Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

Well when Obama sets up a Taliban meeting place to stab you in the back in Qatar I bet Karzai doesnt have a warm and fuzzy with Obama the slug errrrrrrrrrrr slime eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrPresident.

Oh have your media told you that? That you have been meeting with the Taliban?

"The Leaders [Obama and Karzai] said that they would support an office in Doha for the purpose of negotiations between the High Peace Council and the authorized representatives of the Taliban. In this context, the Leaders called on the armed opposition to join a political process, including by taking those steps necessary to open a Taliban office. They urged the Government of Qatar to facilitate this effort. The two Presidents reiterated that the outcomes of peace and reconciliation must respect the historic achievements that Afghanistan has made over the past decade, including protecting the rights that all citizens of Afghanistan, both men and women, guaranteed under the constitution. As a part of the outcome of any process, the Taliban and other armed opposition groups must end violence, break ties with Al Qaeda, and accept Afghanistan’s constitution."

Michelle Malkin | » No joke: Obama and Karzai agree to allow the Taliban to open an office in Qatar

love the spin

they kept claiming that they thought the meet wouldn't take place.

pfft

they thought he would drop everything to come and talk to the man that has given him billions and were shocked that he had the disrespect to blow obama off.

this sucks, the leader, we put in place, now blows us off

Oh thats nothing. Obama is being dissed every where. Wait a minute. Wait wait wait. Did your media report this? I remember freaking over this but I guess your media didn't report this to you. Sultan of Brunei?

And everyone and their mother is telling Kerry to take a flying...................you know what.
And they should tell John F'ing Kerry (who served in 'Nam) to just go away and send in a real MAN...

Not him.

I've probably put in more days in life over Afghanistan because before most could even spell the bloody place I've rocked for women's rights in Afghanistan. AND YES I am a conservative.

Tell you right here and now Karzai hates Obama and knows he will be betrayed by Obama. He knows that Obama will hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

Betrayed like ALL Leaders that come into contact with him. Obama WILL throw them under the bus...and thinks it's cool.

Any wonder the stature we used to have in the world is about NIL right now?

I have no illusions about it. Obama is a DANGER to all of us. It's ALL about himself and the rest of the world knows it.

I don't blame Karzai for snubbing him. I would have as well.

You're laying ALL that on Obama?

*YES*

Sheesh...where have you been for the past 50 years?

Next question.??

After the Russians pulled out of Afghanistan the puppet president they had installed lasted about 2 years before he was captured, castrated, and hanged.

Karzai will be lucky to last that long after the U.S. leaves. .. :cool:
Karzai will he replaced in the upcoming election. He really doesn't even count anymore. It's just a satisfying slap upside the head to see him refuse to meet with the useless presidunce.

Not him.

I've probably put in more days in life over Afghanistan because before most could even spell the bloody place I've rocked for women's rights in Afghanistan. AND YES I am a conservative.

Tell you right here and now Karzai hates Obama and knows he will be betrayed by Obama. He knows that Obama will hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

Betrayed like ALL Leaders that come into contact with him. Obama WILL throw them under the bus...and thinks it's cool.

I have no illusions about it. Obama is a DANGER to all of us. It's ALL about himself and the rest of the world knows it.

Aye carumba. There is still such a thing called diplomatic protocol. CHEEECAGO ON THE POTOMAC has just freaking busted this wide open and there is no point in calling 911. Diplomacy over of all situations aka the Ukraine has got us back to the cold war. BIG FREAKING TIME.

China is running with Putin and I'm telling my husband I want to buy beach front property in Crimea.

Well when Obama sets up a Taliban meeting place to stab you in the back in Qatar I bet Karzai doesnt have a warm and fuzzy with Obama the slug errrrrrrrrrrr slime eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrPresident.

Oh have your media told you that? That you have been meeting with the Taliban?

