Karl Rove: Hillary Clinton May Have Brain Damage

Poor Karl thinks his opinion is worth a damn since the 2012 election.

All those years of his lies and some brainless rw's still think so too.

:cuckoo:

But, hey, its great fun to watch them squirm and lie.

:badgrin:

I think liberals are Rove's main market. They sure are scared of him.

That's the ticket! You folks just love to think liberals are afraid of just about every Republican. It's the Republican flavor of the day.
Actually, everyone is afraid of Republicans period, for the sake the country and for the future of their children and their children's children.

I thought it was mandatory in order to be a Democrat you had to have some sort of brain damage.

Democrats?

Did Ronald Reagan Have Early Alzheimers' in the White House?

Ron Reagan said his father's confusion during a 1984 debate -- just three years in to what would be an eight year presidency -- prompted his concern.

"There was just something that was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it," Ron Reagan told "20/20's" Elizabeth Vargas.

Did Ronald Reagan Have Alzheimer's During His Presidency? - ABC News
So if Reagan had early onset Alzheimer's (he didnt) then it makes it OK for Hillary to have brain damage?
How does that work, exactly?

Oh yeah....he did.

Poor Karl Rove. He has to say stupid shit just to see if he can be relevant after melting down on National TV when Romney lost. :lol:
Rove brought up a good point about a potential brain injury. We need to examine her medical records. Even democrat Charles Schumer would agree.

Poor Karl Rove. He has to say stupid shit just to see if he can be relevant after melting down on National TV when Romney lost. :lol:
Rove brought up a good point about a potential brain injury. We need to examine her medical records. Even democrat Charles Schumer would agree.

Sure, just as soon as she says she's running. Then whoever is on the GOP side has to show theirs as soon as they say they are running.

Her mindless devotion to Marxist dogma wasn't enough?

She finally hits her empty skull and shows up with some fucked up glasses and now you think there's a problem?

How fucking retarded do these bed wetters need to get before bullshit artists like Rove finally call them on to the floor? This insipid **** has been a waddling joke for 2 decades and now that her handlers have her poised to take the WH Rove is finally going to suggest the obvious?

Here's a hint Rove...

ALL LIBERALS ARE BRAIN DAMAGED!!!!

To a slightly lesser extent, so is Rove and that's because he's a milder sort of moonbat.

The shitbag liberals don't want to hear any of this. They must continue to live in make-believe land.

We all must pretend Hillary is an accomplished leader, so ignore Benghazi.

We must pretend she is still a wife of a former President, even though they haven't lived with each other for over a decade.

We must pretend she is fully capable of being the President, even though she has serious health issues.

We must pretend she'll do what's right for the country, even though she, her 'husband', and ever other (D)-bag leader have always put politics and ass-saving above the country.

Rove is about as relevant as a flea so why are you bothering posting such blather. It certainly is not going to get you anywhere.

Of worthy note: focusing on Hillary’s ‘brain damage’ would not help the GOP win the presidency in 2016 and demanding to see medical records would just look like another birther/truther asshattery movment – IOW it would damage the republican campaign.

I thought it was mandatory in order to be a Democrat you had to have some sort of brain damage.

Democrats?

Did Ronald Reagan Have Early Alzheimers' in the White House?

Ron Reagan said his father's confusion during a 1984 debate -- just three years in to what would be an eight year presidency -- prompted his concern.

"There was just something that was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it," Ron Reagan told "20/20's" Elizabeth Vargas.

Did Ronald Reagan Have Alzheimer's During His Presidency? - ABC News
So if Reagan had early onset Alzheimer's (he didnt) then it makes it OK for Hillary to have brain damage?

He is a Republican hero, and ended his Presidency sitting in the White House watching cartoons.

Actually he may not be totally wrong. Those are concussion glasses. But she is long past the time they would have been worn for. Not much on conspiracy theories but this is weird for sure.

I was just pointing out a chapter in the long story of republicans with brain problems :dunno:

Umm...Alzheimer's in a person's 70's is not "early onset"...it's due course. Early onset of that disease would be say...in one's 50's.
To suggest Hillary is suffering permanent "brain damage" from her fall is absurd..Someone with the stamina and cognitive clarity she has consistently shown in her high pressure SOS job could't possibly be cognitively impaired that way.
The GOP however, has consistently shown classic symptoms of ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) along with delusional paranoid sociopathy for decades...and W was clearly a "dry alcoholic" and cognitively deficient...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I was just pointing out a chapter in the long story of republicans with brain problems :dunno:

Umm...Alzheimer's in a person's 70's is not "early onset"...it's due course. Early onset of that disease would be say...in one's 50's.
To suggest Hillary is suffering permanent "brain damage" from her fall is absurd..Someone with the stamina and cognitive clarity she has consistently shown in her high pressure SOS job could't possibly be cognitively impaired that way.
The GOP however, has consistently shown classic symptoms of ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) along with delusional paranoid sociopathy for decades...and W was clearly a "dry alcoholic" and cognitively deficient...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That he showed signs 4 years before being diagnosed is not early onset. It's impossible.
Please post your qualifications for making diagnoses of people you've never spoken to. Then STFU.

Liberals have a mental disease: stupidity. I've shown this over and over. They cannot read sentences. They cannot read charts. THey cannot derive reasonable conclusions from what they have read. They cannot separate fiction from truth. It's what stupid people are like. And unfortunately the country is becoming more and more stupid.

Karl Rove picked Mitt Romney to win and he thinks Hillary has brain damage?

Poor Karl thinks his opinion is worth a damn since the 2012 election.

All those years of his lies and some brainless rw's still think so too.

:cuckoo:

But, hey, its great fun to watch them squirm and lie.

:badgrin:

I think liberals are Rove's main market. They sure are scared of him.

Karl Rove is a communist, Rabbi. His wife of 24 yrs plus - Darby - was a flaming liberal - his affair with Karen Johnson during his marriage resulted in a 3rd marriage for Rove. He is a liar ( classic MO for communists ) and cut from the same cloth as Newt Gingrich. ( another communist quisling ) If Rove were the real deal he would have been pushed out long ago. There is no room for patriots in Washington. This guy is an inside player. Rove makes statements such as the one below in order to destroy the reputation of Republicans. In this case, he is trying to make sure of it.

Karl Rove?s Advice ? Don?t Attack Hillary - 'Nox & Friends

« The Wisdom of Our FoundersIt’s Settled – Islam is Peaceful »Karl Rove’s Advice – Don’t Attack Hillary
By Kathy | February 17, 2014 - 6:30 am | 2016 Election, Benghazi, Libya, Communist Agenda, Consent Decree of 1982, Democrats, Election/Voter Fraud, Evil Left, RINOs, RINOs, State Department
Fox News:

Republicans warn against 2016 strategy that goes overboard on attacking Clintons’ political past

Former Bush administration adviser Karl Rove on Sunday cautioned Republicans against a 2016 presidential election strategy that focuses too much on the political history of potential Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

Rove told “Fox News Sunday” he was uncertain whether revisiting Clinton and husband Bill Clinton’s years in the White House would help Republicans win the presidency.
“It may,” said Rove, now a “Fox News” contributor. “But the trouble for Republicans is it’s easier to say what you’re against than what you are for.”

Does Rove remember saying this? Of course he does. His motive for the recent statement is intentional. This is election year and Rove is working hard. ( against the GOP ) The best thing Republicans could possibly do for themselves is to oust Rove from their inner circle immediately. Ditto for Gingrich.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back