Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Wrong.......hitler hated the Swiss, and he invaded everyone else......but the headache because they had 435,000 people armed with rifles and ready to fight kept him from invading and prevented a holocaust in Switzerland...as the rest of disarmed Europe handed over their citizens to be murdered in German gas chambers.....12 million innocent men, women and children, disarmed by their governments and then handed over for murder.....

Switzerland turned away Jews trying to flee the rest of Europe and stole their money... and you are using these guys as a good example?

Switzerland turned away Jews trying to flee the rest of Europe and stole their money... and you are using these guys as a good example?
Thought you hated Jews.

This is why you shouldn't try thinking. You'll just hurt yourself, EuroTrash.

Yes, what the Nazis did was horrible. It doesn't excuse what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

Thought you hated Jews.

This is why you shouldn't try thinking. You'll just hurt yourself, EuroTrash.

Yes, what the Nazis did was horrible. It doesn't excuse what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.
Is that why you hate Jews?

In most cases where there is a firearm death it is rarely political. There are typically "no sides" when it comes to shootouts. Not in every case mind you, but in most. Take a look at Chicago for one, do you really think the gang members are out there caucusing for liberal or conservatives? NO, they simply don't care.

Why shootings happen isn't political, how we react to them is.

Case in point. Because this guy is white, he's already being granted the benefit of the doubt. They are already talking about "mental illness" to explain what he did.
yeah because stable folks do what he did right? He should be shot, hung, electrocuted, gassed, injected, I give two shits how, but the dude has to go.

Actually, I have posted on this.....the Chicago gangs are politically active. They pick many of the aldermen who run their wards and they use their gang members to work for the candidates the gangs pick. The aldermen then protect the gangs interest and help to keep police resources out of those wards....and help to get their gang members out of jail...........

Yes, you have demonstrated your ignorance of Chicago many times on this board.
so you live there? I do, and if you don't then shut up about my city cause you don't know shit about it.

Actually, I have posted on this.....the Chicago gangs are politically active. They pick many of the aldermen who run their wards and they use their gang members to work for the candidates the gangs pick. The aldermen then protect the gangs interest and help to keep police resources out of those wards....and help to get their gang members out of jail...........

Yes, you have demonstrated your ignorance of Chicago many times on this board.

Yeah....you are a moron......

Here is a Chicago Magazine and their in depth investigation into Chicago gangs and their control of the local aldermen....right down to the aldermen interviewing with the local gangs.....you are such a twit....

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance

Baskin—who was himself a candidate in the 16th Ward aldermanic race, which he would lose—was happy to oblige. In all, he says, he helped broker meetings between roughly 30 politicians (ten sitting aldermen and 20 candidates for City Council) and at least six gang representatives. That claim is backed up by two other community activists, Harold Davis Jr. and Kublai K. M. Toure, who worked with Baskin to arrange the meetings, and a third participant, also a community activist, who requested anonymity.

--------------

At some of the meetings, the politicians arrived with campaign materials and occasionally with aides. The sessions were organized much like corporate-style job fairs. The gang representatives conducted hourlong interviews, one after the other, talking to as many as five candidates in a single evening. Like supplicants, the politicians came into the room alone and sat before the gang representatives, who sat behind a long table. “One candidate said, ‘I feel like I’m in the hot seat,’” recalls Baskin. “And they were.”

The former chieftains, several of them ex-convicts, represented some of the most notorious gangs on the South and West Sides, including the Vice Lords, Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, Cobras, Black P Stones, and Black Gangsters. Before the election, the gangs agreed to set aside decades-old rivalries and bloody vendettas to operate as a unified political force, which they called Black United Voters of Chicago. “They realized that if they came together, they could get the politicians to come to them,” explains Baskin.

-------------------

Our findings:

• While they typically deny it, many public officials—mostly, but not limited to, aldermen, state legislators, and elected judges—routinely seek political support from influential street gangs. Meetings like the ones Baskin organized, for instance, are hardly an anomaly. Gangs can provide a decisive advantage at election time by performing the kinds of chores patronage armies once did.
  • In some cases, the partnerships extend beyond the elections in troubling—and possibly criminal—ways, greased by the steady and largely secret flow of money from gang leaders to certain politicians and vice versa. The gangs funnel their largess through opaque businesses, or front companies, and through under-the-table payments. In turn, grateful politicians use their payrolls or campaign funds to hire gang members, pull strings for them to get jobs or contracts, or offer other favors (see“Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle”).
  • Most alarming, both law enforcement and gang sources say, is that some politicians ignore the gangs’ criminal activities. Some go so far as to protect gangs from the police, tipping them off to impending raids or to surveillance activities—in effect, creating safe havens in their political districts. And often they chafe at backing tough measures to stem gang activities, advocating instead for superficial solutions that may garner good press but have little impact.
The paradox is that Chicago’s struggle to combat street gangs is being undermined by its own elected officials. And the alliances between lawmakers and lawbreakers raise a troubling question: W

----------

Her critics, meanwhile, argued that the complexes bred and fostered a criminal population, and they accused her of not doing enough to stop the drug and gang violence that dominated specific buildings. During meetings with the police department’s command staff, says a high-ranking police source, Shiller “never [made] a big push to go after any kind of organized narcotic operation.”

