Karl Rove Freaks At Fox News For Calling The Election For Obama

Republican strategist Karl Rove's very bad night - Yahoo! News

It doesn't look like Chubby is going to run anymore of his grubby little mud throwing Super PACS from now on.

Conservative activist Richard Viguerie said in a statement Wednesday that "in any logical universe," Rove "would never be hired to run or consult on a national campaign again and no one would give a dime to their ineffective Super PACs, such as American Crossroads."

PLEASE NO ONE PINCH ME! I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP! This has GOT to be a Dream!

Did rove finally say he lost? Is he still trying to say mccain could win? :)
Willard got fewer votes than McCain. OMG

This pisses me off. Not the lesser votes but that we were lead to believe by all of them that Romney actually had a shot.

Fuck. Them.
This is the Rightwing bubble that has been talked about so much. The echo chamber.

When Rightwingers only listen to each other, there is no bad news. Nothing that contradicts the narrative.

And you get things like this:

Mitt Romney 'Shellshocked' After Lost Election, Adviser Says

"He was shellshocked," one adviser told CBS News.

Another unnamed senior adviser explained that as returns came in and battleground states went into President Barack Obama's Electoral College column, they felt their paths to potential victory narrowing. CBS reports that the campaign was unprepared for this in part because it had ignored polling that showed the races favoring Obama. Instead, it turned to its own internal "unskewed" polls, which it believed more accurately reflected the situation on the ground. They didn't.

On the eve of the election, a number of polling aggregators, including HuffPost's Pollster and New York Times' FiveThirtyEight, showed Obama with a huge statistical advantage over Romney.

Now, to me this is a stunning glimpse into their mindset.

Last edited:
Oh and I knew this thing was over after the Supreme Court decision on the ACA.
ABC’s Diane Sawyer has an exclusive, headline-making interview with House Speaker John Boehner.

You can see it at 6:30 p.m. Thursday (today) on “ABC World News” on WFTV-Channel 9.

The headlines:

***Boehner said President Barack Obama’s re-election means there will be no attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act. ”Obamacare is the law of the land,” Boehner says.
And then he promptly walked it back. Cowards.

On his Twitter account on Friday, Boehner reiterated that he does not support the legislation. "Our goal remains #fullrepeal," he wrote.​

Republican strategist Karl Rove's very bad night - Yahoo! News

It doesn't look like Chubby is going to run anymore of his grubby little mud throwing Super PACS from now on.

Conservative activist Richard Viguerie said in a statement Wednesday that "in any logical universe," Rove "would never be hired to run or consult on a national campaign again and no one would give a dime to their ineffective Super PACs, such as American Crossroads."
PLEASE NO ONE PINCH ME! I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP! This has GOT to be a Dream!

Except that Richard Viguerie is an extreme rightwing kook with no influence in any Republican circles.

Rove's only success has come from lying and manipulation. I think his influence is greatly reduced. That is, if some pissed off billionaire doesn't make him disappear.

Once again, a comedian nails it:

jdsw9.png

Last edited:
Oh and I knew this thing was over after the Supreme Court decision on the ACA.
ABC’s Diane Sawyer has an exclusive, headline-making interview with House Speaker John Boehner.

You can see it at 6:30 p.m. Thursday (today) on “ABC World News” on WFTV-Channel 9.

The headlines:

***Boehner said President Barack Obama’s re-election means there will be no attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act. ”Obamacare is the law of the land,” Boehner says.
And then he promptly walked it back. Cowards.

On his Twitter account on Friday, Boehner reiterated that he does not support the legislation. "Our goal remains #fullrepeal," he wrote.​

He can talk all kinds of shit about repealing it to make his base feel better...doesn't mean he can make it happen.

And he can't.

:D

This was the first post- Citizen's United election, where the billionaires had free range to put money into super PACs to push the idea that Plutocracy is good for you.

And the voters didn't go for it. Not even with the outright extortion of "We'll start firing you".

Forum List

Back