Kanye West is the richest Black American, bank finds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Kanye West is now the richest black man in the US with a net worth or $6.6b, he is miles ahead of other rappers:

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

Kanye West is now the richest black man in the US with a net worth or $6.6b, he is miles ahead of other rappers:

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

How is he worth that much money? Wow.

A Trump supporter too. Go figure.

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

He'll be Jay Z poor by the time Mrs. Kardashian-West's lawyers are done with him.

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg
Youre a day late and a dollar short, as i had put this in race just yesterday pointing out to the prog slaves how with systemic racism, this conservative can be so well off.

Kanye is a bit out there to the average eye...but the dude is smart...one of those men that you swear can see into the future.....

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

The only way he would be courageous enough to show support is probably to have all that money

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

The only way he would be courageous enough to show support is probably to have all that money

Unfortunately, you are probably right.

He wisely grabbed a swath of Trump supporters across all demographics. Even moving into gospel music. Who releases a gospel album to make some coin?

I can't name any of his songs, but he clearly knows what he is doing from a financial standpoint.

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg
From the article....I also didnt go to college yet pull in a high six figure income.. God's gifts, Kanye found his, and made it bigly.
West's status as a billionaire is a far cry from where the Chicago-born college dropout found himself five years ago.

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg
From the article....I also didnt go to college yet pull in a high six figure income.. God's gifts, Kanye found his, and made it bigly.
West's status as a billionaire is a far cry from where the Chicago-born college dropout found himself five years ago.

Just kiss the ground you live on in America. If you lived in some countries, gifts and drive mean F all.

$6.6b - Kanye West
$1.4b - Jay Z
$1.0b - Diddy
$820m - Dr Dre
$230m - Eminem
$200m - Master P
$180m - Drake
$160m - Ice Cube
$150m - Pharrell
$150m - Snoop Dogg

This puzzles the hell out of me. The link looks legitimate. These guys are billionaires for singing songs? This is actually shocking. I can't even name a Kanye West or a Jay Z song. I know Kanye has his clothing line and all of that. This is still confusing me.

you can easily get a lot of people to like crappy music, and the opposite is true

Ok. I read an article on CNN about this. His music related wealth only accounts for about $110 million of it. That sounds much more reasonable.

Now it makes more sense.

Forum List

Back