Kanye West Goes to Jail

That is one possibility.

Another is that Trump made a huge symbolic gesture, allowing a much younger and lower status man, to lecture him, like he was a child.

You are choosing the perception that allows you to dismiss any chance of racial healing, and foster and increase racial division and strife.

Why are you doing that? Do you even know?

This is a rhetorical question. If you know, you would never admit it.

You know damn well Trump isn't going to sit and let a black man lecture him about anything.

What he did was allow Koonye to run around and look like a damn Court Jester and make a fool out of himself which in turn made black folks look like fools to the rest of the world.

Except he did sit there and let a "black man" lecture him. It was a huge symbolic concession, and you are denying it, and fighting against racial healing.

Trump made a powerful and positive move, and you are doing everything you can, to make sure it does not have a positive effect.

Because you are the bad guy here, not Trump, not West.

If Kanye was a credible person, you would be right. As it was, all he did was not interrupt a ranting idiot.

You are just looking for any excuse to pretend that Trump has not made a serious symbolic gesture of racial outreach.

That is you, actively trying to shout down, attempts at racial healing.

You mean like calling NFL players Son of a bitches or stating that there were good people carrying torches and shouting Jews can't replace us, etc.

1. Some NFL individuals' actions, make them "son of a bitches". That is condemning an individual, not a racial group, you fucking race baiting troll.

2. Trump clearly and explicitly stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists with that comment, and only a lying race baiting asshole would say otherwise.

3. Trump is trying for racial healing, and you are the one fighting it. YOU are the racist.

That is one possibility.

Another is that Trump made a huge symbolic gesture, allowing a much younger and lower status man, to lecture him, like he was a child.

You are choosing the perception that allows you to dismiss any chance of racial healing, and foster and increase racial division and strife.

Why are you doing that? Do you even know?

This is a rhetorical question. If you know, you would never admit it.

You know damn well Trump isn't going to sit and let a black man lecture him about anything.

What he did was allow Koonye to run around and look like a damn Court Jester and make a fool out of himself which in turn made black folks look like fools to the rest of the world.

Except he did sit there and let a "black man" lecture him. It was a huge symbolic concession, and you are denying it, and fighting against racial healing.

Trump made a powerful and positive move, and you are doing everything you can, to make sure it does not have a positive effect.

If Kanye was a credible person, you would be right. As it was, all he did was not interrupt a ranting idiot.

You are just looking for any excuse to pretend that Trump has not made a serious symbolic gesture of racial outreach.

Well, he did have an African American guy at one of his rallies, so I'll give him that, But since then the guy Trump called is African American has publicly said Trump is a racist, so that might not be that good for Trump after all.
Black man Trump called 'my African American' says president believes white people are superior

Cool, I point out that you are just looking for excuses to pretend that Trump has not made a serious symbolic gesture of racial outreach,

and you post another excuse to ignore Trump's serious symbolic gesture of outreach.

If you had an ounce of self awareness, you would have realized that you were demonstrating my point.

But then if you had an ounce of self awareness, you would not be a liberal.

Except he did sit there and let a "black man" lecture him.

Hugging a guy and claiming to love him is not a damn lecture.

It was a huge symbolic concession, and you are denying it, and fighting against racial healing.

What was the concession, laughing while this fool made a buffoon out of himself.

What was the positive effect?

I'll take that, because Dr King was labelled the bad guy, Malcom X was labelled the bad guy, Medgar Evers was labelled the bad guy. Any black man who doesn't laugh when nothing is funny is labeled the bad guy. Any black man who doesn't show his teeth and shuffle his feet is labeled the bad guy, so you're right I'm the bad guy.

1. No, the sitting there while Kanye did his stupid spoken word stream of consciousness b.s. that was the lecture.

2. No, sitting there while being lectured by a much younger, lower status male, was the concession.

3. Too early to tell. But you want to make sure it does not have one. Which makes you the bad guy.

Just for the record, give us the key points Koonye was lecturing him on. Also tell us what key points Trump has acted on.

1.I assumed it was the same old crap. The symbolic act was Trump listening respectfully, as he was lectured on the same old crap.

So you don't have a clue what he said, you just AssUMed he said something.

2. Don't know, don't care. If we ever get a real listen from any real segment of the black voters, we will get millions of them, who already agree with us on policy. That is the huge step forward that I want, for racial healing and the nation as a whole.

Wow, so it doesn't matter that he didn't say anything of substance and that Trump hasn't done shit. You are trying to convince us because Trump watched this fool act like a buffoon that is suppose to mean something. Smfh.

1. I saw a clip of him saying something, so I know he said something. Not sure what type of "point" you going for here. Trump is making a serious attempt at racial healing and you are fighting him.

2. The most powerful man in the world, let himself be lectured to, like he was an ill mannered child. That is a powerful symbol, one that was a serious concession from Trump and Trump supporters. You are the one trying to sabotage racial healing.

3. If black voters, give Trump a listen, even for a second, they can judge him by his policies and record, instead of the vile lies of people like you, so, that would be plenty of "substance".

It was a huge symbolic concession, and you are denying it, and fighting against racial healing.

What was the concession, laughing while this fool made a buffoon out of himself.

I'll take that, because Dr King was labelled the bad guy, Malcom X was labelled the bad guy, Medgar Evers was labelled the bad guy. Any black man who doesn't laugh when nothing is funny is labeled the bad guy. Any black man who doesn't show his teeth and shuffle his feet is labeled the bad guy, so you're right I'm the bad guy.

