This conservative is the richest black man in the US. Why cant prog slaves do what this guy did?

Kanye West is the richest Black American — here's how much he's worth (msn.com)
Rapper-slash-fashion designer Kanye West is now the wealthiest Black American ever, according to an estimate from Bloomberg News that places his net worth at well beyond $6 billion.
If there is systemic racism in America, then this guy never would of achieved his American dream. But as always the left lies, because without racism, the left has nothing else to run on. Way to go Kanye. Show the rest of the world how working hard makes you wealthy....

View attachment 469619
What is a "prog slave"?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kanye West is the richest Black American — here's how much he's worth (msn.com)
Rapper-slash-fashion designer Kanye West is now the wealthiest Black American ever, according to an estimate from Bloomberg News that places his net worth at well beyond $6 billion.
If there is systemic racism in America, then this guy never would of achieved his American dream. But as always the left lies, because without racism, the left has nothing else to run on. Way to go Kanye. Show the rest of the world how working hard makes you wealthy....

View attachment 469619

Correction: 3/18/2021, 12:15 p.m. ET:

*record scratch* Laaaaaa, la, la, laaaa wait ‘til we (and a bunch of other media) get our wealth valuations wrong. Kanye West is actually not the riches Black man in the U.S. On Thursday morning, a whole kanye-kerfuffle erupted including a now-retracted Forbes article stating that the rapper-entrepreneur-former-presidential-candidate had become the wealthiest Black man in America.

1. blacks are OVER represented in good paying jobs
2. there is NO problem of racism/police brutality/etc
a. # 2 is just an excuse-whining for their failure/ignorance/etc which is the truth that hurts...humans do not like to accept responsibility and/or admit they are stupid/wrong

Sadly, many blacks see their only path to success is through rap or through sports
You mean music? Michael Jackson wasn’t a rapper. Are you ever not a fucking idiot?

Don‘t see many black kids wanting to be pop stars or even listen to it.

How do you explain Sammy Davis Jr. then and other voices of the generation?
I don’t see many black kids wanting to be Sammy Davis Jr either

Are young people even taught in the schools about Davis nowadays? Or the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board either?

I doubt many young blacks today even know who Sammy Davis Jr is.
Maybe their Grandparents do

• Thanks
1. blacks are OVER represented in good paying jobs
2. there is NO problem of racism/police brutality/etc
a. # 2 is just an excuse-whining for their failure/ignorance/etc which is the truth that hurts...humans do not like to accept responsibility and/or admit they are stupid/wrong
Troll

• Thanks
Sadly, many blacks see their only path to success is through rap or through sports
You mean music? Michael Jackson wasn’t a rapper. Are you ever not a fucking idiot?

Everyone on America’s Got Talent wants to be the next big crooner.

See how far a rap act gets.
AGT provides a white corporate view of what talent is

• Thanks

Are young people even taught in the schools about Davis nowadays? Or the King of Cool and the Chairman of the Board either?

We have a whole month dedicated to Black History, why wouldn't all children in school know about this tremendous individual? There has never been a more accomplished one-eyed Jewish Negro in all of human history.

• Funny

Everyone on America’s Got Talent wants to be the next big crooner.

See how far a rap act gets.
AGT provides a white corporate view of what talent is
Like Eminem?
Whites always do it better.

We have a whole month dedicated to Black History, why wouldn't all children in school know about this tremendous individual? There has never been a more accomplished one-eyed Jewish Negro in all of human history.

Sammy Davis Jr was a big star with white audiences.
Look at me, I’m not racist, I like Sammy Davis Jr.

Black audiences abandoned him after he cozied up with Richard Nixon

1616164764587.jpeg

• Thanks

View attachment 469652
Thanks for exposing Liberal racism.

View attachment 469652

Actually, Mr. Davis was a D, until he faced Liberal Racism and was banned from the JFK inaugural.

I don't think Kanye West is richer than Jay-Z, Jordan, Magic or Tiger Woods. He is nowhere near Oprah. Now when blacks make up 13 percent of the Fortune 500 and the blacks cited are not just enttertainers/Athletes, let me know. Because success in the black community will not be measured by whites who think black success is determined by sucking white racist ass and denying the problems their racism causes black people.

View attachment 469652

Actually, Mr. Davis was a D, until he faced Liberal Racism and was banned from the JFK inaugural.

Sammy sold out. When someone like you praises a black person it is because they did so

View attachment 469652

Very true
Conservatives abandoned him because he had a white wife

• Thanks

View attachment 469652

Very true
Conservatives abandoned him because he had a white wife
Thanks for exposing the fact that everyone was racist 60 years ago.

Forum List

Back