaged any credibility the victim has to a point where they can or will feel that they won't be believed when they come forward. The result? They won't. They will have to live with the pain as long as they can bear it.

The Democrats didn't think this through. The credibility of all the real victims of sexual assault has been rendered as nothing more than collateral damage. How utterly reckless.

Do you think they really care about any of that, if it cannot be used to thwart elections and the law it is of no use to liberals.

As I made note of it last night... Democrats specifically have done a disservice to the victims of sexual assault these past few days, this has damaged any credibility the victim has to a point where they can or will feel that they won't be believed when they come forward. The result? They won't. They will have to live with the pain as long as they can bear it.

Do you think they really care about any of that, if it cannot be used to thwart elections and the law it is of no use to liberals.
Democrats can’t work within the law. If they did they wouldn’t be democrats.

Feinstein is a compromised Chinese spy who climbed into bed with the ChiComm leaders years ago, her and her husband making millions off of her treason.

This whole event proves she is a low-life scumbag willing to destroy a very good man, his life's work, his reputation, his career, his marriage, and family for party benefit.

Feinstein is a compromised Chinese spy who climbed into bed with the ChiComm leaders years ago, her and her husband making millions off of her treason.

This whole event proves she is a low-life scumbag willing to destroy a very good man, his life's work, his reputation, his career, his marriage, and family for party benefit.
The Russians hacked our election! My Chinese spy said so!

Forum List

Back