Kathy Griffin Just Asked Her Millions Of Followers To Dox And Harass A Bunch Of Kids

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left hate children.
0A1F5038-72D7-48DF-8ACD-3B5921D3DB56.jpeg

Kathy Griffin on Twitter

And of course it’s over Fake News the MSM started. The video shows there was anything but harassment.

WATCH: Media Claims Native American 'Harassed' by MAGA Students. Not Even Close...

Yes it was a set up then edited. Probably done to have just the excuse to do what they are doing.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, hey you guys, someone tweeted again, it's an outrage.

The full video clearly shows the kids being approached by the protesters, not the other way around. Getting real tired of the leftist media and it's selective video editing to demonize everyone they don't like.

Looked to me like most of the kids were just getting into the spirit and acting like teenagers act. A few did a tomahawk chop which is disrespectful in today's political climate, but they might have been clueless rather than mocking as they have seen countless tens of thousands doing it at Braves games. As far as the kid standing their smiling, he is under no obligation whatsoever to move aside for the more aggressive man.

The media in this country is so fucking dishonest, I can't imagine anybody falling for it. I'm reminded of the way they tried to turn a menacing 300 pound black thug into a helpless victim. Anybody with eyes could see the video of him grabbing the store clerk and tossing him aside like a rag doll, but the media had their race baiting narrative to sell so he was lionized as a "gentle giant" despite the fact he clearly wasn't.

Looked to me like most of the kids were just getting into the spirit and acting like teenagers act. A few did a tomahawk chop which is disrespectful in today's political climate, but they might have been clueless rather than mocking as they have seen countless tens of thousands doing it at Braves games. As far as the kid standing their smiling, he is under no obligation whatsoever to move aside for the more aggressive man.

The media in this country is so fucking dishonest, I can't imagine anybody falling for it. I'm reminded of the way they tried to turn a menacing 300 pound black thug into a helpless victim. Anybody with eyes could see the video of him grabbing the store clerk and tossing him aside like a rag doll, but the media had their race baiting narrative to sell so he was lionized as a "gentle giant" despite the fact he clearly wasn't.

" ... but they might have been clueless ... "

To be clueless is to be american.

Think about it - the left is now claiming that standing somewhere and smiling is hateful. This is absolute fucking lunacy.

And what is your nationality?

Think about it - the left is now claiming that standing somewhere and smiling is hateful. This is absolute fucking lunacy.

America is absolute fucking lunacy and these kids are putting it all out there, the american values that they've been instilled with, on display for the entire world to witness. And rather than deal with that, the "adults" will divide themselves up into two preordained teams and blame the "other" team.

Yours.

Yours.

Don't assume all Americans are clueless just because YOU are.

Yours.

Societally speaking I would argue america is utterly clueless and emotionally reactionary.

The Left hate children.
View attachment 241156

Kathy Griffin on Twitter

And of course it’s over Fake News the MSM started. The video shows there was anything but harassment.

WATCH: Media Claims Native American 'Harassed' by MAGA Students. Not Even Close...
The kid just is standing there smiling and the Native dude looks several times like he nearly missed striking the kid in the face with his drumstick. The drummer is striking so close to the kid’s face, nudging nearer as he does that the kid actually starts flinching, expecting to be struck any second.

It is quite clear the drummer is the aggressor. Wonder how much Soros paid him.

Yours.

Societally speaking I would argue america is utterly clueless and emotionally reactionary.

If you claim to be American, but disdain America, you need to find the courage of your convictions and go live somewhere else.

Yeah,because clueless people always build the greatest country the world has ever seen.

The Left hate children.
View attachment 241156

Kathy Griffin on Twitter

The kid just is standing there smiling and the Native dude looks several times like he nearly missed striking the kid in the face with his drumstick. The drummer is striking so close to the kid’s face, nudging nearer as he does that the kid actually starts flinching, expecting to be struck any second.

It is quite clear the drummer is the aggressor. Wonder how much Soros paid him.

Yep.

Yet those like this brainwashed Lowrie fellow will STILL cling to their story despite what all the actual evidence is presented before their eyes.

I'm reminded of 1984 when the grand inquisitor holds up 3 fingers and demands Winston Smith believe them to be two.

All the regressive little Lowries of the world truly believe there are just two.

America is absolute fucking lunacy and these kids are putting it all out there, the american values that they've been instilled with, on display for the entire world to witness. And rather than deal with that, the "adults" will divide themselves up into two preordained teams and blame the "other" team.

Know why there are typically two groups? One is right and the other wrong. I suppose you think the Parkland kids are terrible too. Otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back