Kansas nears decision on Obama eligibility

Cool...wonder if Obama will invade Kansas....LOL...

Obama is prepared to invade Kansas if they keep him off the ballot. FEMA is preparing internment camps for Kansas residents until they can provide proper birth certificates

Name me a single birfer legislative, judicial or electoral process victory that still stands.
Name me a single Fast and Furious Legislative, Judicial or Electoral process victory that still stands.

Not one. Must not have ever happened then. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure exactly what the number is, but last count I saw, there had been over 90 judicial, legislative and electoral process defeats for the birfers and not a single victory. Not one. At some point in time, the birfers have to convince someone who hasn't drank the Kool Aid that they are legitimate and aren't cranks with an agenda.

Birferism is truly embarrassing to the conservative movement in America.

I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!

His own "literary agency" ? My fuck you people are fucking stupid. The sad thing is that you're stupid on PURPOSE. Its not like you had a shitty education or were born with bad genetics - you straight up CHOOSE to be a MORON. That's so pathetic and sad!

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and engaged in namecalling. You know full well this is a smoking gun. Obozo MUST have told his literary agency he was born in kenya.

[

Name me a single birfer legislative, judicial or electoral process victory that still stands.

I'd rather you come up with an explanation for why Obozo's own agent said for 16 years that their client was born in kenya.

I'd love to see the Republicans in Kansas block Obama from the ballot

The nationwide retaliation against Republicans would be enormous

The board note that BHO has no literary agency whatsoever.

You birfers are truly loons.

I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!

His own "literary agency" ? My fuck you people are fucking stupid. The sad thing is that you're stupid on PURPOSE. Its not like you had a shitty education or were born with bad genetics - you straight up CHOOSE to be a MORON. That's so pathetic and sad!

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and engaged in namecalling. You know full well this is a smoking gun. Obozo MUST have told his literary agency he was born in kenya.

I'd love to see the Republicans in Kansas block Obama from the ballot

The nationwide retaliation against Republicans would be enormous

Kansas_AG-Schmidt_Secy-Kobach.png

520.gif

"....Montgomery faced a barrage of criticism after the complaint and the subsequent decision by the Secretary’s office were announced, and Montgomery ended up withdrawing the complaint on Friday."

:clap2:

That would cost Romney the election right there.

Romney must be praying for a Kansas birther decision

The perception that Republicans are trying to rig the election will carry throughout the nation

The unanimous vote brought a swift end to a saga which began Thursday evening when the Kansas Objections Board considered a complaint from a state resident seeking to exclude Obama from the ballot. That resident, Joe Montgomery of Manhattan, Kan., originally said he believed Obama was not a natural born U.S. citizen and therefore was ineligible to qualify for reelection. But he withdrew his objection on Friday, making Monday’s meeting more or less a formality to close the matter

So once again, the issues were never addressed. The citizen was bribed, blackmailed, or intimidated in to shutting up.

I hope they demand obozo explain why for 16 years his own literary agency said he was born in kenya!!!!!. Obozo must have told them that. Case closed.

Kansas board delays decision on Obama, ballot / LJWorld.com

September 13, 2012, 5:01 p.m. Updated September 13, 2012, 8:43 p.m.

TOPEKA — Kansas election officials said Thursday that they want more information before deciding whether to remove President Barack Obama from the state’s November ballot.

The all-Republican State Objections Board heard arguments Thursday on a claim from a Manhattan, Kan., resident that Obama is not eligible to be president because his father was from Kenya. The resident, Joe Montgomery, also questions whether Obama has a valid birth certificate.

The Kansas board is led by Secretary of State Kris Kobach, an ardent voter ID proponent who during his successful 2010 campaign suggested Obama should produce his long-form birth certificate to quell doubts about his status. The board’s other members are Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colye

The board, which would have the final say on the ballot absent a court challenge, plans to meet again Monday and may rule then. Time to make changes is running out, however, as ballots to overseas military personnel must be mailed before the end of Septembe

I am going to make a wild assed guess that Kansas will put Obama on the ballot.

Okay, I was joking just then. It really isn't a wild assed guess.

Sad isn't it? Obama himself says he's from Kenya, and nobody does anything about it. We've lost our country.

Chalk up another birfer loss. What is it now, 0-94?

Loss?? Under pressure from obozo, the complainant dropped his complaint. In no birther case is there ever an actual ruling based on the merits.

Forum List

Back