1. No, the sitting there while Kanye did his stupid spoken word stream of consciousness b.s. that was the lecture.

2. No, sitting there while being lectured by a much younger, lower status male, was the concession.

3. Too early to tell. But you want to make sure it does not have one. Which makes you the bad guy.

Just for the record, give us the key points Koonye was lecturing him on. Also tell us what key points Trump has acted on.

1.I assumed it was the same old crap. The symbolic act was Trump listening respectfully, as he was lectured on the same old crap.

2. Don't know, don't care. If we ever get a real listen from any real segment of the black voters, we will get millions of them, who already agree with us on policy. That is the huge step forward that I want, for racial healing and the nation as a whole.

You still think black folks are just too stupid to know what is good for them?

I am pretty sure it is, hell it worked great when black folks were being treated as 3rd Class citizens.

Living in the past.

An hour ago is the past.

It has been more than 50 years since blacks were "3rd class citizens" and this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality since the dems gave up on Jim Crow.

That is the past you are living in.

Trump tried to bring the past back and many Trump Humpers applauded.

Not that part of the past, and they are called Trump supporters, you fucking troll asshole.

Trump supporter, Trump Humper. Same fucking idiot.

I never said anything like that. That is all shit you just made up, out of thin air.

My points, I made, that you "replied to" but did not address, like the cowardly piece of shit liberal you are, stand.

You mean like calling NFL players Son of a bitches or stating that there were good people carrying torches and shouting Jews can't replace us, etc.

1. Some NFL individuals' actions, make them "son of a bitches". That is condemning an individual, not a racial group, you fucking race baiting troll.

So peaceful protest which is a right given to all Americans gives the POTUS the right to call your mother a bitch. So who is the real race baiting troll, dunbass.

2. Trump clearly and explicitly stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists with that comment, and only a lying race baiting asshole would say otherwise.

Well since they were all holding torches and chanting which ones was he talking about shithead.

3. Trump is trying for racial healing, and you are the one fighting it. YOU are the racist.

Explain how allowing a black man to come to the WH and make a fool out of himself is promoting racial healing.

Explain that you name calling toad.

Wow, so it doesn't matter that he didn't say anything of substance and that Trump hasn't done shit. You are trying to convince us because Trump watched this fool act like a buffoon that is suppose to mean something. Smfh.

1. I saw a clip of him saying something, so I know he said something. Not sure what type of "point" you going for here. Trump is making a serious attempt at racial healing and you are fighting him.

Explain how Koonye making a fool out of himself is promoting racial healing.

2. The most powerful man in the world, let himself be lectured to, like he was an ill mannered child. That is a powerful symbol, one that was a serious concession from Trump and Trump supporters. You are the one trying to sabotage racial healing.

What was he lectured on? He was being entertained by a buffoon.

3. If black voters, give Trump a listen, even for a second, they can judge him by his policies and record, instead of the vile lies of people like you, so, that would be plenty of "substance".

Black folks have heard all we need to from Trump.

Any person, of any race that votes for Biden, Clinton, Warren or Sanders is too stupid to know what’s good for them.

Any person, of any race that votes for Biden, Clinton, Warren or Sanders is too stupid to know what’s good for them.

The same could be said for idiots who voted for Trump.

Did I say differently? If you voted for Obama, the Messiah, you were an idiot as well. I have no real affinity for either party, they have failed the American people but fortunately for them, morons vote for morons.

Living in the past.

An hour ago is the past.

It has been more than 50 years since blacks were "3rd class citizens" and this nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality since the dems gave up on Jim Crow.

Not that part of the past, and they are called Trump supporters, you fucking troll asshole.

You are the only idiot here, you fucking asshole.

And like I said, you are living in the past. It has been more than 50 years since blacks were "3rd class citizens", and you are fucking retarded.

An hour ago is the past.

And like I said, you are living in the past. It has been more than 50 years since blacks were "3rd class citizens", and you are fucking retarded.

Look dumbass I just keep it real.

So peaceful protest which is a right given to all Americans gives the POTUS the right to call your mother a bitch. So who is the real race baiting troll, dunbass.

Well since they were all holding torches and chanting which ones was he talking about shithead.

Explain how allowing a black man to come to the WH and make a fool out of himself is promoting racial healing.

Explain that you name calling toad.

1. Trump, like all Americans has always had the God Given right to free speech. That you think he needs to be "given" the right to say something, shows what an anti-American piece of shit you are. And you are still the only race baiting troll here, you fucker.

2.. As he clearly and explicitly stated, he was referring to people who were not white supremacists, and were there to protest the removal of historical statutes.

3. I already explained it repeatedly. All you have done, is expressed your disagreement, without ever addressing my well explained reasons. So fuck off.

Explain how Koonye making a fool out of himself is promoting racial healing.

What was he lectured on? He was being entertained by a buffoon.

Black folks have heard all we need to from Trump.

1. The "fool" bit is just your spin. Trump listened while a famous and outspoken black man lectured. That is a strong symbolic gesture.

2. Neither one of us cares what Kanye's specific complaints were, so why are you asking me?

3. I disagree. I think that the vast majority of black voters, have listened to people like you, who told them they don't need to listen to people like Trump. And that is why you are so terrified to see Trump tying to talk to black voters, without you having a chance to lie to them about what he said.

ONly by liars like yourself.

Look dumbass I just keep it real.

"Keeping it real" by making a claim that he not been true, for over 50 years.

And then, when called on your stupid, racist lie, you tacitly admitted that it was a stupid racist lie, by making another stupid racist lie.

IF, you are enough of a deluded fool to believe that Trump and his supporters were trying to bring back those days, then you would not have said that we were already living in those days.

The truth is that you are just spouting whatever stupid racist shit you think of, to shout down the people you hate, and to prevent any racial healing, because you are evil.

Forum List

Back