Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Firearm taken from unlocked government vehicle; the family of Kate Steinle has a lawsuit pending against BLM. Now about HER:

The family has set up a GoFundMe page to help "the family continue to move forward and to support the causes close to Kate's heart," the page says. The causes listed on the page are the Challenged Athlete's Foundation and the Performing Animal Welfare Society.

A post on the GoFundMe page says: "Kate had a special soul, a kind and giving heart, the most contagious laugh I have ever heard and smile I have ever seen. Kate loved to laugh, travel, spend time with friends, and most of all loved her family."

The GoFundMe post added: "The day before Kate died she changed her Facebook cover photo with a saying that said 'Whatever's good for your soul ... do that.'Please always remember Kate and live your life by these words."

More about her:

The gun that authorities say killed Steinle was a government-issued weapon of a Bureau of Land Management officer. BLM officers are supposed to keep their unloaded firearms stored in a locked container, but the loaded .40-caliber handgun was reported stolen from a backpack visible inside a vehicle parked in San Francisco in June. The suit names the BLM as a defendant because of the alleged mishandling of the weapon.

“The Bureau of Land Management takes seriously the loss of any human life and we are continuing to fully cooperate with the ongoing investigations,” spokeswoman Martha Maciel said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

A spokeswoman for ICE said in an email to HuffPost that Sarah Saldaña, the ICE director, recently met with Steinle’s family “to express the agency’s profound sympathy for their loss,” but the department wouldn’t comment directly about the lawsuit’s allegations.

The sheriff’s office didn’t respond to HuffPost’s inquiries.

Last edited:
The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.

Yep. The folks in SF just told anyone who lives there that they aren't worth dog shit.

I don't understand how they could convict him for felon in possession of a firearm if the story about him finding the gun in a towel and it going off by accident were true.

Either way, deport the roach back home.

We are going to see the same things here as Germany, France, Italy they don't get punished but you the natural born citizen will . It won't be just for murder either it will be for everything and anything.

This is insane, just because the killer was not a citizen does not alter the traged
images
Just shut up.
You moron, the prosecution team fouled up.

I don't understand how they could convict him for felon in possession of a firearm if the story about him finding the gun in a towel and it going off by accident were true.

He has already been deported five or six times. Build the fucking wall already!

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.

This is unbelievable!

That Garcia Fucking Zarate is a criminal piece of crap....and the Jury in San Francisco is an even bigger piece of crap.

I still can not believe this.

As I said on the other thread...

Disappointing. But I was not on the jury and did not have the benefit of hearing all of the testimony and seeing all of the evidence. The burden of proof is on the prosecution and they must not have convinced the jury. :dunno:

I trust the jury system, even when the jurors are drawn from San Francisco..

If any of you liberals are still scratching your heads over the Trump victory this PC bullshit is the reason he won.

Oh well...according to liberals she was just another white devil. If it was a white shooter and a black girl...liberals would go ballistic!

By dropping him out of a helicopter? Otherwise, what's to keep him from coming back a 7th time?

Forum List

Back