Kanye West Goes to Jail

Kanye makes great music....always has....even back when he was this Kayne...……………….
kanye-west-comment-on-bush1.jpg

Glad the folks who hated him for what he said about their previous cult leader can appreciate his music now....although, his best music was from back then.....

Right wingers are such hypocrites. Now when Koonye said Bush hated black folks you guys attacked him and hated his guts, now that he is Trump Humpin you claim to love him and his music. What a crock of shit.
Lol
Boy, You need to quit being politically correct because it makes you look like a fucking pussy

Politically Correct, :abgg2q.jpg:. You right wingers dogged Koonye out when he attacked Bush and you damn sure wasn't listening to his music, but since he started Trump Humpin you ass clowns love him. :1peleas:

Seems you are the one dogging him now. I don't care for West or his music, who he likes politically has no bearing on my feelings toward him.

He was willing to sit down with the President, rather than just be a hater, like you guys, so that is something.

He was willing to go in front of the president and make a fool out of himself.

AP18284625766631.jpg

He lectured the President very disrespectfully. I agree that was foolish, but I'm sure a lot of people felt represented by that.

And that was the point.

President Trump, made quite a concession allowing himself to be lectured to like that. And if any of you libs were serious about racial healing, you would admit that.

But NONE of you are. So you won't.

Trump enjoyed watching that buffoon embarrass himself in front of the whole country.

‘SNL’ goes into the Oval Office to cover Kanye West’s meeting with President Donald Trump | Watch News Videos Online

That is one possibility.

Another is that Trump made a huge symbolic gesture, allowing a much younger and lower status man, to lecture him, like he was a child.

You are choosing the perception that allows you to dismiss any chance of racial healing, and foster and increase racial division and strife.

Why are you doing that? Do you even know?

This is a rhetorical question. If you know, you would never admit it.

You know damn well Trump isn't going to sit and let a black man lecture him about anything.

What he did was allow Koonye to run around and look like a damn Court Jester and make a fool out of himself which in turn made black folks look like fools to the rest of the world.

Interesting perspective. I don't think West, Sharpton or any other black person makes an entire race look like fools. We are all individuals and some of us are good, some of us are bad. Every race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, the same can be said. It is who you are looking for, that is what you will find.

Right wingers are such hypocrites. Now when Koonye said Bush hated black folks you guys attacked him and hated his guts, now that he is Trump Humpin you claim to love him and his music. What a crock of shit.
Lol
Boy, You need to quit being politically correct because it makes you look like a fucking pussy

Politically Correct, :abgg2q.jpg:. You right wingers dogged Koonye out when he attacked Bush and you damn sure wasn't listening to his music, but since he started Trump Humpin you ass clowns love him. :1peleas:

Seems you are the one dogging him now. I don't care for West or his music, who he likes politically has no bearing on my feelings toward him.

NEVER been a West fan, really don't care for him now that he is acting like a buffoon.

AP18284625766631.jpg

He lectured the President very disrespectfully. I agree that was foolish, but I'm sure a lot of people felt represented by that.

And that was the point.

President Trump, made quite a concession allowing himself to be lectured to like that. And if any of you libs were serious about racial healing, you would admit that.

Trump enjoyed watching that buffoon embarrass himself in front of the whole country.

‘SNL’ goes into the Oval Office to cover Kanye West’s meeting with President Donald Trump | Watch News Videos Online

That is one possibility.

Another is that Trump made a huge symbolic gesture, allowing a much younger and lower status man, to lecture him, like he was a child.

You are choosing the perception that allows you to dismiss any chance of racial healing, and foster and increase racial division and strife.

You know damn well Trump isn't going to sit and let a black man lecture him about anything.

What he did was allow Koonye to run around and look like a damn Court Jester and make a fool out of himself which in turn made black folks look like fools to the rest of the world.

Interesting perspective. I don't think West, Sharpton or any other black person makes an entire race look like fools. We are all individuals and some of us are good, some of us are bad. Every race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, the same can be said. It is who you are looking for, that is what you will find.

That sounds good, but it isn't reality in America.

Lol

NEVER been a West fan, really don't care for him now that he is acting like a buffoon.

West has always been a buffoon. I don't particularly care for his music, but that decision is strictly dependent only on his music, not his personal life choices. I remember having discussions with people who wouldn't listen to Elton John because he was gay. They did't stop him from being gay. They just deprived themselves of some great music. Not listening to West's music won't stop him from being a buffoon.

And that was the point.

That is one possibility.

It is working in my America, not sure about anyone else.

Lol

I don't consider going to prisons and giving them hope a sign of being a buffoon.

That is one possibility.

I am pretty sure it is, hell it worked great when black folks were being treated as 3rd Class citizens.

Lol

I don't consider going to prisons and giving them hope a sign of being a buffoon.

Giving them education and employment is giving them hope, not coming in their and entertaining them.

That is one possibility.

I am pretty sure it is, hell it worked great when black folks were being treated as 3rd Class citizens.

I don't treat people like third class citizens, all people are equal and all people need to be judged individually. If you can't live that way, then that is your problem.

Lol

Giving them education and employment is giving them hope, not coming in their and entertaining them.

So you were there? You know what he said? Go ahead and give us a word for word breakdown.

He made a surprise visit to the county jail in Houston, Texas, Friday and brought his choir with him to give the inmates and officers a worship experience they will remember for a long time. Johnny Cash would be proud.

Inmates, Officers Worship Together During Surprise Kanye West Jail Service
Let's see HOW the loony libs on here attack this one. It should be interesting.

Hell, I'm almost ready to attack it, lol! This guy is nuts.
shouldn't that be between him and God?

So you were there? You know what he said? Go ahead and give us a word for word breakdown.

You tell me all the inspirational words he was giving to these folks to make them better citizens.

He was willing to sit down with the President, rather than just be a hater, like you guys, so that is something.

AP18284625766631.jpg

And that was the point.

That is one possibility.

Except he did sit there and let a "black man" lecture him. It was a huge symbolic concession, and you are denying it, and fighting against racial healing.

Trump made a powerful and positive move, and you are doing everything you can, to make sure it does not have a positive effect.

Because you are the bad guy here, not Trump, not West.

AP18284625766631.jpg

And that was the point.

That is one possibility.

Liberals see skin color, not people.

That is one possibility.

NO ONE I KNOW, would look at Kanye's actions and say it makes all black people "look like fools".

Forum List

Back