Karl Rove Freaks At Fox News For Calling The Election For Obama

He's pissed he lost his investment.

Norquist's head exploded and idiot Trump is calling for a revolution.

Seriously, they never considered Obama the president anyway so what's the big deal. They'll screech and make stupid demands and the Rs will obstruct and filibuster. Business as usual for the anti-America GObP/pubpots. Screw em.

He's pissed he lost his investment.

Norquist's head exploded and idiot Trump is calling for a revolution.

Seriously, they never considered Obama the president anyway so what's the big deal. They'll screech and make stupid demands and the Rs will obstruct and filibuster. Business as usual for the anti-America GObP/pubpots. Screw em.

Agreed.

Oh, and don't expect a concession speech from King Mitt.

He's royalty and Obama is the help. Ain't no way Mitt will wish the country well. That's just not the kind of "man" he is.

Did rove finally say he lost? Is he still trying to say mccain could win? :)

If I were Rove, I'd consider a new identity and location. He lost a LOT of money for a lot of rich people here and has absolutely zero to show for it.

Rove and the Koch boys spent millions in Ohio trying to oust Sherrod Brown.

Millions. That they'll never get back.

Bwahahahaha!

Gotta luv it:

Karl Rove: Obama Succeeded 'By Suppressing The Vote' | TPM LiveWire

aog_colors1.gif

Rove should be shot. Dick Morris too. And those two guys from the Weekly Standard Fred Barnes and that other guy -- something Kristol? Gawd.

When it was tied at 163 to 163 Rove was still gabbing on that Romney was definitely going to win, positive he was going to win. I just looked at him, shook my head and went to bed. Loon.

I've seen better melt-downs.

That said, there has been a high pitch whine coming from the right that started Tuesday night.

Rove should be shot. Dick Morris too. And those two guys from the Weekly Standard Fred Barnes and that other guy -- something Kristol? Gawd.

When it was tied at 163 to 163 Rove was still gabbing on that Romney was definitely going to win, positive he was going to win. I just looked at him, shook my head and went to bed. Loon.

Real smart there buddy.

I can understand Rove, maybe, but were you actually believing those other guys you mentioned?

I can understand Rove, maybe, but were you actually believing those other guys you mentioned?

No, they just annoy me so I threw them in for good measure. lol

Last edited:
The old white men days of Karl Rove and Rush Limpballs are over. They were able to collectively get a recovering alcoholic elected President, who then pulled us into two wars and very nearly collapsed the number one economy in the world.

NEVER AGAIN WHITE, ROUND MEN!

Dick Morris and Dick Cheney are related....They are both DICKS.

Oh and I knew this thing was over after the Supreme Court decision on the ACA.
ABC’s Diane Sawyer has an exclusive, headline-making interview with House Speaker John Boehner.

You can see it at 6:30 p.m. Thursday (today) on “ABC World News” on WFTV-Channel 9.

The headlines:

***Boehner said President Barack Obama’s re-election means there will be no attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act. ”Obamacare is the law of the land,” Boehner says.

Forum List

Back