Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
No it does not. Did the "Boston bombers" use guns? No. So using YOUR logic pressure cookers are assault weapons. You want them banned as well idiot?

The only thing his neighbors know about him is that "he liked guns". He`s a regressive no matter what he calls himself on Facebook. I suspect he`s the typical gun fondling loser with a typical gun nut room temperature IQ.

His wasn't...
No it does not. Did the "Boston bombers" use guns? No. So using YOUR logic pressure cookers are assault weapons. You want them banned as well idiot?
No reason to ban the pressure cooker, just what's inside it, which wasn't grandma's Sunday roast...

His wasn't...
No reason to ban the pressure cooker, just what's inside it, which wasn't grandma's Sunday roast...
Okay so now you want to ban...
Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones

His wasn't...
Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones
Gun powder will do. I doubt a pressure cooker filled with steal balls and cell phones would make much of an explosion eh?

You could throw them at people I guess, or drop one from on high but I think we can manage that.

Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones
Gun powder will do. I doubt a pressure cooker filled with steal balls and cell phones would make much of an explosion eh?

You could throw them at people I guess, or drop one from on high but I think we can manage that.
Just use fertilizer instead. You going to ban that as well idiot?
OKC was fertilizer.

Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones

Just use fertilizer instead. You going to ban that as well idiot?
OKC was fertilizer.
How big a blast would that produce? He used a rental truck to get enough material. Will that fit in a pressure cooker?

Careful on this one, guys. His Facebook page stated he worked for Progressive Insurance, nothing political
Maybe Flo ditched him?
He used the wrong gun...
Progressive-Name-Your-Price-Car-Insurance-Review.jpg

He looks like he's fought for some gay rights in his lifetime too.

Forum List

Back