Kansas' failed GOP experiment

I am not at all surprised that a few progressive teeny boppers are getting all wet about what they must see as a profound comedy skit.

What you should be asking yourself is -- Why isn't fox and they other nutter RW "news" sources telling you the FACTS that Jon Stewart does?

You can shove inconvenient facts in repubs face all day long and they still wouldn't be mature enough to admit they were wrong.

Yup....they never let facts get in their way.

Check out the RWs replies.

Even when it is put right in front of them, even when the facts are spoken by the very Republicans they support, the RWs refuse to even look.

They want to keep their heads buried deep in the sand and no amount of facts will change that.

Jon Stewart....bloviating liberal comedian.

Oh my bad...his real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, can't be a comedian with a weird name like that.

Oh my bad...his real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, can't be a comedian with a weird name like that.

Multiple news outlets are reporting the same thing. Facts are just always getting in the way of republicans, huh?

Multiple news outlets are reporting the same thing. Facts are just always getting in the way of republicans, huh?
The tragedy is that facts are not getting in their way.

I like how faced with failure Brownback is advocating doubling down and doing even more of the same, why do republicans do that?

Yeah, saying that "it takes time".

I think they do it for the same reason the RWs believe it - Ronnie Ray-Gun said so.

And, to be fair, trickle down could produce a job any day now. :lmao:
Well the "job creators" got to keep more money and isn't that what matters the most?

Yes, like the farmer said in the segment when asked if he would hire more people now that he has more money in hi pocket. :"Why should I? I don't need them.."

RR must be proud. This is a perfect example of his trickle down VooDoo economics. Make the wealthy rich and they will give it back to the middle class..:badgrin::badgrin:

O has been giving the rich 80 billion a month for six years.

I like how faced with failure Brownback is advocating doubling down and doing even more of the same, why do republicans do that?

I think they do it for the same reason the RWs believe it - Ronnie Ray-Gun said so.

Well the "job creators" got to keep more money and isn't that what matters the most?

Yes, like the farmer said in the segment when asked if he would hire more people now that he has more money in hi pocket. :"Why should I? I don't need them.."

RR must be proud. This is a perfect example of his trickle down VooDoo economics. Make the wealthy rich and they will give it back to the middle class..:badgrin::badgrin:

You mean the Fed has been giving away money don't you? Do you think the president has any say at all about what the Fed does?

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz...psych grad from Bill & Mary....used his degree as a busboy, puppeteer, etc....of course he is your news source.

A busboy/puppeteer turned comedian that is ashamed of his real name.

RCP has it at a tie today. The incumbent should have the advantage in such a situation. These polls, however, are left or right leaning, depending on the polling firm. My analysis right now ahs the GOP taking the Senate with 51 to 53 Seats. Yet my party is the one of Angle, Miller, Palin, Bachmann and goonies like them, so it will come down to the day after to really know the victors.

Polling Data

PollDateSampleMoERoberts (R)Orman (I)Spread
RCP Average10/2 - 10/12----45.245.2Tie
Remington Research Group (R)*10/9 - 10/121091 LV3.04846Roberts +2
PPP (D)10/9 - 10/121081 LV3.04346Orman +3
FOX News*10/4 - 10/7702 LV3.54439Roberts +5
CNN/Opinion Research10/2 - 10/6687 LV3.54948Roberts +1
SurveyUSA*10/2 - 10/5549 LV4.34247Orman +5
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
All Kansas Senate - Roberts vs. Orman Polling Data

What timing that liberal scum in other states are worried about what is going on in Kansas....oh just in time to support the closet liberal running as an "independent" for US Senate.

Democraps need their closet shitbag to win Kansas to help maintain control of the Senate and keep on track destroying this country.

Meanwhile the people that make Kansas work, the farmers, are mostly conservative and vote for the GOP....but none of that matters, just making sure a city liberal wins the state in their name.

I was in Kansas three weeks ago, Rant Much, as well as NE and IA. Where were you?

Nope, doing some business in Omaha and KC and visited some family in Des Moines.

You mean the Fed has been giving away money don't you? Do you think the president has any say at all about what the Fed does?

Get some integrity,QE is the President's baby.

Ah, Comedy Central. Did you actually watch the "report"? Gawd we've dumbed down!

If you had actually watched the OP, you would know better. If you had watched it, you would know you just made a fool of yourself.

Anyone who actually watches Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver knows that they have crack research teams. Like it or not, they're not like Britebart, Beck, Alex Jones, Fox, Limbaugh. The so-called comedy shows back their segments with facts.
Watch the fucking thing and get back to me. Having said that, I think you may actually be that stupid.

I WATCHED IT AND IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT! SCHOOLS ARE BEING CLOSED AND THE STATE HAS A 600+ MILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT! NOW SHUT UP!

Wow....really? Just imagine that progressive utopia California! 38 million people and looky here....their debt is a mere 265 BILLION dollars! Well.....that's as of 2011. It has gone up a bit since then....

"As the national discussion continues on raising the U.S. debt ceiling to $14.3 trillion, Californians also should ask: How much is the Golden State in the red?
We've grown numb to annual budget meltdowns - shortfalls of $20 billion have become the norm. But what is our state's total debt? Would you believe at least $265 billion?
California's debt sorts into three buckets:"

How much does California owe - SFGate

As of today that debt has climbed to 423 BILLION. Yep, them progressives sure no how to run a State!

transparent2.gif

State of California Debt Clock

Forum List

Back