Kalam, questions

If you dont accept shahih Bukhari as a reliable source ?
The only completely reliable source for information on Islam is the Qur'an. If a hadith is not congruous with the message of the Qur'an, I don't have any use for it. Bukhari's collection will not receive special treatment from me in this regard.

Sirat Rasul Allah is the earliest record of the life of Mohammad , with out it there is no Islam.

Theaccurate Quran quote is from the noble Quran ,I prefer it as it is free of bias intentional or not by trying to translate words that do not have a direct translation into english.
The Noble Quran : Surat 8

2:256 was uttered in 617 it was abrogated .

An example of the abrogation: there are 124 versus that call for tolerance and patience which have been canceled and replaced by this one single verse:

9.5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran, there are only 43 Surahs that were not affected by this concept.

This doctrine is based on the Quran, where Allah allegedly says in Surah 2:106, "None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?" Also, in Surah 16:101 "When We substitute one revelation for another, and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages), they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not."

The Abrogator and the Abrogated
In their attempt to polish Islam's image, Muslim activists usually quote the Meccan passages of the Quran that call for love, peace and patience. The deliberately hid the Medenan passages that call for killing, decapitating, and maiming.

Muslim activists also fail to reveal to people in the West a major doctrine in Islam called "al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh" (the Abrogator and the Abrogated). This simply means that when a recent verse in the Quran gives a contradictory view to another verse that preceded it (chronologically), the recent verse abrogates (cancels and replaces) the old verse and renders it null and void.

"Fitnah" in a Qur'anic context describes persecution, strife, and purposeful antagonism towards Islam. Fighting is permitted in response to this as it should be, but must desist as soon as the persecution ends as mentioned in this passage and numerous others.

SOurce

Sirat Rasul Allah is the earliest record of the life of Mohammad , with out it there is no Islam.
Actually, Sirat Rasul Allah is tripe. Islam is the Qur'an. All other texts and doctrines are peripheral.

The accurate Quran quote is from the noble Quran ,I prefer it as it is free of bias intentional or not by trying to translate words that do not have a direct translation into english.
The Noble Quran : Surat 8

2:256 was uttered in 617 it was abrogated .
No verse in the Qur'an was abrogated. Abrogation is a false doctrine.

An example of the abrogation: there are 124 versus that call for tolerance and patience which have been canceled and replaced by this one single verse:

9.5. Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islâmic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran, there are only 43 Surahs that were not affected by this concept.

This doctrine is based on the Quran, where Allah allegedly says in Surah 2:106, "None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?" Also, in Surah 16:101 "When We substitute one revelation for another, and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages), they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not."

The Abrogator and the Abrogated
In their attempt to polish Islam's image, Muslim activists usually quote the Meccan passages of the Quran that call for love, peace and patience. The deliberately hid the Medenan passages that call for killing, decapitating, and maiming.

Muslim activists also fail to reveal to people in the West a major doctrine in Islam called "al-Nasikh wal-Mansoukh" (the Abrogator and the Abrogated). This simply means that when a recent verse in the Quran gives a contradictory view to another verse that preceded it (chronologically), the recent verse abrogates (cancels and replaces) the old verse and renders it null and void.
You people are so boring. Please, for God's sake, raise an argument against Islam that hasn't already been blown to bits. I'll link to this yet again:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/75497-atheists-will-love-this-8.html#post1196239

Also, don't accuse me of dishonesty.

8:39 Threads Merged

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers,

Index of /what-is-islam/quran/noble

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Islam Question and Answer - Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan

Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan
I see the word fitnah repeated often in the Qur’aan in several soorahs and aayahs. Is there a difference in the meanings of this word, and what are its various meanings?

Praise be to Allaah.
Definition of fitnah:

1 – The word fitnah from a linguistic point of view:

Al-Azhari said: “The Arabic word fitnah includes meanings of testing and trial. The root is taken from the phrase fatantu al-fiddah wa’l-dhahab (I assayed (tested the quality of) the silver and gold), meaning I melted the metals to separate the bad from the good. Similarly, Allaah says in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): ‘(It will be) a Day when they will be tried [yuftanoona] (punished, i.e. burnt) over the Fire!’ [al-Dhaariyaat 51:13], meaning, burning them with fire.” (Tahdheeb al-Lughah, 14/196).

Ibn Faaris said: “Fa-ta-na is a sound root which indicates testing or trial.” (Maqaayees al-Lughah, 4/472). This is the basic meaning of the word fitnah in Arabic.

Ibn al-Atheer said: “Fitnah: trial or test… The word is often used to describe tests in which something disliked is eliminated. Later it was also often used in the sense of sin, kufr (disbelief), fighting, burning, removing and diverting.” (al-Nihaayah, 3/410. Ibn Hajar said something similar in al-Fath, 13/3).

