Kalam, questions

Book 030, Number 5793:
Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and ate with him bread and meat, or he said Tharid (bread soaked in soup). I said to him: Did Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) seek forgiveness for you? He said: Yes, and for you, and he then recited this verse:" Ask forgiveness for thy sin and for the believing men and believing women" (xlvii. 19). I then went after him and saw the Seal of Prophethood between his shoulders on the left side of his shoulder having spots on it like moles.

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

http://books.google.com/books?id=CD...u8zjDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5

The Quran says that Muhammad is the seal of the prophets:

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. S. 33:40 Y. Ali

to be a prophet of God you have to be right .
Childmolesting murdering rapist who tell people to lie so they can kill are disqualified.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." ... (Sahih al-Bukhari 5.369,

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." ... (Sahih al-Bukhari 5.369,
Deception and assassination are allowed during a time of war and conflict.

This took place during such a time.

So it is no big deal :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Please prove Islam is not at war with the entire none muslim world to bring it under sharee’ah law.

Please prove Islam is not at war with the entire none muslim world to bring it under sharee’ah law.
I never heard of muslims declaring war and fighting in Mexico, Brazil, Iceland, Canada, Chile, Australia, Norway, etc. etc. etc.

Are all of these countries not part of the entire world Mr. Fitnah?? :cuckoo:

to be a prophet of God you have to be right.
Demonstrate this and provide a universally acceptable definition of "right."

Childmolesting
Demonstrate this.

murdering
So? I'd kill to save my life and to prevent my followers from being harmed as well.

Demonstrate this.

who tell people to lie
Demonstrate this using evidence outside of non-reliable ahadith.

Your argument is logically fallacious. Once again, it is you who must demonstrate that Islam is unequivocally at war with the entire non-Muslim world.

Your argument is logically fallacious. Once again, it is you who must demonstrate that Islam is unequivocally at war with the entire non-Muslim world.

Not a problem , thanks for reading my post.
Through out the Quran and hadith Mohammad insist That he is an example for muslims to follow .
33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

Hence his example is

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
Display

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]

Ishaq:208 "When Allah gave permission to his Apostle to fight, the second Aqaba contained conditions involving war which were not in the first act of submission. Now we bound ourselves to war against all mankind for Allah and His Apostle. He promised us a reward in Paradise for faithful service. We pledged ourselves to war in complete obedience to Muhammad no matter how evil the circumstances.

The Life of Muhammad: Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

2652_28184974979_518049979_401110_3257433_n.jpg

to be a prophet of God you have to be right.
Demonstrate this and provide a universally acceptable definition of "right."

Childmolesting
Demonstrate this.

So? I'd kill to save my life and to prevent my followers from being harmed as well.

Demonstrate this.

who tell people to lie
Demonstrate this using evidence outside of non-reliable ahadith.

If you dont accept shahih Bukhari as a reliable source ?

Hence his example is

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
Display
This hadith is illegitimate because it contradicts the Qur'an. See 2:256, 109:1-6, 18:29, etc.

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]
The quoted passage is presented incompletely and the parenthetical additions are inaccurate.
Say to those who disbelieve, if they desist, that which is past shall be forgiven to them; and if they return, then what happened to the ancients has already passed. And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do. - 8:38-39

"Fitnah" in a Qur'anic context describes persecution, strife, and purposeful antagonism towards Islam. Fighting is permitted in response to this as it should be, but must desist as soon as the persecution ends as mentioned in this passage and numerous others.

Ishaq:208 "When Allah gave permission to his Apostle to fight, the second Aqaba contained conditions involving war which were not in the first act of submission. Now we bound ourselves to war against all mankind for Allah and His Apostle. He promised us a reward in Paradise for faithful service. We pledged ourselves to war in complete obedience to Muhammad no matter how evil the circumstances.

The Life of Muhammad: Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah
Sirat Rasul Allah was an inaccurate biography written some 100 years after the prophet's death. It doesn't even exist in its original form and is now only available in an altered and abridged state. Why you refer to it as if it's a holy book or an authoritative source for information about the Islamic religion I don't know.

Forum List

Back