This conservative is the richest black man in the US. Why cant prog slaves do what this guy did?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Kanye West is the richest Black American — here's how much he's worth (msn.com)
Rapper-slash-fashion designer Kanye West is now the wealthiest Black American ever, according to an estimate from Bloomberg News that places his net worth at well beyond $6 billion.
If there is systemic racism in America, then this guy never would of achieved his American dream. But as always the left lies, because without racism, the left has nothing else to run on. Way to go Kanye. Show the rest of the world how working hard makes you wealthy....

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Ray West
Ray West - Wikipedia
---------------------
I never knew a thing about him except when tramp brought him to the oval room. I think its his Dad.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sadly, many blacks see their only path to success is through rap or through sports

That's less sad than the fact that many Honkies see their only path to success is through liberalism- like Biden and Clinton- or through having their penises amputated like Jenner and Bobbitt.

Not all of us, regardless of the ethnicity in which we were born, has the same skill sets or the same things to work with.

Sadly, many blacks see their only path to success is through rap or through sports

I agree. As a society we don't celebrate the truly productive enough. It would be nice to see our society crafting a different narrative where the story is of people getting ahead though education and good careers.

I'm sure that there are black inventors, or businessmen who did not do it though rap or sports. Mmm, Herman Cain comes to mind.

Imagine the narrative if he had won the Oval Office. That would have been a great example to black youths in the country.

To all youths in teh country, actually.

Colin Powell? Military service leading to fame and fortune? If he went for it and won. Another good story.

But, that is not the world we live in.

A debunking of myths:

Born in Atlantic City, New Jersey, his biological father's name was Sam and his biological mother's name was Molly.[5] Thomas was adopted between six weeks and six months later by Rex and Auleva Thomas,[6][5] and as an adult became a well-known advocate for adoption, founding the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. After his adoptive mother's death when he was 5, his father moved around the country seeking work. Thomas spent some of his early childhood near Kalamazoo, Michigan, with his grandmother, Minnie Sinclair, whom he credited with teaching him the importance of service and treating others well and with respect, lessons that helped him in his future business life.[7]

At age 12, Thomas had his first job at Regas Restaurant, a fine dining restaurant in downtown Knoxville, Tennessee, then lost it in a dispute with his boss; decades later, Regas Restaurant installed a large autographed poster of Thomas just inside their entrance, which remained until the business closed in 2010. He vowed never to lose another job. Moving with his father, by 15 he was working at the Hobby House Restaurant in Fort Wayne, Indiana. When his father prepared to move again, Thomas decided to stay in Fort Wayne, dropping out of high school to work full-time at the restaurant. Thomas, who considered ending his schooling the greatest mistake of his life, did not graduate from high school until 1993, when he obtained a GED.[8]

He subsequently became an education advocate and founded the Dave Thomas Education Center in Coconut Creek, Florida, which offers GED classes to young adults.[9][10]

Dave Thomas

That said; quality over quantity is what counts;

my grandfather told me at a young age when someone says something to someone else not directed at you that doesn’t affect you, the only way you can become offended is if you are so self-absorbed and you make something about you that’s not about you.”

Jimmy Allan

Everyone is wired differently- allowing, or demanding, success be judged by material wealth is a sad state of affairs- it is herd mentality at its worse- group think. Using it for politics is stupid.

I consider myself successful- by my standards- not anyone else's- I am wealthy beyond belief because I helped raise 2 good people and they in turn are passing my genes on to their own successors- I've lived my life the best that I could, not really bad, just not real good- all the stuff left behind won't matter anyway- what really counts is, backing up what you say- play the hand you were dealt, forget what their rules say, you know you win, when, you love life your own way- me.

You mean music? Michael Jackson wasn’t a rapper. Are you ever not a fucking idiot?

Don‘t see many black kids wanting to be pop stars or even listen to it.

How do you explain Sammy Davis Jr. then and other voices of the generation?
I don’t see many black kids wanting to be Sammy Davis Jr either

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You mean music? Michael Jackson wasn’t a rapper. Are you ever not a fucking idiot?

Are young people even taught in the schools about Davis nowadays? Or the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board either?

Rapper-slash-fashion designer Kanye West is now the wealthiest Black American ever, according to an estimate from Bloomberg News that places his net worth at well beyond $6 billion.
If there is systemic racism in America, then this guy never would of achieved his American dream. But as always the left lies, because without racism, the left has nothing else to run on. Way to go Kanye. Show the rest of the world how working hard makes you wealthy....

View attachment 469619
Kanye is extremely talented.

Everyone on America’s Got Talent wants to be the next big crooner.

View attachment 469619
He ain't black!!

Forum List

Back