Ibn al-A’raabi summed up the meanings of fitnah when he said: “Fitnah means testing, fitnah means trial, fitnah means wealth, fitnah means children, fitnah means kufr, fitnah means differences of opinion among people, fitnah means burning with fire.” (Lisaan al-‘Arab by Ibn Manzoor).

2 – Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan and Sunnah:

1- Testing and trial, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: ‘We believe, and will not be tested [la yuftanoon]” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:2]

i.e., that they will not be subjected to trial, as Ibn Jareer said.

2- Blocking the way and turning people away, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“but beware of them lest they turn you [yaftinooka] (O Muhammad) far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you” [al-Maa’idah 5:49]

Al-Qurtubi said: this means blocking your way and turning you away.

3- Persecution, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then, verily, your Lord for those who emigrated after they had been put to trials [futinoo] and thereafter strove hard and fought (for the Cause of Allaah) and were patient, verily, your Lord afterward is, Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Nahl 16:110]

Put to trial means persecuted.

4- Shirk and kufr, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allaah)” [al-Baqarah 2:193]

Ibn Katheer said: this means shirk (worshipping others besides Allaah).

5- Falling into sin and hypocrisy, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“(The hypocrites) will call the believers: “Were we not with you?” The believers will reply: “Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations [fatantum anfusakum], you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith) and you were deceived by false desires” [al-Hadeed 57:14]

Al-Baghawi said: i.e., you made yourselves fall into hypocrisy and you destroyed yourselves by means of sin and whims and desires.

6- Confusing truth with falsehood, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

Islam Question and Answer - Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan

"Fitnah" in a Qur'anic context describes persecution, strife, and purposeful antagonism towards Islam. Fighting is permitted in response to this as it should be, but must desist as soon as the persecution ends as mentioned in this passage and numerous others.

SOurce

You can't type it into Google yourself?

Fitna (word) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81617-kalam-questions-3.html#post1341125

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7KqL4PGIk]YouTube - Islam forbids "FITNAH"[/ame]

Also, don't accuse me of dishonesty.

Then stop being a liar.

Simple enough.
Demonstrate that:

a. The Qur'an permits lying
b. I am lying

...or have a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

Simple enough.

It was already proved that ISLAM (not just the Qur'an) permits lying as long as it is for the benefit of Islam.

It was already established, despite your wilfully false denial, that the doctrine of Abrogation is entirely endorsed by the Qur'an. Thus, you are a liar.

If you wish to shut yourself up, that's cool. You'd certainly be guilty of committing fewer lies if you'd shut your yap, you unpersuasive lying dufus.

It was already proved that ISLAM (not just the Qur'an) permits lying as long as it is for the benefit of Islam.
Islam is the Qur'an. If something contradicts the Qur'an, it is un-Islamic, regardless of whether or not it's in a hadith collection.

It was already established, despite your wilfully false denial, that the doctrine of Abrogation is entirely endorsed by the Qur'an. Thus, you are a liar.
:lol: No, it actually wasn't. Nobody has been able to respond to my argument. You, of course, won't turn out to be an exception.

If you wish to shut yourself up, that's cool. You'd certainly be guilty of committing fewer lies if you'd shut your yap, you unpersuasive lying dufus.
Need a diaper change? :eusa_boohoo:

Islam is the Qur'an. If something contradicts the Qur'an, it is un-Islamic, regardless of whether or not it's in a hadith collection.

:lol: No, it actually wasn't. Nobody has been able to respond to my argument. You, of course, won't turn out to be an exception.

No no. Stop lying. Islam is not the Qur'an. Islam is just a religion and the Qur'an is just the book that primarily (but not exclusively) teaches Islam to the adherents of Islam.

Here, since you are a liar and thus totally unreliable as one who might offer insight into Islam, let me give you some insight into your own misbegotten religion:

The Problem of Abrogation in the Quran

No no. Stop lying. Islam is not the Qur'an. Islam is just a religion and the Qur'an is just the book that primarily (but not exclusively) teaches Islam to the adherents of Islam.
"Anything that contradicts the Qur'an is un-Islamic."

Fifty times on the blackboard, please; you really don't seem to be getting this.

Here, since you are a liar and thus totally unreliable as one who might offer insight into Islam, let me give you some insight into your own misbegotten religion:

The Problem of Abrogation in the Quran

Refute the post I linked to regarding abrogation or admit that you can't. This must be what happens when a person whose knowledge of Islam comes from "answeringislam.info" short-circuits after failing to respond to arguments put forth by an actual Muslim.

"Anything that contradicts the Qur'an is un-Islamic."

Fifty times on the blackboard, please; you really don't seem to be getting this.

The Qur'an contradicts the Qur'an. According to your faux-"logic," therefore, the Qur'an is un-Islamic.

:clap2::clap2:

When you liars lie, you get easily caught in your own stink.

Forum List

Back