Kathleen Willey is my hero......................

i agree that bill's actions disgraced the office and tarnished an otherwise favorable presidency...

ANN CURRY, co-host:

According to the latest NBC News poll conducted overnight, President Clinton is enjoying a 69 percent approval rating from the American people after the most tumultuous week of his Presidency. Charlie Cook is a political analyst for the National Journal.

Charlie, good morning.

Mr. CHARLIE COOK (National Journal): Good morning.

CURRY: This poll was taken after yesterday's bombings, after the President testified about having an inappropriate sexual relationship. What do you make of his high approval rating at 69 percent?

Mr. COOK: Well, you know, it just goes to show that the President is said to be able to compartmentalize or segment out his problems. The American people seem to be able to do it as well. Where feelings about his trustworthiness, or his truthfulness don't seem to--or his character don't seem to have permeated over in effect of their perception of the job he's actually doing, the way the economy is doing, the way the country is going.

CURRY: Well, about those questions about character, a majority said that they don't feel the President's officially apologizes—sufficiently apologized for the Lewinsky matter, and that the scandal permanently damaged the Clinton Presidency. Doesn't the White House still have that to worry about?

Mr. COOK: Well, of course. Obviously, the American people believe the President exhibited just truly extraordinarily poor judgment in getting involved with Miss Lewinsky and was also not nearly as contrite as he needed to be in his speech Monday night in terms of apologizing to the American people. He almost gave the opinion that he regretted being caught more than he regretted having doing it, and having done that. So there's a--there's a feeling that--that he didn't go far enough in that, but having said that, people seem to want to put it behind them.

Will Lewinsky Scandal Tarnish Clinton Legacy?

hillary has been pretty darn gracious as she has been continually humiliated over her husband and she has been personally attacked for decades by hateful partisans... willey's story "hits a nerve" with you cuz you are a righty who hates bill's political positions...

No. And I don't expect that you've been a boarder long enough to have know how vehemently I defended Hillary against all comers. I mean geeze louize there were people who wanted to see the poor woman throw Bill's clothes in a suitcase out of a window.

It was ludicrous what people expected her to do. Aye carumba!!!!!!! What the hell are you going to do when you've made it to the top and your husband who I do believe she loves desperately just how to put this nicely "can't stop"?

And if she threw ashtrays at him when he said "there's this dress out there honey" YAY. If he had been my husband there would have been at least a minor accident down a stairwell if you catch my drift.

:lol:

I don't blame Hillary at all. Seriously if it had been moi? And my President husband Bill had said "honey there's something I have to tell you" I would have been so fast on that phone to Gore going "Al I think you're gonna need to take over for a couple of weeks".

But still at the end of the day and I can't explain it Kathleen's story hit a nerve with me.

It looks to me that Katherine Willey needs a cash infusion after twenty years and the public will see it the same way. Boring.
kathleen_willey.jpg

I always believed Kathleen. It was a turning point for me. And I'm no bloody prude here. And very few Presidents have not been promiscuous but it's what Hillary and Bill's machine did to contain the so called bimbo eruptions that was nothing short of jaw dropping vicious.

Of course you believe Willey! I mean really, are there any lefties you like?
Personally, I don't care for the Clintons, they are creepy and Slick disgraced the office of the presidency. I never voted for the guy (even though he wasn't a bad president). I won't vote for Hillary either.
Anyway, Willey is out to make some $$$ and I'm sure some conservative Daddy Bigbucks is backing her and her questionable yarn.
American politics, mirror the slime of our politicians and their worthless political parties.

Actually if you knew me there are many Democrats that I love and admire. The family journey back from Florida always included a trip to Arlington to pay our respects to the Kennedys.

I grew up in a family that adored the Kennedys. I campaigned as a kid for Pierre Elliot Trudeau for crying out loud.

All I am saying is that her story hit a truth nerve. That's all.

Forum List

Back