Kansas shooting...was a gun free zone.....

I have no sound currently, does it have what kind of psychological med that shooter is on, or do they, as the press typically does, neglect to tell the public what they were on?

I'm curious, does this make you happy?
girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg

girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg
My daughters were young when I started teaching them about gun safety. Never had any problems despite guns being in the house. They listened and learned. I know you hate that type of thing but tough shit.

girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg

Happy.....why would that make me happy or anything...it would be like showing me people driving in a car and asking me if that makes me happy.

What makes me happy...puppies and ice cream and long walks on the beach.

Why do we have gun free zones?

Do we expect that criminals will never carry a gun if there is a sign preventing it?
Of course not

We have gun free zones because we don't want to risk accidental firings while handling it, we don't want petty arguments escalating into gunfire, we don't want an armed person intimidating the unarmed, we don't want idiots marching around carrying an AR-15

I don't want to walk into a theater with some idiot with a shotgun between his legs. I don't want my child in school with other armed children. I don't want to have that drunk jerk at the end of the bar having a Glock.

Do we expect that criminals will never carry a gun if there is a sign preventing it?
Of course not

We have gun free zones because we don't want to risk accidental firings while handling it, we don't want petty arguments escalating into gunfire, we don't want an armed person intimidating the unarmed, we don't want idiots marching around carrying an AR-15

I don't want to walk into a theater with some idiot with a shotgun between his legs. I don't want my child in school with other armed children. I don't want to have that drunk jerk at the end of the bar having a Glock.

And in those places that aren't designated gun free zones...those things do not happen. those are the same myths you guys spewed each time a state started talking about passing concealed carry laws... and each now 13 million people carry guns for self defense....and our gun murder rate went down, our gun suicide rate went down, our over all violent crime rate went down...so you were wrong then and you are still wrong.....

..it is the same arguments you guys spewed when Virginia passed concealed carry in Bars last year...and their violent crime rate in Bars went down, not up...by 5.1%

The people who are going to engage in gunfire over petty arguments....are the ones who are currently violating your gun free zones .....because they are not normal people....how do we know they aren't normal....because they shoot people over petty arguments....

So the whole point you are failing to make is a foolish point based on your fears, and not based in truth, facts or reality.

None of your beliefs have been supported by any research, by any facts on the ground, by the truth or by reality....

You are wrong on everything....and you refuse to accept that normal people who own and carry guns for self defense are not using them for crime or murder and they are not shooting family members over the t.v. remote or over traffic fender benders.......

Again...more Americans now carry guns, 13 million people....and our gun murder rate went down.

13 million Americans now carry guns and our gun accident rate went down, not up....

13 million Ameircans now carry guns and our violent crime rate has gone down, not up.....

And this isn't even a discussion of causation...of wether gun ownership helped to lower all of these statistics....but what it does show...that normal people owning and carrying guns does not increase gun violence or gun accidents.......

You are just wrong....

girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg

Happy.....why would that make me happy or anything...it would be like showing me people driving in a car and asking me if that makes me happy.

What makes me happy...puppies and ice cream and long walks on the beach.
So, no answer on kids with guns and guns that look they are for kids? Okay.

^^^^ That, however Armed Professional and Trained Security around, fine. That, not John Wayne Wannabes...

If the 14 year old who was shot in front of The Cracker Barrel restaurant had been armed the Uber driver wouldn`t have shot her? Got it!

girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg
It makes me happy to see someone other than me had to learn how to handle a high powered rifle at a young age.
I was killing animals for food at 8 years old, I never shot myself or any other human, but I killed animals by the truck load. Poor animals, they do taste good though![emoji83]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

girlandgun.jpg

How about this?
hk-assault-rifle.jpg
It makes me happy to see someone other than me had to learn how to handle a high powered rifle at a young age.
I was killing animals for food at 8 years old, I never shot myself or any other human, but I killed animals by the truck load. Poor animals, they do taste good though![emoji83]
One supporter for Hello Kitty guns, for those in Hello Kitty cotton panties...

Of course not

And in those places that aren't designated gun free zones...those things do not happen. those are the same myths you guys spewed each time a state started talking about passing concealed carry laws... and each now 13 million people carry guns for self defense....and our gun murder rate went down, our gun suicide rate went down, our over all violent crime rate went down...so you were wrong then and you are still wrong.....

..it is the same arguments you guys spewed when Virginia passed concealed carry in Bars last year...and their violent crime rate in Bars went down, not up...by 5.1%

The people who are going to engage in gunfire over petty arguments....are the ones who are currently violating your gun free zones .....because they are not normal people....how do we know they aren't normal....because they shoot people over petty arguments....

So the whole point you are failing to make is a foolish point based on your fears, and not based in truth, facts or reality.

None of your beliefs have been supported by any research, by any facts on the ground, by the truth or by reality....

