Kaine Refuses to Say When He Learned of Clintons Pneumonia

So you want serious replies to your ridiculous crap now? Good luck with that.

Tissue?
:cuckoo:

If you want serious replies, you have to write serious posts. Oh God, and the crying starts again.

BTW, good thing you didn't go into counseling, you suck at reading feelings, gay boy
:spinner:

Glad you're feeling better. Here's a cookie. Go play with your dolls a while
:cuckoo:

I'd vote for Kaine
Is it the new trial balloon of the party? Feeling around what looneys think about voting for Kaine?
You would vote for Stalin if he were still alive s0n. No surprise there.

:lmao: I didn't see this post when I replied to his comment. Damn, I wrote the same thing. He sure is predictable, ain't he?
I know... It happens when you go down the posts and answer them as they come up, then later down you see somebody said the same thing already... it is cool though...

I'd vote for Kaine

You'd vote for PeeWee Herman if he had a "D" after his name
vote_for_pedro_by_johnk010488.jpg

She doesn't have pneumonia, that's just something they pulled out of their asses on the spur of the moment; if so she's a sorry assed POS 'granma' to go spray that shit on her little grandchildren knowing she had it. She avoided the hospital for a reason.

Pneumonia can be life theatening if not taken seriously. Two weeks minimum, maybe a month rest. Without her health, she can't do anyone any good.
The campaign just got interesting.

Kaine doesn't want to say anything until he can synch his lies up with Hillary's!

:p

This is Alex Soros, he's George Soros' son. If you want to get in good with the Globalists, have dinner with him, and tell him you will do what you are told.

If so, maybe you too can be picked as the next VP of the US. :badgrin:

Alex-Soros-Globalist-Politicians-Instagram-1-640x480.jpg

soros-son-kaine.png

She doesn't have pneumonia, that's just something they pulled out of their asses on the spur of the moment; if so she's a sorry assed POS 'granma' to go spray that shit on her little grandchildren knowing she had it. She avoided the hospital for a reason.

Pneumonia is often a complication of other things. It's quite possible they are obfuscating something more complex with a simple truth.
800x400xCsGvqo-WYAArgZN-1024x512.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xIkPeUo5nN.jpg

Forum List

Back