Karzai refused to meet Obama at Bagram Air Base, says US official

It's a sad day for the U.S when the Leader of the poorest country in the Middle East refuses to meet with our President.

My, how far we have fallen........ :doubt:

No, how far Obama has brought us down, and he's not through yet.

When all U.S. forces are out of there my guess would be a year tops.

You think that he'd be doing his best to keep the US in Afghanistan to cover his arse...unless he's now trying to look anti-American to the Taliban.

Seems like he's trying to play both sides if that's the case i don't think it will end well for him.

Not him.

I've probably put in more days in life over Afghanistan because before most could even spell the bloody place I've rocked for women's rights in Afghanistan. AND YES I am a conservative.

Tell you right here and now Karzai hates Obama and knows he will be betrayed by Obama. He knows that Obama will hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

You think that he'd be doing his best to keep the US in Afghanistan to cover his arse...unless he's now trying to look anti-American to the Taliban.

Seems like he's trying to play both sides if that's the case i don't think it will end well for him.

Not him.

I've probably put in more days in life over Afghanistan because before most could even spell the bloody place I've rocked for women's rights in Afghanistan. AND YES I am a conservative.

Tell you right here and now Karzai hates Obama and knows he will be betrayed by Obama. He knows that Obama will hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

Does he hate Obama specifically...or the American government generally?

Karzai has many reasons to hate Obama.

Maybe he's secretly an American citizen. Just one more reason to hate 'im.

OMG sssssssssssssssush. I found the certificate. Honest he's en American. No guff! Boris. This is Natasha. I vouldn't lie to you dahlink.

images

love the spin

they kept claiming that they thought the meet wouldn't take place.

pfft

they thought he would drop everything to come and talk to the man that has given him billions and were shocked that he had the disrespect to blow obama off.

this sucks, the leader, we put in place, now blows us off

Not him.

I think Obama more than Bush because he like others actually believed the promises. I'm going to take off my conservative hat here. Many know me outside this forum as a champion for women in the middle east. I've been so since the early 90's. My heart is so broken over where we are today. It appears all we have accomplished is to fund the Taliban more all under the guise of trying to help our sisters. I don't think I have enough tears. I don't know where to begin again.

Not him.

I think Obama more than Bush because he like others actually believed the promises. I'm going to take off my conservative hat here. Many know me outside this forum as a champion for women in the middle east. I've been so since the early 90's. My heart is so broken over where we are today. It appears all we have accomplished is to fund the Taliban more all under the guise of trying to help our sisters. I don't think I have enough tears. I don't know where to begin again.

I think Obama more than Bush because he like others actually believed the promises.
Fair enough.

Time was when no leader of a (friendly) foreign country would dare disrespect the President of the United States but it's pretty common practice when dealing with Barry Hussein.

Not him.

Betrayed like ALL Leaders that come into contact with him. Obama WILL throw them under the bus...and thinks it's cool.

Any wonder the stature we used to have in the world is about NIL right now?

I have no illusions about it. Obama is a DANGER to all of us. It's ALL about himself and the rest of the world knows it.

I don't blame Karzai for snubbing him. I would have as well.

Last edited:

Not him.

Betrayed like ALL Leaders that come into contact with him. Obama WILL throw them under the bus...and thinks it's cool.

Any wonder the stature we used to have in the world is about NIL right now?

I have no illusions about it. Obama is a DANGER to all of us. It's ALL about himself and the rest of the world knows it.

I don't blame Karzai for snubbing him. I would have as well.

You're laying ALL that on Obama?
Sheesh...where have you been for the past 50 years?

love the spin

they kept claiming that they thought the meet wouldn't take place.

pfft

they thought he would drop everything to come and talk to the man that has given him billions and were shocked that he had the disrespect to blow obama off.

this sucks, the leader, we put in place, now blows us off

Oh thats nothing. Obama is being dissed every where. Wait a minute. Wait wait wait. Did your media report this? I remember freaking over this but I guess your media didn't report this to you. Sultan of Brunei?

And everyone and their mother is telling Kerry to take a flying...................you know what.

Forum List

Back