You are wrong on everything....and you refuse to accept that normal people who own and carry guns for self defense are not using them for crime or murder and they are not shooting family members over the t.v. remote or over traffic fender benders.......

Again...more Americans now carry guns, 13 million people....and our gun murder rate went down.

13 million Americans now carry guns and our gun accident rate went down, not up....

13 million Ameircans now carry guns and our violent crime rate has gone down, not up.....

And this isn't even a discussion of causation...of wether gun ownership helped to lower all of these statistics....but what it does show...that normal people owning and carrying guns does not increase gun violence or gun accidents.......

You are just wrong....

Sorry but I do not want my child going to school surrounded by guns
I don't want to walk into a movie theater and worry about who may be packing
I don't want the loudmouth drunk at the end of the bar to be packing
I don't want to go to a football game and have the guy rooting for the other team to have a sidearm

There are enough jerks in this world without having to worry about them shooting me

^^^^ That, however Armed Professional and Trained Security around, fine. That, not John Wayne Wannabes...

Agree

I am generally OK with trained Concealed Carry being out in public. But our second amendment allowing any asshole to have a gun and walk around with it scares me

Of course not

You are just wrong....

I don't want to go to a football game and have the guy rooting for the other team to have a sidearm

There are enough jerks in this world without having to worry about them shooting me

Got it...you don't care about the truth....you are afraid of normal people who don't commit crime....and live in a fantasy world where you think a sign in the window of the school or a theater keeps bad guys with guns out of them....and of course since almost all mass shootings occur in those buildings you are wrong.

The people who are carrying guns into gun free zones now.....those are the ones you have to worry about because they cannot legally own guns in the first place, they will ignore the gun free zone signs with a smirk on their faces.....the only thing is...when the ones who are carrying guns illegally because they are violent criminals or the mentally ill.....when they start shooting, there will be no normal people around to stop them......the people in the gun free zone killing field will have to endure murder for 5-10 minutes before the police arrive with guns to stop them.

in 2012 there were overr 11.1 million people carried guns for self defense..... and the violent crime rate went down, the gun murder rate went down, and the gun accident rate went down...

Your belief was wrong then....

in 2013.... over 12.8 million people carried guns for self defense... and the violent crime rate went down again, and the gun murder rate went down again and the gun accident rate went down again....

Your belief was wrong again....

in 2014... over 13 million people carried guns for self defense... and the violent crime rate went down again and the gun murder rate went down again and the gun accident rate went down again....

your belief was wrong again....

in 2014, Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in businesses that served alcohol....people like you said it would increase gun violence and shootings....

in 2015...a year after the law was passed, when the state police looked at the numbers....the violent crime rate in businesses that sold alcohol.... went down 5.1%

So you were wrong again.....

Everything you think you know about guns and normal gun owners is wrong..... every single thing.

But you keep making statements as if you know the truth...and you don't.....

Of course not

You are just wrong....

Got it...you don't care about the truth....you are afraid of normal people who don't commit crime....and live in a fantasy world where you think a sign in the window of the school or a theater keeps bad guys with guns out of them....and of course since almost all mass shootings occur in those buildings you are wrong.

The people who are carrying guns into gun free zones now.....those are the ones you have to worry about because they cannot legally own guns in the first place, they will ignore the gun free zone signs with a smirk on their faces.....the only thing is...when the ones who are carrying guns illegally because they are violent criminals or the mentally ill.....when they start shooting, there will be no normal people around to stop them......the people in the gun free zone killing field will have to endure murder for 5-10 minutes before the police arrive with guns to stop them.

in 2012 there were overr 11.1 million people carried guns for self defense..... and the violent crime rate went down, the gun murder rate went down, and the gun accident rate went down...

Your belief was wrong then....

in 2013.... over 12.8 million people carried guns for self defense... and the violent crime rate went down again, and the gun murder rate went down again and the gun accident rate went down again....

Your belief was wrong again....

in 2014... over 13 million people carried guns for self defense... and the violent crime rate went down again and the gun murder rate went down again and the gun accident rate went down again....

your belief was wrong again....

in 2014, Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in businesses that served alcohol....people like you said it would increase gun violence and shootings....

in 2015...a year after the law was passed, when the state police looked at the numbers....the violent crime rate in businesses that sold alcohol.... went down 5.1%

So you were wrong again.....

Everything you think you know about guns and normal gun owners is wrong..... every single thing.

But you keep making statements as if you know the truth...and you don't.....

I never said a sign in the window will deter a criminal with a gun...it won't

But it will deter your "normal gun owner" who has no business packing in some places

I do not want an asshole drunk in a bar to be armed
I do not want an idiot at a football game who roots for the other side to be armed
I do not want to sit next to someone at a movie theater who has a shotgun
I don't want my child's teacher to have a handgun in her purse

Forum List

Back