Kamala Harris Dishes Out Misinformation

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
A liberal friendly ABC News journalist asks Kamala Harris about her low approval numbers in polls and Harris responds back that some polls show her with good approval numbers. Of course the liberal friendly journalist fails to ask Harris which polls she is referring to. In any event, Kamala Harris was dishing out misinformation and lies as there are NO polls which show her with a good approval rating.

A liberal friendly ABC News journalist asks Kamala Harris about her low approval numbers in polls and Harris responds back that some polls show her with good approval numbers. Of course the liberal friendly journalist fails to ask Harris which polls she is referring to. In any event, Kamala Harris was dishing out misinformation and lies as there are NO polls which show her with a good approval rating.

Yeah, I caught that too. Saying she had polls with great approval ratings was beyond belief.

A lot of Americans get the vice president confused with the other Kamala.

Most thought that they were voting for James Kamala Harris, and I think we would have been better off with this other Kamala.

1691003295250.jpeg

The regime is positioning her to replace Cocaine Joe.

Look at this crap:

The regime is positioning her to replace Cocaine Joe.

Look at this crap:

Its going to be extremely difficult for Sleepy Joe to get rid of this broad.

He's going to have to find another chick of color as a replacement as well as give Kamala a golden parachute.

I guess he can ask Maxine, AOC, or in a pinch, the Squaw from Massachusetts, Pocahontas.

But even then it won't be easy.

Forum List

Back