Officers working in the 23rd District say Shiller and her chief of staff, Denice Davis, frequently came into the station after certain Uptown residents were arrested to try to defuse things.

Police say Davis’s interference on behalf of gangbangers and the Alis—whose mother, Aqueela, was part of the alderman’s political organization—had a chilling effect on their policing efforts.

What was the point of making an arrest when it brought trouble from the alderman’s office? “Certain officers would get the message: ‘Maybe I shouldn’t make this stop’ or ‘Maybe I shouldn’t investigate this,’” says Joe Cox, a veteran officer from the district who retired in 2010.

and how they affect sentencing and prison sentences...

Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle
look the dude hasn't a clue what happens in Chi town. Not a clue. he's just demonstrating his fk'd up libturdness.

Yeah....you are a moron......

Here is a Chicago Magazine and their in depth investigation into Chicago gangs and their control of the local aldermen....right down to the aldermen interviewing with the local gangs.....you are such a twit....

Nobody in Chicago actually reads "Chicago Magazine". In fact, all they really do is clutter doctor's offices...
dude, give it up already you're embarrassing yourself.

That sounds a lot like sour grapes. Do you have evidence that the article is in fact incorrect, or are you just complaining around the edges, hoping to discredit it because "Nobody in Chicago actually reads" it?

No, what discredits it is that no one actually reads it. It's entire circulation is waiting rooms.... They could write a story that the Loch Ness Monster moved to Lake Michigan, and no one would pay it much attention.
So, no evidence then that the article is incorrect?

That is why they are ignorant like you......they don't understand why we have violent crime out of control in the city......like you don't understand......but you are mentally a 12 year old...so that is your excuse.....

Uh, no, we just don't buy into media hype... that's the thing.

I've lived here for 50+ years, haven't seen one shooting, one gang riot, or any of the other stuff you think must be going on every day. And I've lived in some rough neihborhoods.

I have been posting this for a long time....our gun crime is mainly confined to tiny areas of our inner cities....multi block areas controlled by gangs and other criminals.......and that is where the majority of our gun crime happens and another reason that our gun crime is not a problem......

Normal Americans who own 357 million guns are not using those guns to commit crimes and murder......a tiny segment of our population, confined to the very tiny areas I have pointed out in my posts are the problem....they murder each other to the tune of about 8,124 in 2014........

so 356,991,876 million guns in private hands in the vast majority of the country are not a problem...

Yet based on the tiniest violent group shooting each other...illegally....you nuts want to disarm the owners of 356,991,876 million guns...the guns not being used for crime and murder...

you guys are the actual nuts....

Wrong.......hitler hated the Swiss, and he invaded everyone else......but the headache because they had 435,000 people armed with rifles and ready to fight kept him from invading and prevented a holocaust in Switzerland...as the rest of disarmed Europe handed over their citizens to be murdered in German gas chambers.....12 million innocent men, women and children, disarmed by their governments and then handed over for murder.....

No twit...read what I actually said......I said that having an armed citizenry....unlike the rest of Europe which disarmed all of their people, .... Switzerland kept the Germans from invading and did not have a holocaust........they had 435,000 people armed with rifles ready to fight after any German invasion....and because of that, the Germans didn't invade......they just invaded all the other countries in Europe......

so their not invading a country hitter hated was just good luck....and not due to 435,000 rifle armed people ready to fight.....right?

they had 435,000 people armed with rifles ready to fight after any German invasion....and because of that, the Germans didn't invade......they just invaded all the other countries in Europe......

Did any of those other countries have 435000 people with rifles no less.

Now how many millions of soldiers did Russia have? And artillery. And tanks. And still Hitler invaded.

The Swiss had what? 435000 entire rifles and that's why Hitler didn't invade?

You a dip shit dude.

No twit...read what I actually said......I said that having an armed citizenry....unlike the rest of Europe which disarmed all of their people, .... Switzerland kept the Germans from invading and did not have a holocaust........they had 435,000 people armed with rifles ready to fight after any German invasion....and because of that, the Germans didn't invade......they just invaded all the other countries in Europe......

Guy, the French Army had

Allies: 144 divisions[1]
13,974 artillery pieces
3,383 tanks[1]
2,935 aircraft[4]
3,300,000 troops

Battle of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That didn't stop the Germans from Invading. The Germans didn't even ask the Italians for help. (Italy joined in when it was clear France was defeated and they could get some of the goodies.)

