Kanye West opens up about overcoming fear to wear MAGA hat

Shut up and rap! :mad:
yeah when he's at a concert, I agree. If Kapernick wanted to speak on the Kimmel show, that's fine. disrespecting the country during his job, is not it.

Tell that to Larua Ingraham.
what? she's a political commentator, not an actor or football player, wtf are you talking about

She said Lebron James should "shut up and dribble" several months after sharing his views. Funny how that "Shut up and act, sing, rap, dance..." does't seemingly apply when they are saying shit you agree with.
ok, well she was wrong on that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-10_13-10-23.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-10_13-10-23.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 14
WTF is every Leftist on these boards an utter moron? I may need to identify as a conservative because being a moderate means I have some things in common with these loons.

"Thank you to Kanye West and the fact that he is willing to tell the TRUTH. One new and great FACT - African American unemployment is the lowest ever recorded in the history of our Country. So honored by this. Thank you Kanye for your support. It is making a big difference!" - President Trump

I cant believe I agree with Kanye, but I do. And he is so right about being afraid. That's what the left does, it's a fascist tactic, get people to shut up and be afraid to speak. I'm so glad he isn't afraid and he'll find many of his friends and fans don't agree, but they'll keep buying his music.
He'd Have More Credibility
If He Hadn't Been Such A Whack-Job Before
It's That Industry Of Vipers That'll Do It To You

He's Tried To Express That In The Past ^ ^ ^
Maybe Now He's Recovering

People open threads like this all the time, \so please. you have a major music star talking about the current President. Just because you don't like his take, doesn't mean it's not worth discussing.

Actually, NO........You morons are latching on to ONE black entertainer statements siding with the orange buffoon as it was "manna from heaven."

Let me remind you that Trump's racist remarks and history managed to get about 12% of the black vote in 2016.
All progressives are fucked in the head

You right wingers actually believe Kanye is afraid to do anything. Lol.

The man is just putting on an act like he always does.

Forum List

Back