Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren is a brilliant and honorable woman who fights for the poor and middle class. I can see why Tea-Tards wouldn't like her.

Maybe she should primary our sitting president.

Even SHE sounds better than he does.

How's that medication working out for you ?

Find those bombers yet.

Fraud.

r-ELIZABETH-WARREN-KARL-ROVE-large570.jpg

By Ryan Grim

A Karl Rove-backed group has made the first major ad buy in the Massachusetts Senate contest between Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren and Republican incumbent Scott Brown, according to state Democratic sources. Few details are available on the buy, and Rove didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. The ad, said the sources, is an attack on Warren.

The Warren campaign is already raising money off the news of Rove's ad buy. "A few minutes ago, we learned that Crossroads GPS, the group of right-wing billionaires fronted by Karl Rove, is about to launch a wave of attack ads in Massachusetts as soon as tomorrow. They just bought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of TV time, and you know they'll have the money to stay on the air," reads an email the campaign sent to supporters. "We will not -- and cannot -- allow attacks from Scott Brown and his allies to go unanswered. We need your help to fight back. Help us answer the attacks Karl Rove is about to launch in Massachusetts by making a $5 contribution now."

More: Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

Of coure Karl is attacking Warren. This is news?

It's not campaign contributions. It's the fact that her wealth is being aided and abetted by Wall Street.

What the hell does that mean?
It means she's a flaming hypocrite, and you're being a good little sheep and letting her get away with it.
And you're wrong, it IS campaign contributions. If she's getting them from Wall Street, that's a problem. I don't know if she is or not, which is why I asked.

Not that it's of immediate concern to me as I'm not in Massachusetts anyway, but it may become important down the line -- say in 2016, when Senator Warren is running for president.
Whatever you do, DON'T criticize the Democrat. You might burst into flames! :eek:

It means she's a flaming hypocrite

Why, exactly? Is she saying that owning stocks is bad and evil? I don't recall her saying that.

Whatever you do, DON'T criticize the Democrat. You might burst into flames! :eek:

LOL I've criticized Democrats many times before and I reserve the right to do so again. But the specific Democrat in question needs to deserve it first.

Only staunch Republican voters are that shallow...

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

-- Joe Biden

Biden is such a foot in mouth twerp.
So is the inept moron occupying the oval office.

"typical white person"

"they cling to their guns and religion"

"ATM'S are the problem"

"It's the Tsunami's and Arab Spring"

"The cops acted stupidly"

And on and on and on.

Why, exactly? Is she saying that owning stocks is bad and evil? I don't recall her saying that.
What do you think Wall Street does, genius?

LOL I've criticized Democrats many times before and I reserve the right to do so again. But the specific Democrat in question needs to deserve it first.
I haven't seen you criticize any Democrats. Oh, and criticizing them for not being far enough left isn't really criticizing them.

What do you think Wall Street does, genius?

I haven't seen you criticize any Democrats. Oh, and criticizing them for not being far enough left isn't really criticizing them.
That's just prodding them to be full fledged Communists...as I suspect Dragon is.

r-ELIZABETH-WARREN-KARL-ROVE-large570.jpg

By Ryan Grim

A Karl Rove-backed group has made the first major ad buy in the Massachusetts Senate contest between Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren and Republican incumbent Scott Brown, according to state Democratic sources. Few details are available on the buy, and Rove didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. The ad, said the sources, is an attack on Warren.

The Warren campaign is already raising money off the news of Rove's ad buy. "A few minutes ago, we learned that Crossroads GPS, the group of right-wing billionaires fronted by Karl Rove, is about to launch a wave of attack ads in Massachusetts as soon as tomorrow. They just bought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of TV time, and you know they'll have the money to stay on the air," reads an email the campaign sent to supporters. "We will not -- and cannot -- allow attacks from Scott Brown and his allies to go unanswered. We need your help to fight back. Help us answer the attacks Karl Rove is about to launch in Massachusetts by making a $5 contribution now."

More: Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

Elizabeth Warren looks like Gloria Steinem's grandmother!

Do some homework on Warren, read some of her quotes, and THEN try to defend this commie idiot. Of course, if you're a communist, she would be your hero.

Forum List

Back