Karmic Justice; Black Lawn Mowing Kid Now Has Five Times as Much Bidness Since Neighbor Called Cops

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, this is just hilarious. Some nitwit neighbor called the cops on this ahrd working black kid, but lo and behold; now he h as five times the bidness he had before!

God is just, lolol.

Ohio 12-year-old's mowing business takes off after neighbor calls police

1530713082731.jpg

WTF is with 'bidness'?
Ghetto bastardization of the word "business".

I'm actually asking why it's being used in the OP and title. The Ohio neighborhood where this took place seems like a middle-class suburb. :dunno:

It's a black boys bidness. It has nothing to do with that neighborhood.

So it's a bidness because he's black?

Apparently so.

Urban Dictionary: Bidness

Its technically not a legit business, so the word actually fits.

WTF is with 'bidness'?

I'm actually asking why it's being used in the OP and title. The Ohio neighborhood where this took place seems like a middle-class suburb. :dunno:
I live in a mostly black middle class suburb of Washington, DC. $73 median income.
It definitely be bidness here, yung'.
You suppose the complaint was a faked complaint in order to attain sympathy bidness?

You know we NEVER saw video of the woman who called the cops on this kid. We just saw the cop there. He could have been called there by the kids mom to draw up sympathy for her son. I guess we'll never know.

WTF is with 'bidness'?

It's a black boys bidness. It has nothing to do with that neighborhood.

So it's a bidness because he's black?

Apparently so.

Urban Dictionary: Bidness

Its technically not a legit business, so the word actually fits.

None of that had anything to do with race. Also, it's not a shady or illegal business, nor a hustle, so I'm not sure it fits that definition.

WTF is with 'bidness'?

I live in a mostly black middle class suburb of Washington, DC. $73 median income.
It definitely be bidness here, yung'.
You suppose the complaint was a faked complaint in order to attain sympathy bidness?

I suppose it's possible, but I don't see anything shocking about the idea of some woman calling the police for little BS. She could just be the type of annoying busybody that will call the cops for ridiculous crap.

Forum List

Back