Struggling Jeb Camp Debates Bringing In W

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
GREENVILLE, S.C. — With Jeb Bush struggling to connect with some Republican activists, his campaign has begun exploring whether to bring in the person it thinks may be best equipped to give him a boost with skeptical conservatives: his brother George W. Bush.

The 43rd president is a very popular figure among Republican voters and could deliver a needed jolt to his brother’s sluggish campaign.

Advisers to Jeb Bush in this crucial early primary state have asked national campaign officials in recent weeks to send in George Bush, 69, who so far has appeared only at private fund-raisers, to vouch for his younger brother on the campaign trail.

The request for reinforcement underlines the growing urgency that backers of Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor, feel as other candidates vault ahead of him by stirring the passions of the party’s base.

Much More: A Struggling Jeb Bush May Lean on George W. in South Carolina - The New York Times

Well, that sounds like real desperation. I look forward to Dubya campaigning for Jeb. Maybe they should also bring in Katherine Harris.

The ship has truly sunk when they think Bush can come in and help.

Jeb is about as likely to be the nominee as I am.

well why not. we have to see billy boy come in and bail out his wifey poo Hillary.

as before she can't make on her own. she rode his coattails into Congress and now here he is again.

Lol so they're resorting to the "nukular" option :rofl:
The meme "nukular" was coined by Jimmy Carter, you insufferable twit. :slap:

How the fuck old are you any way? :dunno:
69 years young :thup:

69.jpg

Fo shizz? Damn. For that, and that only, you have my respect. The rest of your sorry ass can take a hike. :lol:

:beer:
That's ok I'm not actually 69. In fact, tomorrow I'll turn 420.

880456d1395975739-420-mountain-biking-weed-meme.jpg
That's nothing. I'm 840.

Divided by 9.

Minus 33.333333333333333333.

Fo shizz? Damn. For that, and that only, you have my respect. The rest of your sorry ass can take a hike. :lol:

:beer:
That's ok I'm not actually 69. In fact, tomorrow I'll turn 420.

880456d1395975739-420-mountain-biking-weed-meme.jpg
That's nothing. I'm 840.

Divided by 9.

Minus 33.333333333333333333.
Whoa where were you during Pearl Harbor?

:rofl:

well why not. we have to see billy boy come in and bail out his wifey poo Hillary.

as before she can't make on her own. she rode his coattails into Congress and now here he is again.
'Billy boy' is still very popular while Bush Jr. is almost universally hated.

That speaks volumes to the difference in meanings when Jeb thinks about reaching out to someone as wildly unpopular as Bush.

'Billy boy' is still very popular while Bush Jr. is almost universally hated.

That speaks volumes to the difference in meanings when Jeb thinks about reaching out to someone as wildly unpopular as Bush.

I suppose so. I could do without either myself

Forum List

Back