Kamala Harris' Grandmother Descended from Plantation Slave Owner in Jamaica

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Oh shit. :laughing0301:

From the memoirs her father wrote:

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)..."

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

She never had a realistic chance. This is just a vanity exercise. Maybe an effort to get a top-shelf appointment like State or AG to set up something down the road.

So Republicans are saying because of something that happened in her family generations ago she has a problem?

I don’t get it.

So Republicans are saying because of something that happened in her family generations ago she has a problem?

I don’t get it.
They're just saying whatever the fuck they can think of. Monkeys throwing shit against a wall hoping something sticks

Thanks for warning me

I would not vote for her great grandfather

Last edited:

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte)..."

https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/
Pass the dutchie pon de left hand side....

images

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE - UPDATED - 14.01.2019 - Jamaica Global Online

So does she just pay herself.....Do the Democrats ever have a plan?

I don’t get it.

Qere saying she's a moron and maybe she needs to think before she speaks. Shes the one that mocked her own heritage.....not Trump supporters

Trump's grandfather was in the Klan. Is that why you like him so much?

Since Harris's great-great-grandfather was a slaveowner, it would seem to me Trumpsters would love her for that.

I am more concerned about Kamala Harris getting so high that she time traveled into the future when Snoop Dog became popular.

Since Harris's great-great-grandfather was a slaveowner, it would seem to me Trumpsters would love her for that.

You are a MFing liar. From Snopes:

"Donald Trump's father was arrested following a Ku Klux Klan-related altercation in 1927."

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Father Arrested at KKK Rally

"Donald Trump’s Parents Wore Ku Klux Klan Attire?"

False

FACT CHECK: Donald Trump's Parents Wore Ku Klux Klan Attire

I don’t get it.
It’s hilarious because lefties hate and blame all whites for slavery in the US.

"Donald Trump's father was arrested following a Ku Klux Klan-related altercation in 1927."

What's True
A 1927 New York Times article named Fred Trump among the individuals arrested after a "near-riot" involving the KKK and New York City policemen at a "Memorial parade."

What's False
The article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event.

False

G5000 is a TDS moron who believes every lie about him.

What's True

What's False

False

G5000 is a TDS moron who believes every lie about him.

A true "useful idiot. A tool, a stooge, a lackey, and an unaware agent of foreign influence.

What's True

What's False

False

You tards trust Snopes now? :lol:

Forum List

Back