Breaking! Kamala Harris says she ‘may have to take over’ as President

And your hero P01135809 is lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Putin Loving Orange shit stain.
I have no clue as to whom you are calling PO1135809.

Nonetheless, you refer to draft deferments. I'm sure you are referring to President Biden who received 5 draft deferments for asthma. Curious since he played high school and college football along with having worked as a lifeguard for a number of summers.

She is a natural born citizen.

Not via the 14th which you are massively ignorant about
She is a natural-born citizen. Period. Don't be goofy. Were she not, she could not be the Vice President of the United States.

Kamala Devi Harris was born in Oakland, California, on October 20, 1964.

She is a natural-born citizen. Period. Don't be goofy. Were she not, she could not be the Vice President of the United States.

Kamala Devi Harris was born in Oakland, California, on October 20, 1964.
No shit

goofy would be trying to argue with somone by agreeing with them

I have no clue as to whom you are calling PO1135809.

Nonetheless, you refer to draft deferments. I'm sure you are referring to President Biden who received 5 draft deferments for asthma. Curious since he played high school and college football along with having worked as a lifeguard for a number of summers.
The military’s requirements are much more stringent than those of the jobs you mentioned.

The military’s requirements are much more stringent than those of the jobs you mentioned.
More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

Equally as laughable as running Kamala is the other 4 top contenders to replace Biden in 2024.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This why they're filing hundreds of fake charges against Trump; they know he will landslide all of them put together, without having to buy a single media ad anywhere.

Forum List

Back