"The Leaders [Obama and Karzai] said that they would support an office in Doha for the purpose of negotiations between the High Peace Council and the authorized representatives of the Taliban. In this context, the Leaders called on the armed opposition to join a political process, including by taking those steps necessary to open a Taliban office. They urged the Government of Qatar to facilitate this effort. The two Presidents reiterated that the outcomes of peace and reconciliation must respect the historic achievements that Afghanistan has made over the past decade, including protecting the rights that all citizens of Afghanistan, both men and women, guaranteed under the constitution. As a part of the outcome of any process, the Taliban and other armed opposition groups must end violence, break ties with Al Qaeda, and accept Afghanistan’s constitution."

Michelle Malkin | » No joke: Obama and Karzai agree to allow the Taliban to open an office in Qatar[/url

You know me from way back friend. Do I really have to bring up a quizzillion links before Michelle?

Karzai was pissed If you want me to get the original links I will. He was not a happy camper because originally he wasn't even invited to the sandbox.

Aye carumba. There is still such a thing called diplomatic protocol. CHEEECAGO ON THE POTOMAC has just freaking busted this wide open and there is no point in calling 911. Diplomacy over of all situations aka the Ukraine has got us back to the cold war. BIG FREAKING TIME.

China is running with Putin and I'm telling my husband I want to buy beach front property in Crimea.

So you wouldn't accept that the world was shown the true impotence of the US in the last administration?
That this has emboldened the enemies of the US?

The US made a big mistake when it went from waving a big stick to actually trying to use it.
The bluff was exposed.

OK Disclaimer: I'm posting on the might Q again. The green has come out YAY! WINTER is over but that means allergy season has jumped in. I didnt even know I had allergies until i moved out here when everything comes alive at once. So forgive me if I start to post like a conservative version of rdean. These drugs are good.

love the spin

pfft

they thought he would drop everything to come and talk to the man that has given him billions and were shocked that he had the disrespect to blow obama off.

Hey it is championship match in Karzi's bowling league. He couldn't miss that.

So you wouldn't accept that the world was shown the true impotence of the US in the last administration?

The US made a big mistake when it went from waving a big stick to actually trying to use it.
The bluff was exposed.

Oh I'm with you. I'm normally more eloquent than this so bare with me. :eusa_shhh:If we and my PM was with Bush at the time had just gone in and kicked ass to rid Afghanistan of the terror camps and left the world would be a different place.

And you can kick my ass around the block because I was part of the crew who actually believed that we could change Afghanistan and bring her into this century and make a difference.

You can slap me silly. I was so wrong. And we wasted so many good young men and women. I'll go to my grave hating myself for that.

After the Russians pulled out of Afghanistan the puppet president they had installed lasted about 2 years before he was captured, castrated, and hanged.

Karzai will be lucky to last that long after the U.S. leaves. .. :cool:
Karzai will he replaced in the upcoming election. He really doesn't even count anymore. It's just a satisfying slap upside the head to see him refuse to meet with the useless presidunce.

Thank God that Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

The phuque is doomed (be dead before 2015 with most of his clan) and are troops will be home.

Damn the neo-cons.

love the spin

pfft

When Karzai blows you off that has to be an ouch. :eusa_clap:

Oh thats sad.

Thank God that Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

The phuque is doomed (be dead before 2015 with most of his clan) and are troops will be home.

Damn the neo-cons.

Oh it gets worse. The Sultan of Brunei dissed him too. Refused to meet with him. People can laugh all they want.

This is diplomacy gone to hell in a hand basket. It's really not funny.

The bluff was exposed.

>>>>>>>

If you think that was a big stick, you don't know big sticks.

love the spin

pfft

When Karzai blows you off that has to be an ouch. :eusa_clap:

Oh thats sad.

It's more of an ouch when you point to the opinions of despots and madmen to prove your argument.

The bluff was exposed.

>>>>>>>

If you think that was a big stick, you don't know big sticks.

Sure, turn the country into glass.

Forum List

Back