So if the Axis really wanted Switzerland, they had more than enough resources to take it. they simply didn't need to. Switzerland was happy to launder German money and all the gold they were extracting from the teeth of Jews from the concentration camps.

I have been posting this for a long time....our gun crime is mainly confined to tiny areas of our inner cities....multi block areas controlled by gangs and other criminals.......and that is where the majority of our gun crime happens and another reason that our gun crime is not a problem......

again, no. According to the government, only 13% of homicides are "Gang related". The rest are domestic disputes and the occassional psycho-

NOne of whom should have easy access to guns.

The Europeans and Japanese have figured this out... and they don't have our homicide rates.

Imagine that.

they had 435,000 people armed with rifles ready to fight after any German invasion....and because of that, the Germans didn't invade......they just invaded all the other countries in Europe......

Did any of those other countries have 435000 people with rifles no less.

Now how many millions of soldiers did Russia have? And artillery. And tanks. And still Hitler invaded.

The Swiss had what? 435000 entire rifles and that's why Hitler didn't invade?

You a dip shit dude.

Twit......after the Germans defeated the militaries of the various European countries, the disarmed citizens were helpless to resist the barbarity of the Germans.....the Germans realized that the Swiss...even after they defeated their military would resist with 435,000 armed "Civilians"....you know...not military people.....after the Germans occupied the country...and the cost of trying to hold Switzerland in the face of that much armed resistance was too much....

The other European countries disarmed all of their people after World War 1.....and were helpless after they were occupied...and then surrendered 12 million people to the Germans for mass murder....

A heavily armed civilian population makes it less likely that their own government, or a foreign government will invade or abuse them...

Mass murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing only happen to people who don't have guns to stop it....ask the Mexican citizens murdered by the drug cartels with the cooperation of agents of the Mexican government.....they have brought back the use of ovens to dispose of the people they murder.......

Guy, the French Army had

13,974 artillery pieces
3,383 tanks[1]
2,935 aircraft[4]
3,300,000 troops

That didn't stop the Germans from Invading. The Germans didn't even ask the Italians for help. (Italy joined in when it was clear France was defeated and they could get some of the goodies.)

So if the Axis really wanted Switzerland, they had more than enough resources to take it. they simply didn't need to. Switzerland was happy to launder German money and all the gold they were extracting from the teeth of Jews from the concentration camps.

Twit.....again...the Germans knew the Europeans would not fight back effectively.....hitler taught the German military this with each country they occupied.....and the fact that once the military of these countries was easily defeated, and then the people of those countries were completely disarmed...allowed them to occupy those countries easily and without effective opposition.......

The French military, as was actually shown when Germany invaded, was a paper tiger and useless......and the people were left defenseless.

That is why one of the reasons for people to own guns....that I list in my signature...

When your government can't or won't protect you......which is exactly what happened in Europe...

And the idiots learned nothing and promptly gave up their guns again after World War 2.

again, no. According to the government, only 13% of homicides are "Gang related". The rest are domestic disputes and the occassional psycho-

NOne of whom should have easy access to guns.

The Europeans and Japanese have figured this out... and they don't have our homicide rates.

Imagine that.

No moron...I have posted the research over and over and you have seen it and then you pretend that it doesn't exist.

The domestic disputes that result in death are related to past violent behavior and criminal histories....gang members killing their family members but not as gang business but because they have 0 impulse control.......

Having a gun in the home is not going to end with death....having someone in the home addicted to drugs, alcohol, with a violent history and a history of crime is what gets people murdered.

Normal people who have guns in their home do not murder each other over the t.v. remote...twit.

European criminals get all the guns they want, and they prefer fully automatic rifles and grenades....they just don't kill each other as often.

Japan...you could give every Japanese citizen a gun and their violence rate would not change....all of their crime stats are low, they are not a criminal culture.......but as I have posted...when the Yakuza decides they want to kill each other, they also prefer fully automatic rifles and grenades....

And outside of small, tiny, isolated areas in democrat controlled cities, neither is the United States...

I'm surprised the OP returned to this thread. How embarrassing.

thousands-drop-progressive-after-the-company-allegedly-defended-a-killer-in-court-300x194.jpg

Guy, the French Army had

13,974 artillery pieces
3,383 tanks[1]
2,935 aircraft[4]
3,300,000 troops

So......Switzerland, with a smaller military wasn't invaded.....because hitler just didn't feel like it...right? Even though he invaded everybody else.......

What was the difference between France and Switzerland.....The French, and all the other Countries of Europe disarmed their people......

The Swiss....had 435,000 non military armed with rifles and ready to fight any invasion.....in addition to their regular military.

Forum List

Back